"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Where to meet wingmen?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I just moved to a new city where I know essentially no one. I'm looking for wings to go out with but have no idea where to procure them.

Some ideas I've had:

Meetup groups
Bumble friendship
Going out by myself and interacting with others

FWIW I'm 32 so a little old for the nightclub scene (I'll be lying about my age in any case)?

Any ideas? Want to switch up the monotony of the online grind
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
No male coworker who is cool enough to invite to get a beer?
Take a class, or volunteer somewhere. Great way to meet people.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Most of the guys at my job are middle aged and married
If it were me my next bet would be gym. Walk up to guys who are in pretty good shape and ask to join there workout for the day. Most people are thrilled to have a workout partner.
 
Top