Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whey protien

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it best to take whey protien before you work out, or after you work out?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After, it's a quick digesting protein and provides your muscles with the immediate protein nutrients they need. Actually, post workout is the only time I would take whey. The other times of the day stick to slower digesting protein such as casein.

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
lalala...

Actually. You should have protein in your system every 4 hours. It doesn't matter if you take it before or after, you just want to make sure that after 4 hrs you either drink a shake, eat a meal or both. I reccomend Max Muscle High 5 Protein Powder. It has 5 different, time-released proteins that stay in your system for over 4 hours total. Good stuff.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lalala...

Originally posted by Lost Cause
Actually. You should have protein in your system every 4 hours. It doesn't matter if you take it before or after, you just want to make sure that after 4 hrs you either drink a shake, eat a meal or both. I reccomend Max Muscle High 5 Protein Powder. It has 5 different, time-released proteins that stay in your system for over 4 hours total. Good stuff.
True to an extent but misleading regarding the question posed. Speaking of whey protein specifically, Newbie's post is spot on - perfect post workout protein for the reasons stated and that your body is EXTREMELY receptive to whey (with carbs) post workout.