Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa... i like it like that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Here is the deal. Im not here to waist your time. Okay, i certanly hope you are not here to waste mine, so im gonna keep this short. Get stylish clothes, get your face/body in good condition.. get some dance moves..get the BASIC IDEAS of how to be around women. I didnt say attitudes. You need just the basic stuff.. like "Dont be afriad to do something nobody else has the balls to do" .... for when you get your sh1t toghether...

YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS APPROACH YOU. YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS GIVE YOU EVERY GREEN LIGHT POSSIBLE. YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS TRY TO SEDUCE YOU.

You think i'm joking? I'm not joking. I had turned down down over 5 women who wanted to have sex with me in the past 3 weeks.

The reason? Simple. I want to date and fukk beautiful women. Anything under "good looking to OXIDE" doesnt cut it. Im not an egoist. I have had good sex in my life..and one thing i learned is that "Pu$$y is pu$$y" doesnt apply to me anymore.

One thing. Even if you are doing all this, if you desire women YOU WANT, it is still your turn to make the move.

I do not guarantee every girl to be cute who wants to fukk your brains out. I just state that it happens... quite often.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this advice is solid and gold. after reading the dj bible, articles, and stuff this post beats them all. YOU ARE GOD..

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just watch boiler room or something? Glad to hear things are going good for you.

Mr. Mystery

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Did you just watch boiler room or something?
rofl.