Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is up for a sosuave fantasy football league?

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I’m curious how many people on here are into fantasy football? I usually have a league with my friends every year (this year as well). But I’m also thinking if enough people on here are into it, we can also have a “sosuave fantasy football” this year and get a league going.

Respond here in this thread if you’re up for it, and if we have enough people interested, we’ll make it happen!

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, that's 3 of us so far... I'm a little surprised that more guys are not up for it, but I guess not too many people visit the "anything else" section.

If we get a few more people, we could start a 10 team league.

So, anyone else?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I would be. But I have a couple leagues going already, plus I play in a different type of fantasy league that works more on a daily basis, so that takes up a lot more time than I'm willing to spend on this already... Sorry guys.

U

user43770

I'd join, but it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you. You know, because I'm a baller...

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, ok baller, I'll count you in...

This is more like it,, let's get a few more "ballers" :rockon:

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play. We need to do a draft somewhat soon because the season opener is on the 8th of Sept.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, I'll get the league set up today and send you guys invites. Anyone else wanna jump in?

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, you should all have a private message with the league name and the password to join.. do it right away since the draft is set for tomorrow..

anyone else? We still have available slots.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The draft is at 03:00 PM Eastern time Today (Sunday, Aug 28th). So sign up right away and also if you are reading this last minute just send me a PM or respond here and I will send you the password and league name.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fu/ck is fantasy football?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it, wish I had seen this thread earlier. Been playing FF since 1996! Maybe next year get a 12 team sosuave league going for people who will check their teams weekly and make trades and other transactions.