White knights at bars

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bar you hit on women. Ofcourse the **** is sleazy. Your statement terms of white knight syndrome.
I have no problem with guys hitting on women if women are wanting to be hit on. Ive been a bouncer for years andcseen it night after night. What I have a problem with is guy continuing to hit on women who have made it really clear that they are not interested. Guy who grope every womean they meet are not that cool either. If the poster has any sort of game he wont be that guy.
Dont get me wrong. If you are getting it on in an alley somewhere or she is into you get as much tit grab as you can get. BRAVO.

But yeah, I am not being a whire knight when my job is to deal with complaints from women about guys being offensive, although I do get that it is a fine line sometimes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not seeing how any of these guys are really white knights. A white knight is a guy who wants to step in and "save" a girl, and goes overboard with it. These guys just seem like drunken idiots who see a guy stealing their girls, or stealing their targets, or having a little success with women, and they are maybe a little jealous and want to take him down a peg. Or just want to fvck with him because they are jackasses.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A white knight is a guy who wants to step in and "save" a girl, and goes overboard with it.
These guys just seem like... idiots who see a guy stealing their girls, or stealing their targets, or having a little success with women, and they are maybe a little jealous and want to take him down a peg.
I don't know I'd say there's quite a bit of overlap there. All I did was take out the word "drunken" from the second quote.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know I'd say there's quite a bit of overlap there. All I did was take out the word "drunken" from the second quote.
I don't really think there's much overlap. The motivations are completely different. Seems like these guys are just jealous that someone else is taking their women, or their targets. I don't see them as looking to "save" the girls from being harassed or disrespected.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really think there's much overlap. The motivations are completely different. Seems like these guys are just jealous that someone else is taking their women, or their targets. I don't see them as looking to "save" the girls from being harassed or disrespected.
I think the motives are related, white knights are usually jealous that women end up with dudes they label as a$$holes. In the OP's case they were telling him to respect his girl and get a room, so they prob saw him as the a$$hole and were taking their drunken white knight frustrations out on him. But who knows for sure.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with guys hitting on women if women are wanting to be hit on. Ive been a bouncer for years andcseen it night after night. What I have a problem with is guy continuing to hit on women who have made it really clear that they are not interested. Guy who grope every womean they meet are not that cool either. If the poster has any sort of game he wont be that guy.
Dont get me wrong. If you are getting it on in an alley somewhere or she is into you get as much tit grab as you can get. BRAVO.

But yeah, I am not being a whire knight when my job is to deal with complaints from women about guys being offensive, although I do get that it is a fine line sometimes.

Sorry, but I've never met a bouncer who wasnt a white knight. It's literally what you guys are paid to do for the most part. Perhaps you are the exception.... But your post had hints of wk in there.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, only white knights get jealous over such women in the first place and instigate violence. They are one in the same if you will.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I've never met a bouncer who wasnt a white knight. It's literally what you guys are paid to do for the most part. Perhaps you are the exception.... But your post had hints of wk in there.
Its all good. I do what my manager tells me to do whether I agree or not. I think that girls dress and act like drunken sluts quite often then get offended because a guy isn't the sort of guy that they wanted to hit on them. It pisses me off but when they come and sob to the usual blue pill manager I normally have and he says, "throw that ******* out" WTF am I supposed to do?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all good. I do what my manager tells me to do whether I agree or not. I think that girls dress and act like drunken sluts quite often then get offended because a guy isn't the sort of guy that they wanted to hit on them. It pisses me off but when they come and sob to the usual blue pill manager I normally have and he says, "throw that ******* out" WTF am I supposed to do?

Yeah, I can understand that. I often wondered what it would be like to be a bouncer.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I can understand that. I often wondered what it would be like to be a bouncer.
Depends on personality. You need a ****load of patience, dealing with drunken idiots all night. On a good night you are in a club filled with young women who want to have fun. If you have a bit of charm, you will get lucky.
On a bad night, the local gang wants to get in and **** gets exciting really fast or you spend the night dealing with puke-covered losers who thought they would pre-load on spirits 5 minutes before they get through the door.
The downside with being a bouncer is that you can't back down from trouble, whatever the odds are. If you do, you won't work again and every wannabe hardman knows you are 'that guy', The hours suck. The pay is not that great. Sometimes though you get to enjoy some good music and awesome eye candy.

Serenity

Reaction score
I would say I'm going to protect a woman if she doesn't want the other guy hitting on her. Not because I'm jealous, not to score points with her. It's simply because I don't stand by watching someone being harrassed, which it is if she clearly do not want it. I would do the same if someone harrassed a guy.

