"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (9) Like Like (9)

    1. Like

      Mazer

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        801
      • Reaction score
        890
    2. Like

      BMX

      Master Don Juan From Everett
      • Messages
        1,480
      • Reaction score
        413
    3. Like

      HaleyBaron

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,738
      • Reaction score
        2,319
    4. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    5. Like

      SargeMaximus

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        3,847
      • Reaction score
        1,943
    6. Like

      Young OG

      Master Don Juan From USA
      • Messages
        1,247
      • Reaction score
        1,060
    7. Like

      taiyuu_otoko

      Master Don Juan From 象外
      • Messages
        5,751
      • Reaction score
        4,810
  • Loading…
Top