Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who will win the superbowl

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Picks For This Weeks Games.

Tampa Bay Over Newyork
Sandiego Over Tennessee
Pittsburgh Over Jacksonville
Seattle Over Washington.

Newengland Is My Pic To Go All The Way

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I'd like to see Seattle and New England

( Posted: 12-23-2007, 11:22 AM / on first page )
looks like my prediction might come true!

Seattle vs. Green Bay - I'm taking seattle

Jacksonville vs. New England - Jags could put an end to the Pats. I'd rather see the jaguars when than, the patriots but, who knows.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Shawn Alexander is 95% so I'm going Seahawks (I'd pick 'em anyway because I've been a fan since '88) over Packers. The Seahawks D will rip through and pummel Favre until he can't see straight. The only obstacle is the weather.

Jacksonville over the Patriots because they're foaming at the mouth for Brady.

Indianapolis over Charger fan strictly because of the rest they've had.

Giant fan over Cowboy fan for no reason other than I'm a bigger fan of the Giants moreso than the Cowboys.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Shawn Alexander is 95% so I'm going Seahawks (I'd pick 'em anyway because I've been a fan since '88) over Packers. The Seahawks D will rip through and pummel Favre until he can't see straight. The only obstacle is the weather.

Jacksonville over the Patriots because they're foaming at the mouth for Brady.

Indianapolis over Charger fan strictly because of the rest they've had.

Giant fan over Cowboy fan for no reason other than I'm a bigger fan of the Giants moreso than the Cowboys.
You are so wrong with the Jacksonville over Patriots. They threw everything they got against the Patriots and they lost. Look at what happened to them the following week. They were so worn out that they collapsed. :crackup: Seriously the only team that has the capability to beat the Patriots are the Colts. I hope the Chargers beat them and save us the trouble. I can't wait till LT gets abused and cry again like a b*tch on how "Patriots has no class" when Sean Merriman does steroids. :crackup: :crackup:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seahawks over the packers. The packers I feel are still a year away and a bit overrated. Seahawks have a great coach as well as the most underrated quarterback in the league.

Dallas over Newyork. This game is a toss up. You never know which Giants team will show up. What the hell I will pick the Cowboys since I picked them to go to superbowl from the beginning..

Newengland over jacksonville. Never bet against Newengland.

Colts over Chargers in a close game.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puhleeze,...

A first week by Packers will school Seattle so long as Favre doesn't get injured. Trust me, the Packers know Holmgren and vice versa, but Green Bay's a better team.

Dallas takes NY so long as T.O. is back in and Romo isn't partying with strippers in Vegas the night before.

Colts over the Chargers. LT will be shut down and Colts offense is too much for SD.

Pats will bury Jacksonville and keep going for it on 4th down and punching it in for TDs long after it's a 42 to 10 game in the 3rd quarter just to scare the Colts.

Pats and the Packers in the Superbowl and Green Bay will go home with the trophy because God loves Farve and the 72 Dolphnins too much to see Tom Brady's big head get any bigger.

Yes, Rollo Tomassi knows how to lay down the smack.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Puhleeze,...

A first week by Packers will school Seattle so long as Favre doesn't get injured. Trust me, the Packers know Holmgren and vice versa, but Green Bay's a better team.

Dallas takes NY so long as T.O. is back in and Romo isn't partying with strippers in Vegas the night before.

Colts over the Chargers. LT will be shut down and Colts offense is too much for SD.

Pats will bury Jacksonville and keep going for it on 4th down and punching it in for TDs long after it's a 42 to 10 game in the 3rd quarter just to scare the Colts.

Pats and the Packers in the Superbowl and Green Bay will go home with the trophy because God loves Farve and the 72 Dolphnins too much to see Tom Brady's big head get any bigger.

Yes, Rollo Tomassi knows how to lay down the smack.

I agree with everything you say except for one thing. God doesn't love Brett Favre. God IS Brett Favre.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
are you fools ignoring the fact that Brady has won 3 superbowls in 6 years (bout to be 4 in 7), and Favre has won only ONE in like 15 years

whos god??? pink hat losers

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
are you fools ignoring the fact that Brady has won 3 superbowls in 6 years (bout to be 4 in 7), and Favre has won only ONE in like 15 years

whos god??? pink hat losers

Are you ignoring the fact that Tom Shady is a cheater? Are you ignoring the fact that Brett Favre owns nearly every single QB record there is?

You lose.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Are you ignoring the fact that Tom Shady is a cheater? Are you ignoring the fact that Brett Favre owns nearly every single QB record there is?

You lose.

Brady owns a few records already FYI biatch

wanna guess which ones??

