Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to buy condoms

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
You shouldn't be having sex, don't be stupid, wait.
Let the flames begin.
Care to give a reason?

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend just got the 3 month shopt so should a condom be worn with that?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend just got the 3 month shopt so should a condom be worn with that?
Nothing is 100% so condom should always be worn anyway. And if she JUST got the shot, it may take some time to kick in... Also, only condoms protect against diseases and if that isn't enough then read the genital warts/hpv thread... you don't want that or anything else!!

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Listen to Malibu! She might be an attention wh*re like someone else stated, but she's got it on the money. You (well, the girl actually) can be on the pill, shot, patch and use spermicidal lube the same time you'd still catch a nice batch of herpies. I'm jus saying condoms+pills is prolly enough as there's a logarithmic decay to the effectiveness of additional protection. The money you're shelling out for the extra isnt exactly doing too much. Like 99.99 percent safe vs 99.999.

jroc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE

Originally posted by AmgineEX
Listen to Malibu! She might be an attention wh*re like someone else stated, but she's got it on the money. You (well, the girl actually) can be on the pill, shot, patch and use spermicidal lube the same time you'd still catch a nice batch of herpies. I'm jus saying condoms+pills is prolly enough as there's a logarithmic decay to the effectiveness of additional protection. The money you're shelling out for the extra isnt exactly doing too much. Like 99.99 percent safe vs 99.999.
True, very true