Does that make me a white knight? Not by the definition I'm familiar with. As @zekko said, they step in to "save" a girl and goes overboard with it. Meaning they save women who don't need saving. I would ask if she needs any help, if no then she's in the situation voluntarily and thus it isn't harrassment.

Same goes for the situation of being a bouncer. You don't stop guys from hitting on girls for no reason, you just stop a guy from hitting on a particular girl who don't want to be hit on. Girls mostly get to the point of getting help because the guy doesn't accept the rejection, he has lost. Instead of going to the next like any sane man on this board would do, he instead delusionally continue to bother a woman thinking he can get his way. THAT is harrassment, it's as much a help to the loser guy as it is to the woman.

We even do it on this forum by telling a guy to "next", but we don't consider that white knighting do we? Even though it probably benefits the woman to finally get rid of a guy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say I'm going to protect a woman if she doesn't want the other guy hitting on her. Not because I'm jealous, not to score points with her. It's simply because I don't stand by watching someone being harrassed, which it is if she clearly do not want it. I would do the same if someone harrassed a guy.

Does that make me a white knight? Not by the definition I'm familiar with. As @zekko said, they step in to "save" a girl and goes overboard with it. Meaning they save women who don't need saving. I would ask if she needs any help, if no then she's in the situation voluntarily and thus it isn't harrassment.

Same goes for the situation of being a bouncer. You don't stop guys from hitting on girls for no reason, you just stop a guy from hitting on a particular girl who don't want to be hit on. Girls mostly get to the point of getting help because the guy doesn't accept the rejection, he has lost. Instead of going to the next like any sane man on this board would do, he instead delusionally continue to bother a woman thinking he can get his way. THAT is harrassment, it's as much a help to the loser guy as it is to the woman.

We even do it on this forum by telling a guy to "next", but we don't consider that white knighting do we? Even though it probably benefits the woman to finally get rid of a guy.
Your first sentence is extreme white knight syndrome. You should never feel any instinct to protect a strange.

Serenity

Reaction score
Your first sentence is extreme white knight syndrome. You should never feel any instinct to protect a strange.
Oh ok. If I ever see you getting the sh!t kicked out of you I'll just walk ignorantly by minding my own business. Because I shouldn't feel the need to help a stranger.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok. If I ever see you getting the sh!t kicked out of you I'll just walk ignorantly by minding my own business. Because I shouldn't feel the need to help a stranger.

If you were smart, you would.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knights give woman "special rights" that they feel should be protected and enforced.

So while a decent person you'd hope would try to help someone else who is getting beat up or bullied. A white knight will take it a step further come to the rescue of a girl who isn't in any kind of danger but is just having these special illogical rights violated, i.e. she's not getting her way.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you were smart, you would.
If you were here I would be the one beating the sh!t out of you. If anyone came to help I'd just say you'd prefer they mind their own business, then just continue.

Are you fvcking serious??! Do you not see how fvcked up that is?

What you're talking about has nothing at all to do with not white knighting. You're talking about not giving a single sh!t about other people. Why should anyone give a single sh!t about you? You don't fvcking deserve it.

I did dislike you based on your previous fvcked up statements, but thought you may not really be as crazy as I perceived. With this there's nothing left to doubt, I hate you, go fvck yourself.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pains me to say it but I am going to agree with Grewd. I help people who need help. It doesn't make me a white knight. It means I am not an *******.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently watched American Sniper, and this reminded me of the part where the father teaches his kids to be sheepdogs, not wolves or sheep (The wolf is a bully, the sheep get victimized, and the sheepdogs help others out in need).

When I grew up, way back in the 60s, we were taught that we should help others in need. And that's the way it was back then. Flash forward several decades and you hear about guys getting mugged and beaten in the streets, or girls getting raped and beaten in the streets, and crowds of people stand by and watch. You hear about criminals setting traps by pretending to be in trouble, then attacking and robbing anyone who stops to help. How times have changed.

Grewd, I don't think zinc meant you any disrespect when you told you that you would be smart not to help him. That's the way people look at things these days. Don't get involved.

The term "white knight" comes from the code of chivalry that medieval knights went by. Now I have no problem with chivalry per se. The problem is that when you bring feminism into it, the feminist society and chivalry cannot co-exist because the very basis is that the "knight" is helping someone weaker. But feminism demands that men and women are equal in all ways, so that kills off chivalry. If women want men to take up their defense, they need to take the submissive position.