Brady isnt a cheater, only an ignorant peice of shyt like you would still think that what Belicheck did with the camera guy is cheating

its BREAKING A RULE, but it wasnt CHEATING - there was no way to use what he taped during the game, and EVERYONE who has a ****ing brain knows that

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Brady owns a few records already FYI biatch

wanna guess which ones??

Brady isnt a cheater, only an ignorant peice of shyt like you would still think that what Belicheck did with the camera guy is cheating

its BREAKING A RULE, but it wasnt CHEATING - there was no way to use what he taped during the game, and EVERYONE who has a ****ing brain knows that
Here's a definition of the word cheating, courtesy of dictionary.com

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cheating

Notice where it says, "To act dishonestly." Last I checked breaking rules in order to gain an advantage was acting dishonestly aka cheating. Whether it was useful or not is irrelevant. Although if it wasnt, one has to wonder why Bill Bilicheat and the rest of the Patriots organization would risk losing a first round pick and half a million dollars for something that wouldn't help them....especially after they were put under the microscope for being caught TWO other times! The Patriots cheated and EVERYBODY with a brain f.ucking knows it!

Your team cheats, runs up the score, is full of dirty players (Rodney Harrison, Randy Moss, etc) and your coach is an pompous a.sshole who dresses like a bum. You root for a classless team with virtually no tradition or history that extends beyond the year 2001. That must be a bitter pill to swallow.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Here's a definition of the word cheating, courtesy of dictionary.com

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cheating

Notice where it says, "To act dishonestly." Last I checked breaking rules in order to gain an advantage was acting dishonestly aka cheating. Whether it was useful or not is irrelevant. Although if it wasnt, one has to wonder why Bill Bilicheat and the rest of the Patriots organization would risk losing a first round pick and half a million dollars for something that wouldn't help them....especially after they were put under the microscope for being caught TWO other times! The Patriots cheated and EVERYBODY with a brain f.ucking knows it!

Your team cheats, runs up the score, is full of dirty players (Rodney Harrison, Randy Moss, etc) and your coach is an pompous a.sshole who dresses like a bum. You root for a classless team with virtually no tradition or history that extends beyond the year 2001. That must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Randy Moss is dirty cuz he burns CB's and Safetys for touchdowns? how else is he dirty when compared to other receivers who score lots of TDs??

Wilfork is a dirty player, ur too dumb to even mention him cuz u are a FRAUD football fan, if u watch the games, then yes, Vince Wilfork on the patriots Defensive Line, he had a few dirty plays, and id otn respect that guy for it

Harrison isnt dirty, what did he ever do? HGH? he got suspended, great, lesson learned

you looking things up ona dictionary.com confirms what a geek you are, and u arent an "AZZHOLE" like u claim to be in your other posts, your just a FRAUD trying to act like an azzhole

PAtriots did not gain ANY advantage in taping signals from the sidelines........all teams tape signals anyway, its just taping from the sidelines is against the rules, and patriots broke that rule - but they still end up at the end of the game with the other team's signals, so they can study them, and STUDYING SIGNALS POST-GAME IS NOT ILLEGAL IN THE NFL!!!!

trust me, when the patriots beat other teams, it has nothing to do with cheating

you are just a YAHOO pinkhat packers fan whos only memory of packers success is beating the patriots in the 96 Superbowl behind Desmond Howard..........which team has been better since then??

LOSER GETS OWNED

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Randy Moss is dirty cuz he burns CB's and Safetys for touchdowns? how else is he dirty when compared to other receivers who score lots of TDs??

Wilfork is a dirty player, ur too dumb to even mention him cuz u are a FRAUD football fan, if u watch the games, then yes, Vince Wilfork on the patriots Defensive Line, he had a few dirty plays, and id otn respect that guy for it

Harrison isnt dirty, what did he ever do? HGH? he got suspended, great, lesson learned

you looking things up ona dictionary.com confirms what a geek you are, and u arent an "AZZHOLE" like u claim to be in your other posts, your just a FRAUD trying to act like an azzhole

PAtriots did not gain ANY advantage in taping signals from the sidelines........all teams tape signals anyway, its just taping from the sidelines is against the rules, and patriots broke that rule - but they still end up at the end of the game with the other team's signals, so they can study them, and STUDYING SIGNALS POST-GAME IS NOT ILLEGAL IN THE NFL!!!!

trust me, when the patriots beat other teams, it has nothing to do with cheating

you are just a YAHOO pinkhat packers fan whos only memory of packers success is beating the patriots in the 96 Superbowl behind Desmond Howard..........which team has been better since then??

LOSER GETS OWNED

Randy Moss is a classless loser who's damn lucky he can run fast and catch a football with considerable ability, because he would be flipping my burgers if he couldn't, especially with his attitude. Walking off on his team, half assing it in Oakland, squirting referree's with water bottles, bumping parking attendants with his car, mooning fans...yeah he's not dirty. You're a f.ucking idiot!

