Who drives?

cardinal79

Reaction score
Who usually drives when you pick a girl up in club / bar? Do you ask her to give you a ride home because something happened to your car so she doesn’t have to worry about logistics or do you drive her back to your place yourself because you take control of situation. Let me know...

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me old school, but i drive. Also helps that I drive a sports car that turns people's heads

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me old school, but i drive.
That is old school. When I was growing up, this wouldn't even be a question. Men drove, it was part of their masculine role and leadership.
Now days, I could see guys saying you were being a "white knight" by driving - "Why are you wasting your gas money on that b!tch, Captain Save-a-Ho?". Drunk driving is much more of a sensitive issue now too, the sober person should drive (if there is one).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is old school. When I was growing up, this wouldn't even be a question. Men drove, it was part of their masculine role and leadership.
Now days, I could see guys saying you were being a "white knight" by driving - "Why are you wasting your gas money on that b!tch, Captain Save-a-Ho?". Drunk driving is much more of a sensitive issue now too, the sober person should drive (if there is one).
In our culture you do have to look out for simping.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Always drive, take charge and lead.

That should always be the case unless u r drunk or unable because of sickness.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. I like driving and my girl doesn't so that's an easy solution. But I also lost my license for a while due to stupid behavior in the past. My girlfriend drove us around a lot and it had zero impact on her attraction to me.

The mindset is more important.