Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White knights at bars

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the biggest **** talkers and trouble makers out there.

Was almost banging a girl outside against the wall of a restaurant last night in a parking lot and some white knights rolled up screeming at me with their headlights on to treat her like a lady and get a room...wouldnt leave for about 10 mind...then started shouting obscenities.

Then earlier, a "brother" figure to a black chick who wanted me got in my face about flirting with other women behind her back....

White knights need to all be dumped out in the middle of the ocean along with the feminists

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
White knights are garbage. They are worst that feminists in many ways.

Never associate with or trust a white knight. They are too stupid to understand how the world works. The best way to deal with them is not to deal with them. If they get in your face, tell them you're a CEO or VP and offer them a job as your security guard.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knights are garbage. They are worst that feminists in many ways.

Never associate with or trust a white knight. They are too stupid to understand how the world works. The best way to deal with them is not to deal with them. If they get in your face, tell them you're a CEO or VP and offer them a job as your security guard.
They are the ones that enabled the rise of feminism. We should always remember that the ones letting women being this way are men, WE have the power. But because the 90% of men are whiteknights, we are in this ****ed up situation.
Good to see you again PoonKing

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

Was almost banging a girl outside against the wall of a restaurant last night in a parking lot and some white knights rolled up screeming at me with their headlights on to treat her like a lady and get a room...wouldnt leave for about 10 mind...then started shouting obscenities.

Then earlier, a "brother" figure to a black chick who wanted me got in my face about flirting with other women behind her back....

White knights need to all be dumped out in the middle of the ocean along with the feminists
Bars are riddled with guys who are drunk off their ass, with a girl who is a "friend" or the girls night outers. However, sometimes you find a girl there who is with a friend and knows what's up. A rare find.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You just posted two stories about you getting bullied. That's what you're really mad about.

Serenity

Reaction score
If the woman you were about to bang wanted it, then it's none of these guys damn business.

I know you consider me a white knight, but I would never do what these guys did. They assumed and gave you sh!t based on false assumptions, that's not ok.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go out with female "friends" I let random dudes do their thing and I don't care nor will I ever, I'm a cool laid back dude, the females will come up to me and ask me what I think or advice other then that when I am with female friends I am gaming other chicks at the bar or concert ETC. Makes me happy some dude is trying to bang one of my"friends" I encourage it go ahead

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just posted two stories about you getting bullied. That's what you're really mad about.
Bullied....dude eff off with that crap. I encounter these types every night I go out in Atlanta.

I almost got arrested for punching one when I first got here about 6 weeks ago.

There's really no way to legally deal with them. If you hit everyone, something bad is going to happen to you. I stand my ground and tell them to **** off...usually they do, but sometimes it's wisest to just walk away or ignore when it comes to the point of no return.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these really white knights, or just some drunken jackasses looking to get into a fight?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these really white knights, or just some drunken jackasses looking to get into a fight?
Both....white knights are usually the first to try and start a fight over a woman is the point.

I tend to hit on girls in a very blatant manner when at a bar and it makes the white knights furious for whatever reason.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder about the correlation between attracting slvts and white knights in pretty much the same proportion...

Serenity

Reaction score
Bullied....dude eff off with that crap. I encounter these types every night I go out in Atlanta.

There's really no way to legally deal with them. If you hit everyone, something bad is going to happen to you. I stand my ground and tell them to **** off...usually they do, but sometimes it's wisest to just walk away or ignore when it comes to the point of no return.
The way to legally deal with them is to just ignore them. They can't legally do anything about you, but throwing a bit of sh!t and expressing oneself isn't illegal. If you punch anyone for any reason besides physical self defense you are the one breaking laws.

Being aggressive won't get you anything other than trouble. However you can legally disregard these idiots and they can't aggressively intervene in what you do, except throwing words at you. So just take your woman with you away from such nasty people, be the right kind of white knight.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is the problem is either the state of society, or you....one of those two alternatives.
I'm aggressive with women as far as picking them up, but super friendly with everyone.

Guy friends of the girls I pick up get furious when I take them away from them right in front of them.

In fact, it's the "guy friends" who are always the ones starting trouble besides women themselves ofcourse. So the problem definitely isn't me.

My little brother is 6'6 and doesn't drink so never acts rowdy, yet gets the same white knights at these particular establishment after him as well. And he isn't even that aggressive picking up, they usually come to him.

So it's definitely not me. It's the combo of being at loud areas with lots of drunk white knights and thus feminist beluef of protect the prescious princess police state society is the problem.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at Downtown Chicago last night, my friend hypergamy is real, never seen so many women with BETA losers with money, nice cars ETC

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is it really that bad in Atlanta?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the spots I go to it is. Tends to be of the traditional type bars.

Big night clubs seems to be much less of a problem here but those are ghetto as crap and I'm not that into black women. I much prefer clubs, though.

Thinking about trying out Havanna.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you go to crap places. There is a slim possibility that these are not white knights, they just might be guys who don't like sleazy *******s. I don't know you though.

I will agree that there are men out there who seem to welcome the chains feminism puts on them. White knights and purple poodles need to be reeducated.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you go to crap places. There is a slim possibility that these are not white knights, they just might be guys who don't like sleazy *******s. I don't know you though.

I will agree that there are men out there who seem to welcome the chains feminism puts on them. White knights and purple poodles need to be reeducated.
It's a bar you hit on women. Ofcourse the **** is sleazy. Your statement terms of white knight syndrome.