Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the king of panties: Pretty Boys, Chads, or Hyper Masculine men

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obv the Chad. Justin Trudeau on the left and a roided-out lifter aren't going to compete at the same level.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of them if they can't approach or at least recognize IOIs/choosing signals.
The stereotype of the Chad who gets all the girl is only true on OLD, on the street/real life most "Chads" are too shy to ask the time to a passer-by. A Chad alone is nothing if he doesn't have social skills and balls to approach. I see a lot of Chads at my university, most of them are simps and awkward.

I approached a barbie at school today, she reacted like she hadn't been approached in years. Unfortunately she had a boyfriend, and looked rather disappointed when I left. I'm tall and above average looking but I'm not a "Chad". The more you think in terms of "Only Chads get the girls" the more you're limiting yourself.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all succeed. Women aren't as black and white as some of you make them. I'll bet a lot of girls have dated all 3 of those types.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Chad has the universal appeal

Pretty boy is only popular with Asian and teen girls

Hyper masculine is a very small niche

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikedee hit the nail right on the head.

People without real life experience, especially incels and dudes who do not go out, will say that some Chad gets a lot of girls. The reality is that most Chads have enough validation from their looks to not really pursue a lot of girls. Majority of the ones I knew ended up in an LTR fast with a woman just a point or two below them. The other thing I notice is that so many eyes are on a Chad that society almost shames him in some weird way for getting around and it takes a special type of Dark Triad personality to get over all of that.

If I had to describe a guy who gets laid a lot from my experience, he usually looks a certain way. You can tell that genetically he is not the most blessed but kind of average. He spends a lot of time at the gym and on self-improvement. The guy also shoots his shot, a lot and by that I mean a lot. From my experience, these kinds of dudes got laid the most and had the highest lay counts. They had an assertive go getter personality to make up for their lack of top notch genetics and they put in the work to be good looking enough.

Reaction score
People without real life experience, especially incels and dudes who do not go out, will say that some Chad gets a lot of girls. The reality is that most Chads have enough validation from their looks to not really pursue a lot of girls. Majority of the ones I knew ended up in an LTR fast with a woman just a point or two below them. The other thing I notice is that so many eyes are on a Chad that society almost shames him in some weird way for getting around and it takes a special type of Dark Triad personality to get over all of that.
If I had to describe a guy who gets laid a lot from my experience, he usually looks a certain way. You can tell that genetically he is not the most blessed but kind of average. He spends a lot of time at the gym and on self-improvement. The guy also shoots his shot, a lot and by that I mean a lot. From my experience, these kinds of dudes got laid the most and had the highest lay counts. They had an assertive go getter personality to make up for their lack of top notch genetics and they put in the work to be good looking enough.
Yeah this Chad boogeyman tactic is completely overblown. Women submit to them pretty aggressively, so he is less likely to be spinning plates and hunting around. I think the reason for this is because this guy isn't hot enough to get full submission from an attractive girl, but he has the looks too good for average girls. This puts him in that crappy medium level where he's constantly fighting. His only option is to date around and spin plates because of his experience.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad , because he's a blend of both.
Perfect balance