Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who will win the superbowl

Reaction score
YESSS!!! I bet my new girlfriend that the Giants would win (I was drunk) and now she owes me dinner, cash, and a lap dance.. THANK YOU NEW YORK!!!!! You came through for me.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
YESSS!!! I bet my new girlfriend that the Giants would win (I was drunk) and now she owes me dinner, cash, and a lap dance.. THANK YOU NEW YORK!!!!! You came through for me.

atta boy!!:up:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelieveable the patriots went from being the best team in history to the biggest chokes in history. 18-0 is for nothing. Your better off being 8-8 and winning the superbowl than 18-1 and not winning the superbowl.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magnet7 said:
Stupidest. Thread. Evar.

I can't believe this thread has gone on for so many pages, especially in such a Patriots-dominated year. Isn't it obvious who's going to win? I didn't post in this thread until now because I thought it was pointless. And the only reason I am posting now is to confirm that everyone who said anyone other than that Pats win it is officially delusional.
Apparently, it aint obvious my magnetic friend! lol

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwahahahah!!!

Well, at least if my Packers had to go down it was to the team that ruined the Pats perfect season. Pretty boy Brady spent most of the game on his back, heheh,.. now he can go get breakfast in bed with the GF till training starts again, hahah! Maybe he can double up with Romo in Cabo now,...

Man,..for all the sh!t Pats fans were slinging this year this is awesome.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magnet7 said:
Stupidest. Thread. Evar.

I can't believe this thread has gone on for so many pages, especially in such a Patriots-dominated year. Isn't it obvious who's going to win? I didn't post in this thread until now because I thought it was pointless. And the only reason I am posting now is to confirm that everyone who said anyone other than that Pats win it is officially delusional.
What a loser.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I was wrong, but it was nice to see Manning get a superbowl win.

comic_relief

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
magnet7 said:
Stupidest. Thread. Evar.

hahaha. constructive but hey, you deserve it after that post. :moon:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Bwahahahah!!!

Well, at least if my Packers had to go down it was to the team that ruined the Pats perfect season. Pretty boy Brady spent most of the game on his back, heheh,.. now he can go get breakfast in bed with the GF till training starts again, hahah! Maybe he can double up with Romo in Cabo now,...

Man,..for all the sh!t Pats fans were slinging this year this is awesome.

Nothing worse than losing to a team you ran train on in the regular season. What stings, is the fact that the Packers are soo much better than the Giants. We'd have been Superbowl champs brother. Them's the breaks I guess. I'm not too worried though dude, we bring back basically the same team next year, only this time we have 23 million dollars in cap space to bring in a big free agent or two to fill those last little gaps. Provided Favre comes back, I'm predicting another deep run for us next year bro!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pats beat themselves. I'm still in shock...

It was a total team meltdown at the worst possible time.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great win by the Giants. Certainly didn't expect that.

Have to say though that the Patriots did not choke though. Thats just silly. It was a close game throughout (largest lead by either team was 4 points) and the Giants made the plays when it really mattered at the end. Could easily have gone either way. Great game though.

If only Sameul had come down with that interception or Manning got sacked on THAT play :(

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm a huge giants fan and never saw it coming.