Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is really easier to get with?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want to get with younger chicks and talk about how we need techniques to get them, but women 30+ today are different from women 30+ back in the early 2000's. They ain't withered old ladies with hearing aids crutching around in their frocks. A lot of 30+ women look like they are in their 20s but maybe a little chunkier. I think younger women are easier to get with because women 30+ seem to have bigger expectations/requirements.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 30s were never withered with hearing aids. This is just nonsensical. Trying to bring up a point by making this claim makes your entire point irrational.
It's sarcasm. But 30+ women look better than they used to.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think younger women are easier to get with because women 30+ seem to have bigger expectations/requirements.
I agree. Women in their 30s/early 40s have more ASD too.

We all want to get with younger chicks and talk about how we need techniques to get them, but women 30+ today are different from women 30+ back in the early 2000's. They ain't withered old ladies with hearing aids crutching around in their frocks. A lot of 30+ women look like they are in their 20s but maybe a little chunkier.
A 35 year old in 2003 wasn't a withered old lady. There's an argument that a 35 year old in 2003 was actually in better shape than a 35 year old in 2023 due to lower obesity rates then.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sarcasm. But 30+ women look better than they used to.
I took it as hyperbole rather than sarcasm. It seems with some(possibly autistic) posters, it's hard to distinguish these things....

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want to get with younger chicks and talk about how we need techniques to get them, but women 30+ today are different from women 30+ back in the early 2000's. They ain't withered old ladies with hearing aids crutching around in their frocks. A lot of 30+ women look like they are in their 20s but maybe a little chunkier. I think younger women are easier to get with because women 30+ seem to have bigger expectations/requirements.
It's not just the physical appearance that makes women 30+ unnattractive, it's their years of riding on the **** carasoul and becoming toxic, bitter, and jaded from all the alpha widowing etc, plus many of them are career-obsessed and will look down on any man that isn't also a workaholic.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she reaches 25 without having been married she is already broken.

Easier to get with meaning smash? Whomever you have proximity to.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, you might find maybe 1 woman whos in her 30's that compares to women in their early 20's.. at best.. Theres alot of things you don't notice.. Being with women from both age groups.. many of them, I can say that unless a woman in her 30's is actively going to the gym and eating right, they don't compare.. younger girls just have prettier faces with and without makeup, softer, more supple skin,
and best of all, their pussies are tighter/taste better/look better. The times that woman in their 30's do beat out some girls in their early 20's is just having a more voluptuous body type.. or more of an interesting personality.

Easier to get with ? its tough because they're both pretty easy to get with.. I'm getting older though so the younger girls might be harder to get with.. im jut glad i have good genetics so i can pull off looking like im 24-25 at 31

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she reaches 25 without having been married she is already broken.
The median woman in the United States got married for the first time at age 28.6 in 2021.

1998 was the last time the median woman got married at 25 exactly.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...021, the median age,median age was 30.6 years.

In the 2010s, there was an acceleration of median age at first marriage. The acceleration appears to by slowing since 2017.

In 1998, median age was 25. Median age did not reach 26 until 2010, when it was 26.1. That's 12 years to increase the median age by one year.

Median age was 26.1 in 2010 and 27.0 in 2014. That's only 4 years to increase the median age by one year.

The median age went from 27.0 in 2014 to 28.1 in 2017, only 3 years to increase the median by one year.