Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet women, constant rejection is ****ing with my head

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charitable organizations that deal with some sort of animal welfare are almost always nearly exclusively female.

I was a political science major for undergrad. It was all nerdy guys for the most part. Our classroom building was next to the college of social work. It was like there was a sign on the door that said "hot young girls only. No dudes!" I seriously never saw a man go in there. I was always kicking myself for not majoring in social work.
Child support office
Airport
Courthouse

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like these threads generate a ton of posts but the OP never follows the advice, then comes back just a few days later (coincidentally when replies slow down or stop) with the exact same post (worded slightly differently) and the process starts itself all over again.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charitable organizations that deal with some sort of animal welfare are almost always nearly exclusively female.

I was a political science major for undergrad. It was all nerdy guys for the most part. Our classroom building was next to the college of social work. It was like there was a sign on the door that said "hot young girls only. No dudes!" I seriously never saw a man go in there. I was always kicking myself for not majoring in social work.
College is seriously the easiest time for a guy to meet women. You are literally surrounded by dozens, hundreds or even thousands of different women all in their prime years and the vast majority of them will be single or in relationships that are very short lived. Also, college is demographically female dominated with fewer men as students, so the numbers are also in a man's favor. If you didn't do so well in high school, lots of guys don't, this is an opportunity to make up for lost time.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Try out some activities that you'd like doing anyway, and filter for those that have plenty of females, date them and their friends
- Relocate to a university town with a lot of female-oriented courses
- Go abroad to somewhere being white spikes your smv compared to the locals
- Change job to one with more females, befriend them and date their friends
- Go on OLD in a different location with more fit chicks

You can do those kinds of things, or you can complain that the world isn't giving you what you want. No one is sitting on any magic location where single women congregate or some solution you don't know of.
I disagree, based on my observations some guys just seem to be in situations where they easily meet women without putting in any effort. I know of a couple people like this, that aren't even all that attractive, and they are never at a loss for women. I can't quite explain it, but it just seems like things easily line up for them, like they are always at the right place at the right time. I'm the exact opposite despite being on paper a pretty good catch, I literally go months or even years without a single prospect showing up.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met women at the gym who had bfs and it always turned into an odd mess of being strung along and a bit of drama.

Last summer I met a big booty Dominican girl at my gym, decent face but 10/10 body. Anyway, she really liked me but then admitted to having a bf, so I just told her I'd be interested if she were single. Anyway, a week later afterwards she started approaching me more and opening up, then 2 months later she ends up asking me out but then says that she had to mention she was still seeing her bf.

That's a good point though, feels like the only way to get a girl is to take one from another guy.
be wary, the last thing you want is a disloyal slvt that'll drop you for the first cute guy to give her attention behind your back. only bang girls with bfs, don't ever get serious or commit to them or anything like that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread reads like a parody of a bigdave thread, it's like you studied him to hit his talking points in order lol

It seems like these threads generate a ton of posts but the OP never follows the advice, then comes back just a few days later (coincidentally when replies slow down or stop) with the exact same post (worded slightly differently) and the process starts itself all over again.
everybody likes a thread where the answers are easy to give and open ended lol

You can do those kinds of things, or you can complain that the world isn't giving you what you want. No one is sitting on any magic location where single women congregate or some solution you don't know of.
I completely disagree, I go to a 60% female college in a city that's 60% female, I'm living the life.

I've checked out different dating sites and in my area there was nothing even remotely average on there, I'm being completely serious when I say this. I know that what I'm looking for I'm probably not going to find on an online dating site or app.

- Attractive
- No kids
- Actually single
- Exercises regularly, fit and enjoys being active (go hiking together, etc.)
- no drugs or smoking
- no drinking beyond a social level or not at all
- overall normal girl with her own friends and hobbies, etc.
that all sounds like normal and reasonable requirements, and looking for a girl like that at a gym definitely makes sense, but isn't wanting a girl who doesn't like to drink counter-intuitive because it'll make getting laid more work?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo on RNG q a called out online as hyper gamy on steroid's. Its merely useless unless chad status and deezed. Go approach 200 baeeees ... Post after.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And I just posted on another similar thread...

Well that's my generic response for a newbie, you on the other hand deserve more OP.

Both Bible and Goodstuff has given some leads to meet up women.

Try joining clubs with predominantly female members; nature, camping, animal/pet, travelling etc.

Just join any one of the above and report back upon registration.

We'll guide you as you go through stages of meeting women in either one of those settings.

It's important that you take the 1st step..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree, I go to a 60% female college in a city that's 60% female, I'm living the life.
Yeah.... that's why I brought it up. OP already knows that kind of stuff, everyone does. That's what I meant, those are the kinds of solutions you have at your disposal. There is no solution that he doesn't already know of... he just has to do or not do them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What meetup groups are suggested? I dont expect the "no more mr nice guy", "fathers rights" or the "single dads" group to have females?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Don´t reach out for top shelf puzzy just yet. Star banging women that are bangable and spin them good.

