Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who to hang out with (successful people)

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about the people I hang out with recently. I don't have many friends because I'm not from this city. But I have my fair share of success because I worked really hard for it. I usually hang out with 3 guys who don't have the success that I have. I have a few questions about who to hang out with:

1) If you are successful (Good job/Car/Houses/Girlfriend) and the 3 people you hang out with the most are poor, no gfs, no jobs, no cars nor houses, will you still hang out with them? I'm afraid they can affect my performance and turn me into one of them.
2) If you are successful and want to find out and hang out with people who are as successful as you are then where do you find them?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Birds of a feather flock together. I steady stay solo on my own eagle type sht because my friends are all crows for the most part. It sucks in a way but they are my bros of 20 years so i dont abandon them just try to help bring them up.