“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who are you kidding?

DrBeard

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
10
Age
45
Location
Blackpool!
I've noticed on lots of posts here all you guys claim you're really good looking and know everything about women and about being a Don Juan. So why the hell are you spending so much time on the net, posting in this board?

Either you're kidding yourselves about how good looking you are or you aren't good at charming women.

Seems strange to me that so many amazing looking guys need to crowd in one place and that place just so happens to be a board which gives dating/women tips to men. Hmmm...

My excuse for being here: I'm ugly and I'm weird. :) What's yours?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
My excuse? Well my excuse is that a past relationship failure got me so desperate to look for an internet site about attracting women so I could make her realize what she has lost, and yes, I am rediculously good looking (Zoolander) lol.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
To help ugly and weird guys!! :)
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I'm good looking and i suck at picking up women, that's why i'm here!

...can someone post my photos for some people to realize, some good looking guys have just as much trouble as everyone else.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

drumr2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Southern California
Regardless of how you look, if you feel like a worthless piece of crap, that's all that matters.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
To polish my game.

I use to be up the friends ladder all the time (yes I am attractive), because of my personality. I was hiding myself thinking the AFC way was the way to get girls, since I saw it happening all around me (school, etc). Though, after finding this I knew that my intentions were right all along.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
To polish my game.

I use to be up the friends ladder all the time (yes I am attractive), because of my personality. I was hiding myself thinking the AFC way was the way to get girls, since I saw it happening all around me (school, etc). Though, after finding this I knew that my intentions were right all along.
Haha so agreed there.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Because being a DJ is about constant improvement. You can be very good looking and have great game but still need 'continuing professional development'. Does Tiger Woods stop practicing his golf strokes because he's the best in the world - no.
 
Top