Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet Quality Women

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why there are none to be found. They all locked in in college with a friend of a friend or another college guy. Then presto, engaged or married before she hits the wall. I see it at my job all day long. 29 year old cutie with a bf hoping to be engaged because she is about to hit the all. 27 year old who just got married 2 years ago and popped out kids asap.
Man, this right here shows me you still have work to do on yourself. I mean, this is the totally wrong attitude...being envious of guys who are in relationships, thinking that all good opportunities are gone.
First of all, everyone has its own unique path in life...guy A finds his soulmate in high school, guy B in college, guys C,D,E don't even care about such things and just fvck what they can get, guy F when he's 35 and so on...permutations are almost limitless.
Secondly, this shortage mentality can only lead to bad outcomes such as you becoming a bitter red piller that scares away quality women or you settle for a mediocre relationship.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this right here shows me you still have work to do on yourself. I mean, this is the totally wrong attitude...being envious of guys who are in relationships, thinking that all good opportunities are gone.
First of all, everyone has its own unique path in life...guy A finds his soulmate in high school, guy B in college, guys C,D,E don't even care about such things and just fvck what they can get, guy F when he's 35 and so on...permutations are almost limitless.
Secondly, this shortage mentality can only lead to bad outcomes such as you becoming a bitter red piller that scares away quality women or you settle for a mediocre relationship.
Good point. A guy from a small village in another country has his own path, I have mine, you have yours.

I wouldn't say I am envious. I am frustrated because it seems like quality woman are exceptionally rare to find. It's frustration.

Anyways. The best mindset should be abundance, no matter what quality women I come across. I am my own mental point of origin.

Reaction score
Your question is wrong to begin with. Quality women don’t exist in 2023. You just have to be able to figure out what you think is quality and value. You need to define quality. Nowadays a women have a lot of power, so they don’t even settle. I may consider financial independence a quality but you may not. unfortunately because of online dating apps, instagram quality is hard to find. My friend and I have this theory that as soon as a woman joins a dating app she is low quality!

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in education so I am surrounded by women. Literally am in a sea of women. There isn’t one that is available. I cannot game them properly at work either, my career would be on the line.

I continue to run into the same situation. They are all;

A) Married
B) Engaged
C) Have a bf they live with
D) Older and single.

I’m frustrated at the situation, not myself. The other women I can hit on according to (Rollo,Roosh,Strauss) are non-existent in my area. Yeah, I’ve gone to a bookstore and there were Wiccan chicks looking at spell books or anime. There are no nightclubs, there are no singles speed dating groups either (unless I start one). I am not going to hit on the bartender because her man could be sitting right there, you never know.

Are my only options right now
A) Bar
B) Dating apps (loaded with scammers anyway)

I am pretty frustrated at the situation. I could volunteer or join or group or something but they are mostly groups for 40/50/60 year olds.

Where would you look to find a post college woman still in her prime who is ltr material?
First off, we have to define "quality". Can't determine where to meet them if we don't know what we are looking for.

Women are everywhere...literally, everywhere....now, whether or not you find any specific woman of quality is based on your own personal preferences.

An argument can be made that you can find a "quality" woman at a homeless shelter, theoretically speaking.

It is all about you and what you are specifically looking for in a woman.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, we have to define "quality". Can't determine where to meet them if we don't know what we are looking for.

Women are everywhere...literally, everywhere....now, whether or not you find any specific woman of quality is based on your own personal preferences.

An argument can be made that you can find a "quality" woman at a homeless shelter, theoretically speaking.

It is all about you and what you are specifically looking for in a woman.
Quality to me is: Social, attractive, 23-25 year old, career woman. Think of the girl who has a large circle of girlfriends, always dressed in the nicest outfits, is starting her career, very pretty. You get the the point lol.

EXAMPLE(S):
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/college-bffs--3096293468117523/

But dam.............I'm going through these comments (also some JulienHimself videos) and I am coming to a conclusion that I am taking my "standards" and "personal preferences" too seriously which are holding me back. I am trying to attain this very high standard of a woman that I've only set for myself that every other guy is competing for.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality to me is: Social, attractive, 23-25 year old, career woman
Career women are not great relationship prospects as they are brainwashed by the corporation

Another aspect on why they are not grate is because in these type of environments , unless you are decent high end corporate guy yourself or an entrepreneur or something along the lines , she will cheat and very likely dump you

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality to me is: Social, attractive, 23-25 year old, career woman. Think of the girl who has a large circle of girlfriends, always dressed in the nicest outfits, is starting her career, very pretty. You get the the point lol.

But dam.............I'm going through these comments (also some JulienHimself videos) and I am coming to a conclusion that I am taking my "standards" and "personal preferences" too seriously which are holding me back. I am trying to attain this very high standard of a woman that I've only set for myself.
Gotcha.

What are you looking for in a relationship?

If you are looking for something long term, I would recommend any of the prominent pay dating sites, like Eharmony or Match.

I haven't been on either site in over 10 years, so I don't know what is up with either of them now.

But what I do remember is, they may have some nice, quality women that would meet your criteria.

And the good thing about pay-dating websites is; since you have to actually PAY to become a member and have PM capabilities, you are less likely to run into bots and/or skeezers.

Now, if you don't want to go that route, then you actually have to get out and start hunting because it aint like they are gonna be lined up at your door when you leave the house lol.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha.

What are you looking for in a relationship?

If you are looking for something long term, I would recommend any of the prominent pay dating sites, like Eharmony or Match.

I haven't been on either site in over 10 years, so I don't know what is up with either of them now.

But what I do remember is, they may have some nice, quality women that would meet your criteria.

And the good thing about pay-dating websites is; since you have to actually PAY to become a member and have PM capabilities, you are less likely to run into bots and/or skeezers.

Now, if you don't want to go that route, then you actually have to get out and start hunting because it aint like they are gonna be lined up at your door when you leave the house lol.
Looking for LTR material. I can try those sites.

I haven't been in the game in 7 years myself.

I gave you a follow. We can private chat man.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for LTR material. I can try those sites.
Fa sho.

I know with Eharmony, when you set up your profile, it will get so much in depth with your personality traits and will set you up with damn near the female carbon copy of yourself lol.

Pretty damn impressive, if you ask me.

The pay-sites are good because, if a woman is willing to pay in order to find that special someone, she is REALLY looking for that special someone.

And so is the guy.

I haven't been in the game in 7 years myself.

I gave you a follow. We can private chat man.
Hit me up, fam.