Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is the love?!?!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
What's up guys? I don't have any women advice, no dating advice, exc for this thread.

What I do have though is.....L.O.V.E!

Thought I'd show my love for you guys, just wanna give each and everyone of y'all a shoutout for helping me through things. Replying to my messages, exc. All y'all know a lot of my problems that people that live around me don't even know. I hope we all can just humble ourselves to each other and continue to help each other out. Cause we all out for the same prize which is booty and a better life. This not only includes on here, this goes for you're everyday life. Show some love toward ya pops and mom, ya cousins, aunts, uncle's exc.

If anyone else on here wants to show some love then by all means reply and lets hear it!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?

*Puts on some black eyed peas "where is the love" and walks out*

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel, sorry.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ok lik....some people are cold hearted b*stards...I still love ya bro:D

p.s thanks for all the good stuff you've shared with us on the board. Realy appreciate it man.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I'm not high I just have love for my fellow DJ's. Critic me all you want. :D

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he high?!?

Why does everytime when someone is different he is high or retarded?

Aren't we the ones striving for uniqueness, to be different than the others, to be better? Then why we keep on returning back to stereotypical thinking, to hating when someone has a different outlook on things? Isn't there all over the bible posts that state "don't be too harsh on others", "accept other people's opinions", "you can always learn something new from everyone, so hear out their perspective"?

But, please, don't pay attention to me, I'm just asking myself some stupid questions... :rolleyes:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is cool as long as he remembers that this site IS for lonely men but its meant to help them find girls, not keep each other company. ;)

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he posted after a boxing match with his kangaroo...(and we all know who won THAT one...)

Naah seriously, good stuff there, but i wouldn't apply L.O.V.E to women until after at least 30 years of marriage. Or more. ;)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he posted after a boxing match with his kangaroo...(and we all know who won THAT one...)
Yeah.....his jab was pretty bad but not as bad as my ball bat. :p

Naah seriously, good stuff there, but i wouldn't apply L.O.V.E to women until after at least 30 years of marriage. Or more.
nah im talkin bout love for my fellow dj's! :cool:

This post is cool as long as he remembers that this site IS for lonely men but its meant to help them find girls, not keep each other company.
Tru sammo but I think its awesome that we can all help each other out. :D