Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which type of women do you prefer?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are passive or active in bed.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally passive...

But not just laying there either.

I like to ravage women in bed and have my way with their bodies.

I don't like too much chatter in bed. Don't want to hear a girl yelling commands "Fuuck me" and stuff like that. Just moaning, screaming, etc.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would say passive for me,atlhough had both and it was good as well

logicallefty

Reaction score

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mommy and Daddy roles are fun. But most girls can't be dominant. So usually it's just me as the aggressor.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to know to play both at certain moments, meaning when she blows me, I "let myself into her hands" and just let her do her thing with the occasional hair pulling and deepthroat forcing; however, it is quite rare (I think, maybe I am wrong) to find a girl that can **** you well, meaning I have/like to do the ****ing part because I can control the rythm AKA her orgasms and my orgasm.

Serenity

Reaction score
Co-operative, as in active but not dominant. I like having her participate a bit and do most of it myself, but not everything.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely active.

I recently was lucky enough to be banging two hot young girls at the same time, one was active the other passive.

I have taken the time to pain stakingly make notes for the benefit of all here and list the pros and cons to each:

ACTIVE CHICK

Pros
- mind blowing blowj0bs
- loved to dirty talk during sex which turn me on like a motherfvcker
- suggested new positions which was hot
- fvcked me almost as hard as I fvcked her
- watching her orgasm was a huge turn on
- happily licked my balls
- asked me what I wanted her to do to me
- liked to be whipped and choked
- spat on my d!ck, while she sucked on my man spear her spit would dribble down my c0ck mmm so hot
- much more willing to try sex in new interesting places, such as public parks, alley ways, elevators, stairwells, cars, you name it she would do it
- was sexually more adventurous and spontaneous, would suggest more things
- her poosy was always soaking wet

Cons
- wouldn't always let me cvm where I wanted to
- had to go down on her too
- was sometimes argumentative
- didn't always do what I told her to do
- her attitude/personality out of the bedroom was too controlling and manipulative, ended up having to leave the b*tch
- wouldn't let me fvck her in the ass
- wouldn't always dress up the way I wanted her to
- sex pretty much only happened when she felt like it

PASSIVE CHICK

Pros
- would let me cvm where ever and whenever I wanted
- did pretty much whatever I wanted
- let me fvck her in the ass, plus plenty of a$$ to mouth
- sex happened whenever I wanted
- she would dress up in sexy clothes, high heels, and her hair and make up all done up unlike active girl who pretty much just showed up
- her attitude and personality outside of the bedroom was very easygoing and sweet which made her an all round better girlfriend
- didn't expect me to go down on her

Cons
- she did whatever I wanted - EXCEPT lick my balls which was a huge turn off
- sex was amazing, but just not as great as with active girl
- her idea of exciting public sex took place in the back of a car or library (yawn)
- constantly had to instruct her on how to do things, ie how to give handjobs, blowj0bs, how much of my d*ck to stick down her throat, she would never spit enough on my c0ck satisfactorily, and this all just plain got frustrating
- I was always the one suggesting new positions, new places to have sex etc
- was tougher to make orgasm
Very interesting info.
I had exactly the same experience as yours with the active chick ,twice. The difference was they were both very passive .

It's amazing on how many combinations exist out there. I never consider myself fully experienced because I see and do always something that i have never done before and creates more interest in the whole sex act. Seeing many friends of mine stuck with only one woman in their life , i feel sorry for them missing so many new experiences.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely active for the bedroom, but passive as an all round better gf.

I recently was lucky enough to be banging two hot young girls at the same time, one was active the other passive.

