“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Where should I begin?

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Greetings all, I've been coming here for a while, browsing posts and replying when I can. But the time has come for me in my life that I've just said f*ck it. It's time to start living for myself and doing the things I want to do. There is a wealth of information on these forums, so much so, that it can be quite difficult to even begin to know where to start.

There's the DJ Bible in the top-right, the HS DJ Bible, DJ Bootcamp, Mr. Finger's series, and countless other series put together by certain people.

My question is this. Where should I start? Should I read one item, move on to the next, or what? If somebody could help piece together a guideline of what to read, what to practise and such so as to begin improving myself, that would be GREATLY appreciated.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Welcome to the site that'll change yourlife. Just remember to keep your mind open, and don't knock it til u try it...

As for your question, go to the DJ bible and click on the "6 week bible reading guide" That's a good selection of posts most applicable to newbies
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
yea your right there is a lot of scattered information here. I myself began learning about the game here it is a very awsome thread run by a couple of absolutely awsome PUAs named Cragz and SauceHead. Assuming you were bad with girls (which is probably why you are here) he will start you off from scratch and tell you what you were doing wrong. The first half of the forum is full of very usefull information and lessons I suggest you try reading that as a good background before you come here. (i found this site as a link on that forum)

Also that site has fking awsome information on how to be a bodybuilder or getting in shape in general which i also started a while ago and am way more confident and happy with myself now. THE BEST THING ANYONE CAN DO FORTHEMSELVES IS LIFT WEIGHTS imo. =)

And for thoes of you who know of him, saucehead's forum pretty much goes along with David D's teachings.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
After much thought, I suggest you click DJ bible and read the "must read" ones and anything else that catches your interrest. Go out and get experienced and in a few months, read Weapons of Mass Seduction. You could read it right away but it might help if you have some experience frist. That post is genious, only 90 pages.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
My signature.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top