"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

who’s down to exit the game within 90 days?

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
514
Reaction score
406
Location
Europe
are there any mature DJs out there that are ready to settle down, ready to get out of the game and feel that they live in the right city to meet their ride or die? I’m looking for one or two guys to create a serious accountability challenge where we choose a duration probably between 30 to 90 days and systematically go out and approach through day game primarily in the search of the one. I’ve been doing this myself for about 30 days now and it has been very tough on me psychologically. I’m in the right city to do what I need to do, but it’s proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought it would, part of the reason for this is that the type I am looking for is rare. The reason I’m looking for guys that are also looking for the one is that I don’t want to be tempted by other dudes that are ****ing around still…

I’ve done around 20 day game approaches in the past month, but these are like sniper approaches meaning I sat around for a long time until I thought she was attractive enough and had the right vibe it, etc. It might not sound like a lot of approaching, but that’s because I’m looking for the one, not looking for another notch.

I’ve also done some Instagram game plus used a little bit of online dating, but yeah, it’s been a rough month, I don’t think I’ve gotten a single date except one chick right before I started the challenge.

I’m also going through financial issues at the moment they’re adding a huge amount of pressure.

Most guys don’t understand my approach/strategy nor do they understand my standards. They don’t realize the effort/time I put into the game. It’s psychologically lonely to do this type of thing bc even my close friends don’t see the power in systematic daygame/goal-oriented daygame. They kind of just go with the flow.

The idea would be we set a challenge for the duration I mentioned, we check in every few days or so, or whenever we want, and we hold each other accountable to a certain amount of approaching, etc.

we can have a call and or some kind of chat beforehand if you wanna stay anonymous or we go over strategy/tactics to get the right amount of volume/be able to properly select targets throughout the process. We could also go over dating procedures, ways to avoid rushing the process while also avoid avoiding wasting too much time on leads that are clearly not worth the effort.

We also try to emotionally support each other throughout the process because I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t know anyone who systematically approaches their game/truly understands the grind of that process and the psychological pain that comes with dealing with high volumes of rejection, which are way worse, especially when you’re actually looking for a girlfriend because you’re actually trying to be a gentleman and you actually do care about the woman so the rejection hurts, this isn’t just getting blown out by some random chicken at a bar… Anyways, feel free to ask questions in the thread or DM me however you want.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,276
Reaction score
2,279
Age
41
I know you didn’t ask for advice, and I’m not sure whether the women you’re approaching are interested in getting to know you, but I think foreigners face a disadvantage that goes beyond game. Local men already understand the culture, social circles, and expectations of the women they pursue. More importantly, they are often better positioned to build a life with them because they already have established careers, family ties, and long-term plans in that country. A foreigner may be attractive and exciting, but when a woman considers a serious relationship, she also has to consider whether their lives are compatible and whether he is genuinely building a future there.

I think it helps when a foreigner gets involved more into the culture. As a case in point, I often use this German guy living in Colombia as an example. He married a Colombian woman, used to make YouTube videos about his life there, and now runs a tourism company catering to people from around the world: https://www.youtube.com/@dominiccolombia3309/videos

Either way, regarding your post, maybe @Travel memoir21 would be interested in joining you. He mentioned wanting to get out of the game himself.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
514
Reaction score
406
Location
Europe
I know you didn’t ask for advice, and I’m not sure whether the women you’re approaching are interested in getting to know you, but I think foreigners face a disadvantage that goes beyond game. Local men already understand the culture, social circles, and expectations of the women they pursue. More importantly, they are often better positioned to build a life with them because they already have established careers, family ties, and long-term plans in that country. A foreigner may be attractive and exciting, but when a woman considers a serious relationship, she also has to consider whether their lives are compatible and whether he is genuinely building a future there.

I think it helps when a foreigner gets involved more into the culture. As a case in point, I often use this German guy living in Colombia as an example. He married a Colombian woman, used to make YouTube videos about his life there, and now runs a tourism company catering to people from around the world: https://www.youtube.com/@dominiccolombia3309/videos

Either way, regarding your post, maybe @Travel memoir21 would be interested in joining you. He mentioned wanting to get out of the game himself.
thanks for the comment but it doesn’t apply to me because I’ve already analyzed those vulnerabilities and am dealing with them fine. I have major advantages but I just need accountability throughout the process.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,485
Reaction score
2,970
Age
37
@SpartanWarrior77 "are there any mature DJs out there that are ready to settle down, ready to get out of the game and feel that they live in the right city to meet their ride or die?"

The person each of us glimpses in the mirror species is our ONLY ride or die. As to your question:

"The Game" is, and always has been, nothing more than a high falutin euphemism for life. One only "gets out of it" by ceasing to have pulse
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,896
Reaction score
19,177
You cannot force an "exit" unless you are willing to settle for the best you can find within a period of time which likely isn't going to be what you actually want.

Maybe it will be,maybe it won't be...but I don't think you can place a time aspect on it in that manner that is going to actually work to your benefit.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top