I have taken the time to pain stakingly make notes for the benefit of all here and list the pros and cons to each:

ACTIVE CHICK

Pros
- mind blowing blowj0bs
- loved to dirty talk during sex which turned me on like a motherfvcker
- suggested new positions which was hot
- fvcked me almost as hard as I fvcked her
- watching her orgasm was a huge turn on
- happily licked my balls
- asked me what I wanted her to do to me
- liked to be whipped and choked
- spat on my d!ck, while she sucked on my man spear her spit would dribble down my c0ck mmm so hot
- much more willing to try sex in new interesting places, such as public parks, alley ways, elevators, stairwells, cars, you name it she would do it
- was sexually more adventurous and spontaneous, would suggest more things
- her poosy was always soaking wet

Cons
- wouldn't always let me cvm where I wanted to (ie not on my face! like wtf?)
- had to go down on her too
- was sometimes argumentative
- didn't always do what I told her to do
- her attitude/personality out of the bedroom was too controlling and manipulative, ended up having to leave the b*tch
- wouldn't let me fvck her in the ass
- wouldn't always dress up the way I wanted her to
- sex pretty much only happened when she felt like it

PASSIVE CHICK

Pros
- would let me cvm where ever and whenever I wanted
- did pretty much whatever I wanted
- let me fvck her in the ass, plus plenty of a$$ to mouth
- sex happened whenever I wanted
- she would dress up in sexy clothes, high heels, and her hair and make up all done up unlike active girl who pretty much just showed up
- her attitude and personality outside of the bedroom was very easygoing and sweet which made her an all round better girlfriend
- didn't expect me to go down on her

Cons
- she did whatever I wanted - EXCEPT lick my balls which was a huge turn off
- sex was amazing, but just not as great as with active girl
- her idea of exciting public sex took place in the back of a car or library (yawn)
- constantly had to instruct her on how to do things, ie how to give handjobs, blowj0bs, how much of my d*ck to stick down her throat, she would never spit enough on my c0ck satisfactorily, and this all just plain got frustrating
- after three years of fvcking her she still can't deepthroat to save her life
- I was always the one suggesting new positions, new places to have sex etc
- was tougher to make orgasm
Have you ever been with a mixture of the two? Like, my ex girlfriend learned how to suck **** very well, but could not deepthroat well at all. She spit all over it and as you said, that's hot, played with balls. Tried anal sex but she would literally shake (I guess from pleasure and the size of ****) and it was like it was too much pleasure for her, so we kinda stopped trying. We had sex in a public park and in a pub. Meaning, I guess there are girls who are mixtures between the two types, like hybrid :p

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya there's definitely girls who fall in the middle.. but the most fun ones fall on either extreme end of the spectrum ;)

My case study is interesting because both girls were young and hot, sexy brunettes with pretty faces, awesome figures, and both did a bit of modelling on the side.. but in terms of personality they couldn't be more different. One was passive to the point where I could cheat on her and she would still stay with me. The other one was extremely active, but it was so over the top that she was extremely bossy and way too controlling and manipulative for a guy like me to put up with for more than a couple of months.

Funny thing is, active girl - being the active controlling beesh that she is - ended up going thru my fvcking iphone and found a message I sent to passive girl wishing her a "good night babe." Apparently my guantanamo level security had failed to delete this incriminating text before active girl came over. Well anyway, active girl got suspicious and called passive girl and they had a big long talk .. in which all was revealed. How I would fvck one in the morning and then the other that same evening. How they would share the same sheets in my bed. They even described to each other the colour of my pillows.

I lost active girl (obviously, as active girls don't put with up with your sh*t) but luckily passive girl stuck by my side. Which is the best feature about passive girls: they will generally put up with all your bullshyte and stick by you no matter what. But fvcking active girls.. watch out for them or they will try to fvck everything up for you.
Yes, but I think with passive girls you run another risk: usually, such a submissive girl is the type of calm girl, quiet, usually a better girlfriend as you also rightfully stated and I say this from personal experience that such quiet women always have some kind underlying problem that they won't tell you for 3 or 4 years and then they will explode with it LOL. The risk is that during these 3-4 years, you will have developed genuine feelings for the person and then boom. I am not saying it happens all the time, but have seen quite a few cases.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO very true!

I've been with mine for going on three years now so I'm still waiting for the big explosion to happen, I'm sure it'll come at any moment now haha
It's like there's dangers everywhere LOL. Can't a guy get some ****in' peace for a long time :p

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the best bet a guy has nowadays is to keep a passive girl so that you can have a nice relationship with another human being, something that includes going out for a lunch/dinner, for a trip, for a party and all that + you **** active girls on the side. However, one should, apparently, always expect the relationship and the feelings created overtime for the stable girl to possibly be cut off by her at any given time

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both!!!

Variety, is the spice of life.