Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who you guys got? Jon "Bones" Jones vs Ciryl Gane

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
As some of you may know, Jon Bones returns after a 3 year hiatus from fighting, and now is fighting at heavyweight.. This is a big test for him, a major test.. First time fighting at heavyweight, after a huge hiatus vs one of the best heavyweights right now..

I just want to see a great fight.. Kinda rooting for Ciryl Gane because the dude is so humble and down to Earth, its hard not to root for him.. But Jon Jones is a savage.. Theres a reason why hes p4p greatest of all time in the rankings.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jones arguebly lost against a injured(leg) Santos, arguably lost 1 2 3 against Reyes and Jones -Gustafsson version 1 was also arguably a loss. Mind you, this is all 3 years ago at least.

He didn't "Khabib-ed" his way through the LHW division, he seemed to have had "something "looking out for him and protecting him.

3 years lay off in combination with his age makes it a risky fight. I don't understand why he is doing this. He is the p4p king, and seemingly has nothing to lose.

GANE is the most flexible and quick HW I've ever seen. His lack of wrestling skills might be the key tho..no way Jones is gonna out maneuver Gane. I absolutely love Gane's style and his calm demeanor.

Gun to my head bet? Gane..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Jones arguebly lost against a injured(leg) Santos, arguably lost 1 2 3 against Reyes and Jones -Gustafsson version 1 was also arguably a loss. Mind you, this is all 3 years ago at least.

He didn't "Khabib-ed" his way through the LHW division, he seemed to have had "something "looking out for him and protecting him.

3 years lay off in combination with his age makes it a risky fight. I don't understand why he is doing this. He is the p4p king, and seemingly has nothing to lose.

GANE is the most flexible and quick HW I've ever seen. His lack of wrestling skills might be the key tho..no way Jones is gonna out maneuver Gane. I absolutely love Gane's style and his calm demeanor.

Gun to my head bet? Gane..
Yeah I mean that Reyes fight was crazy.. at first even I thought Jon might of lost that.. But watching it back a few times, I see why he won. When you broke down the strikes and everything, Jones defense was more polished. Reyes had alot of shots taht looked like he hit Jones but actually didn't.. Jones did a great job with his defense throughout the fight, checked alot of punches with his gloves, checked alot of kicks, eventually got a takedown on Reyes, etc.. and then near the end just pretty much chased a gassed out Reyes down until the final bell rang. IF it were to go an extra round, Reyes was done at that point and Jon jones looked hungry still.

That first Gustafson fight was wild though. I need to go back and look at that.

Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen was one of Jon Jones best performance ... especially because Chael Sonnen was one of the few guys in the UFC who also had like 2000+ serum testosterone levels lol. That "TRT" abuse lol. and his wins vs Cormier def show why hes a beast.. despite the last one being overturned into a NC since the metabolites of w.e they found in his system.

This is one fight I wouldn't bet on though man. Its one of those fights that can go either way and it's too hard to predict. Jon Jones is unpredictable af. If it were anyone else jumping up weigh classes and returning after 3 years, I woulda been like Gane all the way. Something in my intuition tells me Gane is going to do really well but idk if he'll pull off the win.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear jon jones must have read all the books by robert greene and has played this game so nicely its not even funny but i hope he loses dont like the guy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean that Reyes fight was crazy.. at first even I thought Jon might of lost that.. But watching it back a few times, I see why he won. When you broke down the strikes and everything, Jones defense was more polished. Reyes had alot of shots taht looked like he hit Jones but actually didn't.. Jones did a great job with his defense throughout the fight, checked alot of punches with his gloves, checked alot of kicks, eventually got a takedown on Reyes, etc.. and then near the end just pretty much chased a gassed out Reyes down until the final bell rang. IF it were to go an extra round, Reyes was done at that point and Jon jones looked hungry still.

That first Gustafson fight was wild though. I need to go back and look at that.

Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen was one of Jon Jones best performance ... especially because Chael Sonnen was one of the few guys in the UFC who also had like 2000+ serum testosterone levels lol. That "TRT" abuse lol. and his wins vs Cormier def show why hes a beast.. despite the last one being overturned into a NC since the metabolites of w.e they found in his system.

This is one fight I wouldn't bet on though man. Its one of those fights that can go either way and it's too hard to predict. Jon Jones is unpredictable af. If it were anyone else jumping up weigh classes and returning after 3 years, I woulda been like Gane all the way. Something in my intuition tells me Gane is going to do really well but idk if he'll pull off the win.
Stayed up all damn night to see this fight live, and what a disappointment Gane was..

