Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who else is having a great day?

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always a lot of negative threads on here (I've contributed to the negativity myself) but I just wanted to make a thread for those who are actually enjoying life. You know, those of us who can step back and appreciate what we have.

I've been loving life lately. I don't think it could be better. I got broads pouring in my lap and my endeavors are being accomplished without a hitch. Life is great! :cool:

Even without this, life would still be great but it just makes it a little nicer.

Who else feels this way?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having a great day and a great life in general. I'm accomplishing stuff every day, and what I once thought was an impossible idea for a career seems easy now, because I know now I can do anything I put my mind to.

So yeah. Life is awesome:)

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just got up, it's election day, the weather is supposed to be nice, it's a good day. And to top it off, I'm a little sore from working out yesterday, heck yeah.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only having a mediocre day :\

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great day!

I crossed off three life goals from my list in a single week last week. :rockon:

1) Travel to Mexico
2) Catch a sal****er fish on my fly rod (needlefish on a chartreuse pattern)
3) Become a member of the thirty pound club (fish, that is)
4) Become a member of the hundred pound club (again, talking about fish)

I guess that's four. I made it my goal to get a hundred pounder after I reached #3 on my list. Went out two days later and hauled in a Yellowfin Tuna the size of my twelve year old nephew.

Yeah, it's a good day to be alive...

Edit: haha! it edited "salt water" b/c I didn't put a space between. This site is ridiculous.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delightful. Unless a certain multinational corporation goes bankrupt (not going to happen), I am likely tripling my investment money.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great couple days Sh!tty evening ...b/c of reasons unspoken..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love life right now. It's all about golf for me and pushing myself.

I'm working harder than ever to become a professional long driver and tour pro.

Push myself in the gym for 5 hours. Run 10 miles. Hit 500 balls. Work on short game 7 hours. Pick up chicks for an hour. Work on a business plan to own my own driving range after I graduate... Sleep 4 hours.

Everyday.

:rockon:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
great couple days Sh!tty evening ...b/c of reasons unspoken..
Hey mr. moderator...talking and no implying politics here...thread closed. :rolleyes:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is very good.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is great.

Its easy to take for granted what you already have.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Hey mr. moderator...talking and no implying politics here...thread closed. :rolleyes:

I found out i was missing a dollar ...that's all...:rolleyes:

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually feeling good today. It started on a rough edge, but I read the Who Are You thread in general discussions and it opened my eyes a bit. Then, I went to the library and took out the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, started reading that. All I can say is that I feel high on myself. Who needs drugs when you can produce the same disconnection from your mind on your own? :D

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
I'm actually feeling good today. It started on a rough edge, but I read the Who Are You thread in general discussions and it opened my eyes a bit. Then, I went to the library and took out the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, started reading that.
I'm feeling pretty good too - A whole week off of school. Just taking it easy and relaxing a bit, it's all good man!

AlexTheGreat said:
All I can say is that I feel high on myself. Who needs drugs when you can produce the same disconnection from your mind on your own? :D
Word yo!

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to hear you guys are are happy in life. I think after these last couple of days Ill be on a permanent high...the best part of which is that I found $200 in my draw. How the hell I forgot about $200 Ill never know but Im elated to find it hahaha