Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet Quality Women

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in education so I am surrounded by women. Literally am in a sea of women. There isn’t one that is available. I cannot game them properly at work either, my career would be on the line.

I continue to run into the same situation. They are all;

A) Married
B) Engaged
C) Have a bf they live with
D) Older and single.

I’m frustrated at the situation, not myself. The other women I can hit on according to (Rollo,Roosh,Strauss) are non-existent in my area. Yeah, I’ve gone to a bookstore and there were Wiccan chicks looking at spell books or anime. There are no nightclubs, there are no singles speed dating groups either (unless I start one). I am not going to hit on the bartender because her man could be sitting right there, you never know.

Are my only options right now
A) Bar
B) Dating apps (loaded with scammers anyway)

I am pretty frustrated at the situation. I could volunteer or join or group or something but they are mostly groups for 40/50/60 year olds.

Where would you look to find a post college woman still in her prime who is ltr material?

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in education so I am surrounded by women. Literally am in a sea of women. There isn’t one that is available. I cannot game them properly at work either, my career would be on the line.

A) Married
B) Engaged
D) Older and single.

I’m frustrated at the situation, not myself. The other women I can hit on according to (Rollo,Roosh,Strauss) are non-existent in my area. Yeah, I’ve gone to a bookstore and there were Wiccan chicks looking at spell books or anime. There are no nightclubs, there are no singles speed dating groups either (unless I start one). I am not going to hit on the bartender because her man could be sitting right there, you never know.

A) Bar

I am pretty frustrated at the situation. I could volunteer or join or group or something but they are mostly groups for 40/50/60 year olds.

Where would you look to find a post college woman still in her prime who is ltr material?
I'm sorry but you are not going to meet any quality women out there. I locked them all in my basement.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shocked last time I was in a bookstore about how woke all the content is now. I wouldn't go there to meet women anymore.

Are you on the coast? or inland FL?

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shocked last time I was in a bookstore about how woke all the content is now. I wouldn't go there to meet women anymore.

Are you on the coast? or inland FL?
The coast. It’s all retired people, no events or venues for young people.

I agree bookstores are not good anymore.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'm gonna teach you mfer's some of my search Kung-Fu. BEFORE YOU POST a question that has been asked 27,000 times on this site, try using search.

No, really, it's simple yo:

1. the internal forum search engine sucks monkey balls, use da' goog.
2. in a browser, in the location bar type:

site:https://www.sosuave.net/ <search terms>

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 12.00.17.png

It's like total and complete magic men.

Try it, you'll like it. By the way that's 2,000 plus messages on the forum regarding where to meet wimmenz.

Enjoy.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The coast. It’s all retired people, no events or venues for young people.

I agree bookstores are not good anymore.
Since you're on the coast, you might try getting into boating, be it either motor or sailing. It's a good group activity and women love to be on boats (or be seen on them). Invite your coworkers and ask them to invite friends.

It's also a great way to vet. Most women are only interested in being eye candy when on a boat, the ones that will help you run the boat or remain cool when (not if) things get bad, are the ones that I find worth pursuing further.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the REAL solution is to make yourself the best man you can be...then you'll magnetize a quality woman, maybe from the place you'd expect it the least, such as online dating.
When I say to become the best version of yourself I don't mean just the superficial stuff (haircut, clothes, good financial situation etc) but your entire being. I know this might sound like some woo woo nonsense, but you've heard the saying like attracts like.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Active 20-30

Active 20-30 US & Canada is a National service organization, made up of men and women in their 20's and 30's who have a passion for improving the lives of children in their communities. These emerging leaders serve local kids through hands-on work and fundraising.

Active 20-30 has a rich history of serving our communities and developing leaders in our local communities. It began by realizing a need that wasn't being served by existing service organizations. It has evolved with our members and with the times, creating some fun-filled traditions along the way.

https://www.active20-30.org/

Your Alumni network. Single women are still living their College life because that was when they peaked. Go to homecoming Week Festivities....

Your industry conferences. Young Teachers love going to continuing ed conferences.

On the coast? Beaches, DUH! https://theartofcharm.com/art-of-dating/flirting-girls-beach/

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont look for em. When you do thats when you end up tied to a toxic one. The one will come when you least expect it and will draw to each other's energy. You will feel it.
I have always said this with conviction that your feminine keeper comes once in a decade.
Most women are just seasonal that just leave you with an experience.

Keep sharpening the blade and stay healthy. The one will eventually cross your corner.
Somehow the universe manifests your wishes once you have fully let them go.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the REAL solution is to make yourself the best man you can be...then you'll magnetize a quality woman, maybe from the place you'd expect it the least, such as online dating.
When I say to become the best version of yourself I don't mean just the superficial stuff (haircut, clothes, good financial situation etc) but your entire being. I know this might sound like some woo woo nonsense, but you've heard the saying like attracts like.
Best advice I've heard.

Right now, I'm just digging at the table scraps while sculpting that Being.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont look for em. When you do thats when you end up tied to a toxic one. The one will come when you least expect it and will draw to each other's energy. You will feel it.
I have always said this with conviction that your feminine keeper comes once in a decade.

Keep sharpening the blade and stay healthy. The one will eventually cross your corner.
Not chasing, but can they sense when you are looking?

Chasing is different than looking. I'm not chasing anyone, but I am looking. Asking myself "What options are there?"

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A) Married
B) Engaged
D) Older and single.

A) Bar

Have you tried the Middle East?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is quite feminine energy.. just manifest her dude, when the stars align, the universe will bring you together. Check your horoscope.

Prepare yourself for a big L

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean the fundraising part, I mean hands on

for me women who believe that we should help all people and so on , are quite annoying as they Tend to have quit left wing mentality

I do not think that this type of left wing / woke-ism mentality is something that makes a good partner

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The demand for single quality women far outweighs the supply. Most GOOD women don't go out at all, nor will you find then on dating apps. They meet their partners through family/close friends.
That's why there are none to be found. They all locked in in college with a friend of a friend or another college guy. Then presto, engaged or married before she hits the wall. I see it at my job all day long. 29 year old cutie with a bf hoping to be engaged because she is about to hit the all. 27 year old who just got married 2 years ago and popped out kids asap.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure there is any good answer. There aren't very many and I don't really think they exist in some vacuum only in certain places.

I think the biggest one is to simply take advantage of opportunities when they come during the course of you being out and about