As for Harisson, Jesus Christ I wasn't even mentioning his little stint with steroids. But tell me, how many times has he been fined now by the NFL for illegal hits? Thats what I thought.

Unless your coach is just a dumbass, my question still stands. Why the f.uck would they tape signals if it wasn't helping them? Answer...they wouldn't. Get real man!

I also have one more little beef with your idiotic post. Your little "pinkhat" term whatever the f.uck that means....its not gonna catch on sorry.

:moon: < Look at me! I'm Randy Moss!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
taping signals helps them when they look over tape - the act of looking at video footage when breaking down the games is LEGAL, the only rule that was broken was WHERE the camereman was positioned, its not cheating, it was just illegal positioning, it didnt help the patriots that they were taping from the sidelines as opposed to from somewhere else

Belicheck even said that his interpretation of the rule is valid: he taped the signals without any intent to use them during the game, and that is technically legal - the NFL commish just punished him so he wouildnt look weak

shut the **** up Valley, u dont even get *****, you are a total idiot trolling this site trying to sound sooo tough like some azzhole when really you are a nerd

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the rules idiot.

You're a straightup B.ITCH! And like the fact that your team is comprised of some of the biggest douschbags in the league, thats hard to accept. Like, I said, your team is classless and anybody who isn't a Patriots fan can look at the facts and come to that conclusion.

BTW... Congratulations making yourself look like a total fool going complete apes.hit over your precious Patriots. I remember when I used to be like you...back in 4th grade. Grow up!... and next time you're gonna jump on a bandwagon, choose a team with a little more class. But as far as this debate goes, I'm over it. Moving on...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indianapolis 27
Seattle 14

Yeah New England's undefeated but Indy flat out blew the first game this season. They had it, don't see any reason to believe the defending champs can't pull it off the second time. Plus did anyone see that Monday nighter the Pats had in Baltimore? You can't tell me the refs would've flagged Asante Samuel or Adalius Thomas if Kyle Boller was the one driving the Ravens down the field for the win on those 4th downs. But it was Tom Brady so of course he caught all the breaks as always. That game should've ended Ravens 24 Patriots 20 on the Baltimore 15.

The NFL wanted New England to go 16-0. Sells tickets. Makes money. Now we'll see how they can handle the best of the AFC South in two straight weeks.

I think Seattle is better than Green Bay right now. And I think the Giants win this week. Seattle wins the NFC. Just a guess. Either way Indy repeats.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Listen, ALL teams stretch the limits of the rulebook. The Patriots were just too greedy and arrogant so they were the ones who got publicly ridiculed and caught. The League management had to make a statement and why not use the Patriots since Belichik is considered holier than thou? Knock him and Kraft off of thier stools for a minute.

I still think it'll be Seattle and Indianapolis in the big game.

Indianapolis 1,430,015

Seattle 27
(the extra point is the knife in the side of Holmgren)!

:whistle:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow unbelievable the packers demolished Seattle. Seattle had a great chance being up 14-0 but they really blew it. If the packers play this way next week I see them going to the superbow.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Randy Moss is a classless loser who's damn lucky he can run fast and catch a football with considerable ability, because he would be flipping my burgers if he couldn't, especially with his attitude. Walking off on his team, half assing it in Oakland, squirting referree's with water bottles, bumping parking attendants with his car, mooning fans...yeah he's not dirty. You're a f.ucking idiot!

As for Harisson, Jesus Christ I wasn't even mentioning his little stint with steroids. But tell me, how many times has he been fined now by the NFL for illegal hits? Thats what I thought.

Unless your coach is just a dumbass, my question still stands. Why the f.uck would they tape signals if it wasn't helping them? Answer...they wouldn't. Get real man!

I also have one more little beef with your idiotic post. Your little "pinkhat" term whatever the f.uck that means....its not gonna catch on sorry.

:moon: < Look at me! I'm Randy Moss!
You have no right to criticize Randy Moss, he is a record holder and future HALL OF FAMER! Yes catching over 1000 yards and 20 TD passes don't take hard work and skills. I don't know what team's d*ck you suck, but I bet your best wide receiver isn't anything compared to Moss. Oh yea the Oakland, he would have played if the QB didn't get sacked every snap. He didn't even get a chance to throw the damn ball to Moss. Look at him now? He is dedicated and doesn't complain at all.

Every team in the NFL tapes games, the Patriots were the ones who got caught. They got penalized and they went to win... the rest of the games without "cheating" so yea STFU. It's not even "cheating" of taping the signal and watching it AFTER the game. They do that so often in baseball.