“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Who to hang out with (successful people)

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I have been thinking about the people I hang out with recently. I don't have many friends because I'm not from this city. But I have my fair share of success because I worked really hard for it. I usually hang out with 3 guys who don't have the success that I have. I have a few questions about who to hang out with:

1) If you are successful (Good job/Car/Houses/Girlfriend) and the 3 people you hang out with the most are poor, no gfs, no jobs, no cars nor houses, will you still hang out with them? I'm afraid they can affect my performance and turn me into one of them.
2) If you are successful and want to find out and hang out with people who are as successful as you are then where do you find them?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Birds of a feather flock together. I steady stay solo on my own eagle type sht because my friends are all crows for the most part. It sucks in a way but they are my bros of 20 years so i dont abandon them just try to help bring them up.
 
Top