Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which book would one suggest to read at the end of year 2019?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah can you recommend some? My goal is 20 books this year. I wanna be as enlightened as possible.
Also I recommend ‘Philosophy for Dummies’. Put your ego aside and pay no attention to the title.
Surprisingly these ‘for dummies’ books are quite engaging on topics, and it opens many avenues to the broad topic itself. And from there you can choose what resonates with you and begin your journey to more reading material in whichever direction of your choosing. As it’s our philosophy (beliefs) which certainly dictate our lives.

Sometimes jumping straight to prolific authors or ideas can be too much, or just much too difficult to comprehend as every page is laden with subtle complexities.

It’s great you want to read though. Opening ones mind to these subjects will surely enrich your life.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proverbs

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D
Rather than number of books, focus on the substance. I would rather read the same book 20 times, assimilate it’s full message and wisdom than just get through books.
When I became ardent about reading I did the same as you. And I read so many books, but it didn’t mean much if I couldn’t understand deeply what it was saying.

This is much like this site or even life. Focus on the substance and quality, rather than the quantity.

Read any Dostoevsky. Read Camus. Read Kafka. Read D!ckens. Read Wilde. Read Herman Hesse.
Prolific authors speak about character, journey, morality, and principles which govern our existence. This is much in the league of what we as men need to develop. It’s more about the aforementioned than it is about success with women. Real women seek men who understand this and put it in action.

I think every person seeking enlightenment first needs to understand what philosophy is. And it’s much more fulfilling to build your own through your personal experiences rather than developing a paradigm based off of the seduction community and “artists”.
I think seduction and that serves as a catalyst to greater insight of ones own “personal power”; the will to shape his own reality through knowledge and action. That’s what is success with women and in life.

First ask yourself what it is you want most. From this site. From prospective partners. From your job or vocation. Clarity is what you’re after.

My only book for you right now is ‘Damien’ by Herman Hesse. Read that and get back to me.

This game with women is much more expansive than you realize. Because it’s actually not about women at all. The ones who try to master women are on a path headed to hell and they shall always dwell there, and forever they will stay, because they’re essentially trying to master another’s emotions, which we all know is impossible. It’s trying to tame a bull that you can’t even see, but you will still get kicked in the face. They’re prisoners of an external source.

Master yourself. Make this the focus. And the right ones will follow if they are on your frequency.

Needy men are kept by women who need those men to validate their own lack. So needy attracts and keeps needy.
Seduction books and seduction mindset is a derivative of a need for another.
Damien by Herman Hesse? I'll give it a read.

Would 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B Peterson be considered a philosophy book? I haven't read it yet, but Jordan Peterson is great for cracking life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings. Lolita.

Hesse is one of my favorite authors, I'm impressed. Siddhartha is a nice short one. I also like Narcissus and Goldmund quite a bit, although I kind of wish there was more about Narcissus in there. I always thought Goldmund was a nice example of a DJ.
I definitely need to actually read LOTR. only seen the movies so far and I know the books capture lots more details

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I recommend ‘Philosophy for Dummies’. Put your ego aside and pay no attention to the title.
Surprisingly these ‘for dummies’ books are quite engaging on topics, and it opens many avenues to the broad topic itself. And from there you can choose what resonates with you and begin your journey to more reading material in whichever direction of your choosing. As it’s our philosophy (beliefs) which certainly dictate our lives.

Sometimes jumping straight to prolific authors or ideas can be too much, or just much too difficult to comprehend as every page is laden with subtle complexities.

It’s great you want to read though. Opening ones mind to these subjects will surely enrich your life.
Dude, I have no problem reading "For Dummies" books. I'm in college right now. If I didn't buy SQL for Dummies or Java for Dummies I would still be stuck in sophomore level courses haha.

But philosophy is a very interesting topic. I love reading.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely need to actually read LOTR. only seen the movies so far and I know the books capture lots more details
The movies are to the books what a blow up doll is to an HB9 woman.
Tolkien was a genius.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the art of seduction, its mostly coming from the frame of women, feminine dandy men, or guys starving for female validation.

It's like the women chase after the great men...and the feminine men and validation fvckboys chase after women.

losers/feminine men ->women->great men

There is nowhere in the book that says women chase after feminine dandies and fvckboys who have no life. The lowest quality women might give these guys a pity fvck here and there, but that's it.

Therefore, chasing doesn't work. Becoming great works.

There, I just saved you an entire read. All the female seducers go after kings, not losers who pedestalize them.
Damn bro...this stung a little because its the truth. The truth hurts. You can be mediocre and smash a girl that is in your social circle. This is becuase of the proximity effect and social proof. But to smash the most high quality women you must great.

I need to keep chasing my passions and everything will fall into place

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Alpha Male 2.0 by the Black Dragon guy. Its an Ebook and it is amazing. You can also read How to Find Freedom in a unfree world. One of the posters on this board recommeded it to me.