Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White Guy Steals Chinese Guys Girlfriend

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So this guy literally just takes his girlfriend away from him, right infront of his eyes. Just an average looking white guy in China not even a Chad.

I lived in China for 10 years. As a foreigner at a club you will be killed for this with the wrong guy. And there are more wrong guys than you think there out at night. And they tend to have a lot of friends and attack in groups like bees. This guy can only do that because he is skinny woth blonde hair and blue eyes. Asian people love blue eyes blonde hair and obsessed with being skinny.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he's still holding her hand the entire time..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women worship White men, this is nothing new.
As a White man, I wish I were more attracted to Asian women. I've never really been attracted to either East or South Asian women. Things might have been easier for me if I were into East Asian women, who are known to go for White men.

I've been more into White and Hispanic women. I have much more commonly approached or swiped on White women. It's made things more difficult since White women often have attitudinal issues.

Reactions: BMX

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a White man, I wish I were more attracted to Asian women. I've never really been attracted to either East or South Asian women. Things might have been easier for me if I were into East Asian women, who are known to go for White men.

I've been more into White and Hispanic women. I have much more commonly approached or swiped on White women. It's made things more difficult since White women often have attitudinal issues.

I have had a thing for Asian women my whole life. Its not as easy as the media or stereotypes make it out to be. To get the real stunners you need to either be rich or have blonde hair and be skinny or ripped.

Over in Asia the real stunners tend to never go for white foreigners. They are usually pretty traditional and their families would never accept it. Most of the women over there who swoon over foreigners are literally considered left overs there and are the ones the local Asian men pump n dump only. As a foreigner it's difficult to meet date a real top tier Asian woman in eastern Asia.

Southeast Asia it can be done much easier.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Same here. If I ever come across a Hispanic woman she’s usually ALL about me 9/10. The problem is they’re few and far between where I live. I’m stuck with a lot of leftover white women with years of carousel experience. Yuk.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. If I ever come across a Hispanic woman she’s usually ALL about me 9/10. The problem is they’re few and far between where I live. I’m stuck with a lot of leftover white women with years of carousel experience. Yuk.
Same here. I like asians but only had sex with 2 my entire life. All others were white

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I like asians but only had sex with 2 my entire life. All others were white
I’ve dated 2 Asian women and both were very into me. They were both wanting to get married though and I wasn’t so it didn’t workout long term. It seems like if a girl is Asian or Hispanic she will fall all over me, but I can count on one hand with fingers left over how many white women have ever been obsessed with me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve dated 2 Asian women and both were very into me. They were both wanting to get married though and I wasn’t so it didn’t workout long term. It seems like if a girl is Asian or Hispanic she will fall all over me, but I can count on one hand with fingers left over how many white women have ever been obsessed with me.
Hmm the asians I was with were both ons.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a thing for Asian women my whole life. Its not as easy as the media or stereotypes make it out to be. To get the real stunners you need to either be rich or have blonde hair and be skinny or ripped.
Insightful. There is a stereotype of White men struggling with White women finding success pursuing Asian women.

Over in Asia the real stunners tend to never go for white foreigners. They are usually pretty traditional and their families would never accept it. Most of the women over there who swoon over foreigners are literally considered left overs there and are the ones the local Asian men pump n dump only. As a foreigner it's difficult to meet date a real top tier Asian woman in eastern Asia.

Southeast Asia it can be done much easier.
In East Asia, it makes sense that there are Asian men who are players. In the United States. In the United States, it is so rare to see an East Asian man as a player. Both East and South Asian men struggle to attract White women. I knew an Indian engineer in my city who many years ago was trying to get sex from White women in the hottest nightlife district in my city. Wasn't happening. White women were repulsed by him.

It's a shame that you haven't moved to El Paso or Miami to pursue Hispanic women. If it was a feasible to do in your life, you would have done it already.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insightful. There is a stereotype of White men struggling with White women finding success pursuing Asian women.

In East Asia, it makes sense that there are Asian men who are players. In the United States. In the United States, it is so rare to see an East Asian man as a player. Both East and South Asian men struggle to attract White women. I knew an Indian engineer in my city who many years ago was trying to get sex from White women in the hottest nightlife district in my city. Wasn't happening. White women were repulsed by him.
Yes, because usually only the nerdy tech MIT sort of Asian guy moves here from there. The world is a lot bigger than just the US though.There are lots of players over there and a lot of the Asian guys who go clubbing over there frequently tend to have their own stable of women.

I was friends with a few who were killing it with women who would never be caught dead with a foreigner.

Also the hottest women over or the real dime pieces there tend to not really speak English. They all studied when they were younger but the prettiest women over there don't tend to need it or never used it. So you have to learn the language to penetrate most of the the top tier ones.

Most white guys go over there and bang a lot of 5s 6s and a few 7s at best that they met online or at a club then think they are gods gift to the universe like this little annoying peckerhead in this video. Hence his ****y little demeanor.

