Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate and despise with a huge passion on how us guys always have to initiate everything with girls, it's like the girl is just along for the ride, like she is the passenger in a limo and I'm the driver. In my opinion, it is so much easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend. I'm not trying to sound mopey or whiny, i'm just stating the facts the way i see it.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I don't like the tast of taking the initiative but I do enjoy the reward, I think girls have it easier because all they have to do is welcome or reject our advances, sure girls may have the downfall of getting approaching by random creepers all the time, like they have to put up with a lot of them, but still, they can easily just shoe them away, the right guy they want is bound to approach them. We guys can still keep taking the initiative and doing the pursuit but there is no guarantee we will meet the right girl. Girls have more potential to get a boyfriend than us guys have potential to get a girlfriend.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the advantage of girls is also their disadvantage. a guy can supercharge his chances of getting good girls a lot more, by increasing time and effort spent on it. girls' options are a lot more limited

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
the advantage of girls is also their disadvantage. a guy can supercharge his chances of getting good girls a lot more, by increasing time and effort spent on it. girls' options are a lot more limited
Very true that us guys can increase our chances with time and effort, but we have to do it the right way, the right technique, the right social skills and conversation skills, charm and confidence. Girls however, if they are just hot or pretty, cute, they are girlfriend material right away.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely enjoy approaching women!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. I love meeting new people. You just need to shake your fear of rejection that's why you dislike it.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I hate it with a passion, cause I have hardly any experience in even having female friends let alone girlfriends.

I'm afraid she'll reject me and embarass me, or I'll screw up.
Haha *****!

I laugh at rejection ! which usually only happens in the case of them having a boyfriend, get out there ya damn ***** man up and get some!!!

Oh wait, this is me! haha

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I hate it with a passion, cause I have hardly any experience in even having female friends let alone girlfriends.

I'm afraid she'll reject me and embarass me, or I'll screw up.
Puzzzy

I love it now :)
Actually I never approach or hit on women. They approach me! And I love it. Back when I made this post 10 years ago I was one fugly mofo, not no more!

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit such things with the advent of the Net in the 3rd world, over 10 years ago. Now I "get to know" many women online, call them, write letters, etc, and get her to spend her own money to come here, so of COURSE I (by then) am eager to meet her at the airport! :) On her side of things, she is eager to "hook" me as a way to stay in the US, so she is on her best behavior, until she gets her US citizenship (ie, 5 years). That is plenty for me, since so many more can be had, so easily/cheaply where she came from.

Donno1974

Reaction score
Would you be so kind to give some aid - Mobile Phones

I have got my mate Mobile Phone number.(Disconnected) How can I find my mate address using that phone number?

Now i am seriously i am sorry for not ideal terminology I'm crafting, but wish things pretty comprehensible * I cannot chat greater although reaaly need the support!
If Now i'm drastically wrong while using community forum component I had kindly ask moderators in order to transport the place right just one

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like interacting with girls and approaching them in more or less warm settings because it doesn't give my frame away. All I need is any excuse to talk to her which is plausible in the situation and I'll take it from there without any discomfort. I don't like complete cold approaching for the same reason I didn't like being a salesman, it forces me into a frame that I don't like.

JeanKrauth

Reaction score
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the Wireless Signal Jammer product.

JeanKrauth

Reaction score
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced Wireless Signal Jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to me approaching is a drag but the outcome makes me feel unstoppable

DenErmak

Reaction score
Однако было г&

Постоянно было конец чтобы празднования пятилетнего юбилея супружеской жизни,
если вдруг необъяснимо пропал безраздельно из виновников торжества.
Остались следы борьбы в доме, кровь, которую явно пытались стереть, — и цепочка
«ключей» в игре под названием «желание после сокровищами»; красивая,
умная и невероятно изобретательная супруга ежегодно устраивала ее
чтобы своего обожаемого мужа. И похоже, который эти «ключи» — размещенные ею
тут и там странные записки и не менее странные безделушки — дают
один шанс пролить свет на судьбу исчезнувшей. Вот токмо
не придется ли «охотнику» в процессе поиска раскрыть миру и пару-тройку
собственных малосимпатичных тайн?
Исчезнувшая

BorislavSamsonov

Reaction score
Who enjoys approaching w

The question is who is most to blame.

Turin is most to blame, but I think that that is an unfair question. I think that if Hurin had died in battle or had lived and to returned home either in defeat or in victory, Turins fate would have been much the same in the end, pain, dispare, misunderstanding, treachery, all that stuff. The details would be differnt but the end would be the same.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy approaching women, but I enjoy approaching everyone. I like people.
I make it easy on myself by not cold approaching hostile strangers. There gas to be a reason to approach. If I see something I like about a person, I tell them. I assume that everyone I meet is friendly once I have shown that I an friendly and I am not stressing about numbers. I am just enjoying the interaction. There have been a few girls get away but SFW. I think that inexperienced guys go for a number close before there is any sort of rapport built up or try regardless.
OK though, if you are going hardcore number close trolling try these.
Count rejections as success. See what high score you can get.

Forget about number closing. Give yourself points if you can make a woman smile, laugh out loud, shake your hand, hug, give you the time, wave or blush. Thisccan be linked to other games.

Try talking to a girl and deliberately not ask for her number. This does two things. It shows you that you have power. Also it let's you see how needy and desperate you are by how hard it is for you to not ask.

Think of the most ridiculous thing you could say and say it (without being racist or offensive). See if the world ends.

Meeting people is fun. People are not usually hostile to friendliness.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I have absolutely no problem with emails, online chats, etc. Once I used that resource to gather in someone who interests me and is interested in me, it was much easier to do the face to face things. if she doesn't share my politics and my hobbies, I pass on her.

I never did want to waste my time on women who are not my type. You have to cast a very wide net and it takes a very long time, but there are some SUPER 'catches" out there! Enough of them that you'll find "her" if you keep looking (and if you are worth a hoot yourself).