Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
People without real life experience, especially incels and dudes who do not go out, will say that some Chad gets a lot of girls. The reality is that most Chads have enough validation from their looks to not really pursue a lot of girls. Majority of the ones I knew ended up in an LTR fast with a woman just a point or two below them. The other thing I notice is that so many eyes are on a Chad that society almost shames him in some weird way for getting around and it takes a special type of Dark Triad personality to get over all of that.
Yeah this Chad boogeyman tactic is completely overblown. Women submit to them pretty aggressively, so he is less likely to be spinning plates and hunting around. I think the reason for this is because this guy isn't hot enough to get full submission from an attractive girl, but he has the looks too good for average girls. This puts him in that crappy medium level where he's constantly fighting. His only option is to date around and spin plates because of his experience.If I had to describe a guy who gets laid a lot from my experience, he usually looks a certain way. You can tell that genetically he is not the most blessed but kind of average. He spends a lot of time at the gym and on self-improvement. The guy also shoots his shot, a lot and by that I mean a lot. From my experience, these kinds of dudes got laid the most and had the highest lay counts. They had an assertive go getter personality to make up for their lack of top notch genetics and they put in the work to be good looking enough.