I have had a few ****y little english teaching ****s like him try to steal a girl i had just met while out. It is usually a guy who literally looks just like the one in this video no joke.

Some skinny little blonde haired guy from canada or the uk lol. Sometimes the US. They are usually career "English teachers" and considered to be white trash over there by the locals.

But yeah most girls banging white guys in east Asia are literally just leftovers who are now getting tossed around by white/black english teachers or engineers over there left and right. It was quite common for me to meet a girl at a club or on a dating app that one of my co workers had already banged over there.

Dating a stunner there who has never been with a foreign white guy before can take some serious time and effort. So i hate that stereotype of Asian women being easy for white men.

The top tier women are never easier because you are white. In fact that makes it way more difficult. I find top tier white women to be much easier actually. Also white women are much more lenient with you over body size. Ethnic Asians are anal asf about weight. Even if you are mostly muscle but bulky looking they will think you are fat.

By the way, the women in this video are typical white guy chasing trash you see at the foreigner friendly clubs over there. The one he stole is considered a 6.5 to 7 at best over there, maybe lower. Her makeup and long hair possible hair extensions combined with tight dress makes her appear very attractive especially at night time at first glance but her face is anything but classically pretty. The local guys are very picky about this over there. They know very well how good their women are at using make up.

And her friend especially blabbing in English with the dark haired white guy is a straight up ugly duckling. Its so funny because usually the more fluent in English that they are the less attractive they are as well. There are a few exceptions ofcourse. But it usually just means that they have travelled around and gotten banged a lot on their travels by white guys and now they just ride the **** carousel for douchebag foreigner english teachers. They are too ugly or used up to find a high smv local guy.

Can guarantee these guys are run of the mil low paid English teachers. A lot of them dont even have degrees or anything to fall back on back at home. Just move there and teach English illegally.

The Chinese guy in this video. You see a lot of solo guys out like this over there who are in fact clueless when it comes to women and mostly just play video games in their free time and live with their parents still.

You have to be careful though because in China there are a lot of lower level triads out in the bars and clubs. And they can appear as your average looking nerdy looking asian guy at first.

In Taiwan i took 2 beer bottles to my face in a group attack by a swarm of guys. My friend, a Canadian, had the entire left side if his face crushed in and was in the hospital for weeks after that. Has a metal plate in his face now and literally cant even smile anymore on the left side.

All we did was talk to the wrong 2 set of girls who happened to have their low level taiwanese mafia bfs with them.

By the time we noticed it was too late. Viciously attacked with bottles in a melee that happened fast. They are like a large group of bees once you piss them off they will try to kill you in a large group.

Always be careful who you mess with or disrespect, especially as a foreigner overseas. The guy in this video will get seriously hurt if he goes around disrespecting the local men like that on the regular.

I almost had a very similiar situation happen to me in Shenzhen, China. You never know which guys over there are the ones you dont want to mess with.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The top tier women are never easier because you are white. In fact that makes it way more difficult. I find top tier white women to be much easier actually. Also white women are much more lenient with you over body size. Ethnic Asians are anal asf about weight. Even if you are mostly muscle but bulky looking they will think you are fat.
The top tier of any country is inaccessible to outsiders. You need to be strongly intertwined with their culture and meet her through social circle.

The Average chinese guy certainly isn't dating top tier women.

I know a White guy who does this in Korea, speaks Korean fluently and is basically a micro celebrity.

But yeah most girls banging white guys in east Asia are literally just leftovers who are now getting tossed around by white/black english teachers or engineers over there left and right. It was quite common for me to meet a girl at a club or on a dating app that one of my co workers had already banged over there
That's not true at all, plenty of White and Black expats date high tier women. Not every foreigner is an english teacher. I've spent 2 years in Hong Kong.

A lot of the time in Hong kong and China the local women give their own men a hard time but let the foreigner get away with a lot more. The exotic factor helps. Clubs in China would literally Hire White and Black guys to stand around. My Blonde friend would get job offers left right and centre.

In guangzhou so many Black guys slept with Chinese women that the chinese men started race riots.

Also the hottest women over or the real dime pieces there tend to not really speak English. They all studied when they were younger but the prettiest women over there don't tend to need it or never used it. So you have to learn the language to penetrate most of the the top tier ones.
This is very true, but they love it when a foreigner wants to learn. Being a foreigner who speaks Chinese, you basically have zero competition.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ain't no chad he was ugly, in fact all the dudes in the video were ugly. The Asian chick was kind of cute, but everyone knows Asian women like ugly white dudes and I'm not being racist

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Dude ain't no chad he was ugly, in fact all the dudes in the video were ugly. The Asian chick was kind of cute, but everyone knows Asian women like ugly white dudes and I'm not being racist
Well Men like Chris Hemsworth or Leonardo Dicaprio aren't going to China to find a girlfriend.