Who honestly gives a crap?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people care so much about what other's think? Last year (Freshman year), I was so self-conscious of what people thought of me. I had to be perfect, and be everything that makes one cool. Sure I made friends, but people just didn't want to hang out with me as much as I wanted to. I had to start conversations with others, and they usually went on to talk to someone else.

This summer, I hooked up with a emo chick. Considering I like rap, and we have many things not in common, I thought the relationship wouldn't last. But I'm finding the real me with her. She taught me not to care what other's think. If someone wants to hang out with me, that's cool. If they don't, I don't care either. All I care about is what my true friends think, and that's it.

I no longer give a flying **** what people think of me, and people are flocking to me like crazy. and those that don't, I could care less.

So save the hassle of caring what others think of you, and focus your life on being a confident DJ you.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did I tell you about emo chicks? They are fu<king awesome.

I really don't give a **** what people think about me. But I am so awesome they all like me, and like talking to me. But I suggest we all hook up with emo girls.

Oh and I like rap and 80's rock, especially pink floyd, but I also love emo, and am pretty emo myself.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
having things in common sucks. its boring.

its fine to have a few things, but if u like the same things then its going to get tedious.

for instance, u said u like rap, and she likes punk/rock( i guess), u can have arguements, friendly ones, they are alot more interesting then convos where u agree with each other.