Being a stand up fighter myself, this was a typical fight a stand up fighter has in hos nightmares. The freaking first attempt was a submission right away...i geuss a lifetime of grappling can't be trained against at some point.

I imagined this scenario but never in the first round 1st minute..

(Rwminder to self) Well, dont listen to me when you wanna place bets...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Stayed up all damn night to see this fight live, and what a disappointment Gane was..

Being a stand up fighter myself, this was a typical fight a stand up fighter has in hos nightmares. The freaking first attempt was a submission right away...i geuss a lifetime of grappling can't be trained against at some point.

I imagined this scenario but never in the first round 1st minute..

(Rwminder to self) Well, dont listen to me when you wanna place bets...
Sht man it was a pretty horrible fight card all around. I was happy for Alexa Grasso though for beating the super dominant Valentina Schevchenko though.. and Geoff Neal vs Shavkat was crazy af.. Shavkat is a beast though man ...something crazy about those western asians/Khazikstani's/Dagestani's.. anything with a Stan at the end of it lol.

I honestly couldn't understand how Gane felt after such a humiliating loss. He seemed so nervous getting into the octagon.. Dana White seems stoked to have his poster boy back. Sadly if Francis Nganou didnt leave the UFC, he woulda beat Jon Jones.. possibly one of the only guys to be able to do it too. I really hope Stipe Miocic can get it done though. He might fight him next.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was really rooting for jon jones to lose but everything happens for a reason really can't stand the guy that's why I always say if you bet try to bet on college football or NFL these matches are very unpredictable

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sht man it was a pretty horrible fight card all around. I was happy for Alexa Grasso though for beating the super dominant Valentina Schevchenko though.. and Geoff Neal vs Shavkat was crazy af.. Shavkat is a beast though man ...something crazy about those western asians/Khazikstani's/Dagestani's.. anything with a Stan at the end of it lol.

I honestly couldn't understand how Gane felt after such a humiliating loss. He seemed so nervous getting into the octagon.. Dana White seems stoked to have his poster boy back. Sadly if Francis Nganou didnt leave the UFC, he woulda beat Jon Jones.. possibly one of the only guys to be able to do it too. I really hope Stipe Miocic can get it done though. He might fight him next.
Yeah ,Skavat seemingly got rocked in the last few minutes and he seemed a little too relax to my taste..but man..what a fighter he is..that standing rear naked choke to finish it.

I was surprised the women fought one of the better fights imo, i minda like how they approached the fight.

And that Cody dude was fun to watch, real.slick footwork. I can't afford to stay up this late to watch it all, hopefully this was the last card i had to do this.
Neither...don't watch it.
Its fun tho..the stakes are high and the release on those nights can be great. It's our version of boxing back in the days. Just men testing each other's willpower!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah ,Skavat seemingly got rocked in the last few minutes and he seemed a little too relax to my taste..but man..what a fighter he is..that standing rear naked choke to finish it.

I was surprised the women fought one of the better fights imo, i minda like how they approached the fight.

And that Cody dude was fun to watch, real.slick footwork. I can't afford to stay up this late to watch it all, hopefully this was the last card i had to do this.

Its fun tho..the stakes are high and the release on those nights can be great. It's our version of boxing back in the days. Just men testing each other's willpower!
Not my thing...hockey, soccer or football I'm there...MMA or boxing...meh.

Although some of the women combatants are smokeshows.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happened to be at a sports bar playing the fights, and most people seemed less than impressed, especially with the main event. Jones looked fat. He's just not a heavyweight.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fight was fixed much like Conor and Cowboy or Nunes vs Pena. I think it was a strategic move because of the whole Francis thing. I hate to be conspiracy guy but it is what it is.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think the fight was fixed much like Conor and Cowboy or Nunes vs Pena. I think it was a strategic move because of the whole Francis thing. I hate to be conspiracy guy but it is what it is.
I mean it was insanely unexpected but I don't think UFC fixes fights.. That's real dangerous to mess around with. There was one guy who was a coach and corner man (James Krause) who did bet on his fighter and give out signals that his fighter was injured and he might go out in a certain round, but that dude fell under alot of scrutiny and is facing criminal charges rn.

The only way what you're saying is even liikely is if Gane for some reason threw the fight, and told his family and other people who would bet on him that he's doing so, to really capitalize and earn tons of money for himself and his family/friends.. Not a fixed fight, but him , just throwing it.

I happened to be at a sports bar playing the fights, and most people seemed less than impressed, especially with the main event. Jones looked fat. He's just not a heavyweight.
Yeah honestly Jones as a heavyweight just looks like him at light heavyweight but with more fat