Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the longest currently active member?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s actually a really good question.

I don’t know.
Looks like you're up there as well. I would imagine a grand majority of those who sign up stick around for a few mouths than drop off. I've obviously dropped off plenty of times or you'd see a much higher numbers under my name, but seriously, 21 years ago man!

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum been around awhileeee

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not proud of it lol, but I think I may have the most posts.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The longest currently active member is probably the admin since he actively gets revenues from the adverts since the late 90s.

Btw what a ride this world had since the early 00s.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This domain sosuave.com was registered on 2000 accroding to whois database, so maybe 2000? I am honestly not sure. Maybe its Global Marketing thats been around since 98?

Edit: This on the bottom of the page on sosuave.com:
Copyright © 1998-2022 SoSuave.com.

Last edited:

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This domain sosuave.com was registered on 2000 accroding to whois database, so maybe 2000? I am honestly not sure. Maybe its Global Marketing thats been around since 98?

Edit: This on the bottom of the page on sosuave.com:
Copyright © 1998-2022 SoSuave.com.
Did it always have a forum though? I like the fact this forum is still active. I hate how everything now is a lot of Facebook groups and those suck ass. Speaking of the forum, I couldn't find my old posts from 20 years ago? Would be interesting to see how my perspective has changed.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The longest currently active member is probably the admin since he actively gets revenues from the adverts since the late 90s.

Btw what a ride this world had since the early 00s.
Oh god I know. I wished I was active around the time I signed up. I didn't even start to try to meet women until much later. 10 years ago it was fine

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Borknagar said:
Did it always have a forum though? I like the fact this forum is still active. I hate how everything now is a lot of Facebook groups and those suck ass. Speaking of the forum, I couldn't find my old posts from 20 years ago? Would be interesting to see how my perspective has changed.

If you look back from the pictures from 2000, it says discussion forum on the main page. Where it says "check out the hall of fame"...You'll see it...i think .net was created in 2002, it was just a different system back then where it was sosuave,com/forum. According to way back machine