Join a team sport that has both genders.

Get a wingman that is less attractive than you.

Whatever, there could be a bunch of suggestions but your attitude is killing you bro.

Ditch the victim mentality and start with IDGAF attitude. Be outcome inddiferent. Make fun of girls.

Don´t look for girls, become the prize and let girls come to you.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that all sounds like normal and reasonable requirements, and looking for a girl like that at a gym definitely makes sense, but isn't wanting a girl who doesn't like to drink counter-intuitive because it'll make getting laid more work?
Honestly, I'd like to find a girl who could potentially be relationship material.

Last night I actually decided to look at Plenty of Fish in my area, the first time I had done so in quite a while (like over a year). Anyway, I uploaded a picture of myself and was looking through the different profiles that were showing up and I saw one with a woman who was very attractive but in a normal way, like 7-8/10 but classy. I read through her profile and she mentioned she doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs or go out and that she exercises regularly and looking for a man who is just like that, which is exactly what I am. We ended up messaging each other back and forth on there for a couple hours until after midnight.

I've never really used online dating before but I'm honestly surprised I found something like that on there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don´t reach out for top shelf puzzy just yet. Star banging women that are bangable and spin them good.

Whatever, there could be a bunch of suggestions but your attitude is killing you bro.

Ditch the victim mentality and start with IDGAF attitude. Be outcome inddiferent. Make fun of girls.

I like it. You have to work your way up like anything else. A straight man should be having sex with women. Weve already identified that 3-4 weeks outside of puzzy your sexual attraction signal is heavily degraded and by 3 months plus its flatlined.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle. However, social circle is easiest for getting women, but it's probably the most difficult to experiment and develop your game. Social circles can have a lot of inhibiting properties.

So it depends what your priorities are.

As others have said, meetup groups are a very good idea, and something i used to go on about a lot. Very easy to make new circles; you can actually see the people who are attending, so you'll know if it's a decent amount of fit girls. I've literally picked women that i wanted prior to having them in my bed a week later, if that gives you any indication of difficulty lol

If you've been cold approaching to any serious degree, then it's the equivalent of picking up children's weights.
I've done quite a few cold approaches this year, several at my gym and a sizable handful when I've gone out solo. I've never had anything come of them but with the exception of one approach they were all pretty open with me, I had approached a pair of girls at a nightlife venue by myself and they both stared at me and shook their heads, was kind of funny because they weren't even that good looking.

I've heard of meetup groups but I never really looked into it, sounds like a solid idea if I could find something I'd be interested in, like an activity I'd genuinely enjoy and the social aspect is secondary.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same problem exists for all guys.

1. Know where you live - Obviously some areas have better quality and opportunity than others.

2. Ask yourself where do you think attractive women hang out - Hint probably not online unless you are top top quality looks wise or have a crazy job.

3. Find hot female friends- Seems counterintuitive but hot women typically hang out in groups and they will help you.

4. Social Circle - Build one if you do not have one. The more people you know the more plentiful the chances to be introduced to a woman.

5. Group of guys or least a wingman- Find guys you can go out with to have fun and run group game. Can’t tell you how much easier it is when you are playing off your wingman/wingmen rather than lone wolfing it.

6. Join chartiable events/high society events - This can get a little complicated/pricey/etc. but the top women are involved in these groups.

7. Get out of your comfort zone- Routine is the killer for growth. Try new things stop doing the same routine. Look for something new.

8. Big events bring people together - Coachella, Burning Man, SWSX, Mardi Gras, Holy Ship, Montreal En Lumière, and so forth.

There are so many events around the world that allow people to meet mingle and experience life, which give life experience and adds interest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Exactly.

The victim mentality is so prevalent in the forums that it has many threads talking abt inherent problems that may arise...

Fvck those shiet attitude that puts men on the defensive and living in perpetual fear.

IDGAF attitude is always the best to get into a winning position in life. It's what's gonna help a man graduate from the University of Hard Knock.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lack social skills, try going to nigh clubs and bars to improve your confidence and social skills , also there are many women there to meet if you are attractive guy as you describe yourself

Reaction score
IOW, bang fat women. :down:
this doesnt mean banging fat women. this means ****ing women that are other than your pedestal *****. not every **** is because you "Love" them..."find them attractive"...some of its some power trip sh!t...like it feeds your ego to know bitches want you, even if they are in a lesser echelon...you can build off of this. if all you do is **** the top top......i mean every once and a while you will get lucky.....but it ends up being nonsustainable beacuse innevitably you lose that ho bc of 1ightes

FYI the more you do this FYI...the more attractive the women that you bang get in general. it builds.

that said...dont lose your dignity....dont **** something thats un****able. have dignity for yourself. just dont always take the dream girl. take what the universe determines is correct for who you are in that immediate moment.

Last edited: