Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to buy condoms

autogolazo

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm taking my girl out next week on a date and I'm planning on having sex with her later that night. I'm a virgin so I haven't had to use condoms yet obviously, but nows probably a god time to stock up. I am not sure where I should buy them. I imagine that a CVS would have them. I am wondering whether they are in the pharmacy section, behnd the counter or just in the aisles. Thanks.

p.s. Dont flame me because I asked this question. I would rather know the answer than have to nail her bareback and be a father at 17.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CVS, KMart, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid...Places like that. For CVS and Rite-Aid, they should be in the back by the perscription counter. Or check under the isle "Femine Care." Why is it there? I have no clue...Personally, I like K-Mart since I can get a 36 pack of Trojans Enz Lubed for $13...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
the gas station

one time i was buyin some condoms at the gas station b4 a party, and this mom was infront of me in line with a gallon of milk. The cashier had already rang up her milk, so the cashier motioned for me to hand me the product...so i reached over all the womans groceries w/ the pack of condoms HAHAHAHA she gave me this akward look.... I just laughed and left out the door.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Ask the hot store clerk where the condoms are, she'll be glad to tell you :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE

Originally posted by AmgineEX
Ask the hot store clerk where the condoms are, she'll be glad to tell you :)
Ask her for a sample too.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
CVS, KMart, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid...Places like that. For CVS and Rite-Aid, they should be in the back by the perscription counter. Or check under the isle "Femine Care." Why is it there? I have no clue...Personally, I like K-Mart since I can get a 36 pack of Trojans Enz Lubed for $13...
your like the condom king

i just grab trojans marked large and am out of there

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
your like the condom king

i just grab trojans marked large and am out of there
Haha. I run a bussiness...For some reason, guys around here fear buying condoms more then approaching chicks, so guess who looks for the best prices, then sells each one for a dollar a piece? :D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you gotta buy condoms in bulk... It's a ton cheaper. Only disadvantage is that if they get old, they're a little more likely to break.

I always get the spermicidal lubricant type. You can never be too safe, right?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Yeah, you gotta buy condoms in bulk... It's a ton cheaper. Only disadvantage is that if they get old, they're a little more likely to break.

I always get the spermicidal lubricant type. You can never be too safe, right?
Yeah definitely buy the bigger box... just check the expiration date, you usually have a year or two at least.

Last time I bought condoms I bought the 36 pack box and the lady at the register basically FORCED me to buy a second box because there was a 2-for-1 coupon... Definitely didn't need THAT MANY (72!!!) but I doubt they'll go to waste. (The funny thing is the other cashier was a guy younger than me who said "You shouldn't have made such a big deal, I hear it's hard for girls to buy condoms" ha ha ha).

As for the spermicidal lubricant, someone told me that the spermicide they use on the condoms doesn't really do much more than lubricate. That if you really want extra protection you should use a seperate spermicide. That totally blew my mind!

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a "day after pill" if you're paranoid about the condom breaking. After sex, if the condom broke, have her take the pill and it'll be ok. Spermicidal lube works too, but it's not a sure thing. Best if she's on birth control though, that+condom=no babies.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convenience stores suck. One time out of desperation I bought a 3 pack from there for $3.75, when you can go to wal mart and get trojan sperm. lubed for $5.12. yes, $5.12 exactly. Or try freecondoms.com, I got quite a few from there for free. And if you get serious with this girl, put her on the pill and put the condoms away :)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Auto

Since you havn't had sex before, does the girl know your planning this?

Do you know if she's going to be up for this?

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ask the hot store clerk where the condoms are, she'll be glad to tell you "

If there is a HOT store clerk,

just go in near closing time and take a 3 pack to the counter, and ask when they close. When she says in an hour, go back and get a 12 pack instead, just watch her reaction. lmao

autogolazo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Auto

Since you havn't had sex before, does the girl know your planning this?

Do you know if she's going to be up for this?
Yeah she has been hinting at it. She's cool with it and it isn't a big deal for her.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by autogolazo
Yeah she has been hinting at it. She's cool with it and it isn't a big deal for her.
If it's your first time...Go with "Trojan Extended Pleasure" or those Durex ones...Can't remember the name...

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
If it's your first time...Go with "Trojan Extended Pleasure" or those Durex ones...Can't remember the name...
Durex Performax.

12 for $13.99 at your local pharmacy.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

On the pill off the condoms if you're serious? I wouldn't do that if i were you. Condoms alone are about 80 percent safe (they advertise more but taking the breakage into account etc, it's about 10% less). Pills i know isn't completely, 100% protection. If you are "serious" with the girl and care about her, i suggest you do the pill and slap a condom on your piece before you go at it. Even a 1 percent risk is too high considering the consequences. Slap the pill and condom together it's practically fool proof. With enough lube, it'll ALMOST feel like nothing's there.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

If you're looking for the pill check out http://www.plannedparenthood.org/. They are much cheaper b/c they are a NFP organization. They give out condoms too. Be informed before you do something you might regret later.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be having sex, don't be stupid, wait.
Let the flames begin.