Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where should I begin?

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings all, I've been coming here for a while, browsing posts and replying when I can. But the time has come for me in my life that I've just said f*ck it. It's time to start living for myself and doing the things I want to do. There is a wealth of information on these forums, so much so, that it can be quite difficult to even begin to know where to start.

There's the DJ Bible in the top-right, the HS DJ Bible, DJ Bootcamp, Mr. Finger's series, and countless other series put together by certain people.

My question is this. Where should I start? Should I read one item, move on to the next, or what? If somebody could help piece together a guideline of what to read, what to practise and such so as to begin improving myself, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the site that'll change yourlife. Just remember to keep your mind open, and don't knock it til u try it...

As for your question, go to the DJ bible and click on the "6 week bible reading guide" That's a good selection of posts most applicable to newbies

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea your right there is a lot of scattered information here. I myself began learning about the game here it is a very awsome thread run by a couple of absolutely awsome PUAs named Cragz and SauceHead. Assuming you were bad with girls (which is probably why you are here) he will start you off from scratch and tell you what you were doing wrong. The first half of the forum is full of very usefull information and lessons I suggest you try reading that as a good background before you come here. (i found this site as a link on that forum)

Also that site has fking awsome information on how to be a bodybuilder or getting in shape in general which i also started a while ago and am way more confident and happy with myself now. THE BEST THING ANYONE CAN DO FORTHEMSELVES IS LIFT WEIGHTS imo. =)

And for thoes of you who know of him, saucehead's forum pretty much goes along with David D's teachings.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After much thought, I suggest you click DJ bible and read the "must read" ones and anything else that catches your interrest. Go out and get experienced and in a few months, read Weapons of Mass Seduction. You could read it right away but it might help if you have some experience frist. That post is genious, only 90 pages.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My signature.