"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who drives?

cardinal79

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Who usually drives when you pick a girl up in club / bar? Do you ask her to give you a ride home because something happened to your car so she doesn’t have to worry about logistics or do you drive her back to your place yourself because you take control of situation. Let me know...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
336
Reaction score
100
Location
NJ
Call me old school, but i drive. Also helps that I drive a sports car that turns people's heads
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
Call me old school, but i drive.
That is old school. When I was growing up, this wouldn't even be a question. Men drove, it was part of their masculine role and leadership.
Now days, I could see guys saying you were being a "white knight" by driving - "Why are you wasting your gas money on that b!tch, Captain Save-a-Ho?". Drunk driving is much more of a sensitive issue now too, the sober person should drive (if there is one).
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That is old school. When I was growing up, this wouldn't even be a question. Men drove, it was part of their masculine role and leadership.
Now days, I could see guys saying you were being a "white knight" by driving - "Why are you wasting your gas money on that b!tch, Captain Save-a-Ho?". Drunk driving is much more of a sensitive issue now too, the sober person should drive (if there is one).
In our culture you do have to look out for simping.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Always drive, take charge and lead.

That should always be the case unless u r drunk or unable because of sickness.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Doesn't matter. I like driving and my girl doesn't so that's an easy solution. But I also lost my license for a while due to stupid behavior in the past. My girlfriend drove us around a lot and it had zero impact on her attraction to me.

The mindset is more important.
 
Top