Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Where is the love?!?!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
What's up guys? I don't have any women advice, no dating advice, exc for this thread.

What I do have though is.....L.O.V.E!

Thought I'd show my love for you guys, just wanna give each and everyone of y'all a shoutout for helping me through things. Replying to my messages, exc. All y'all know a lot of my problems that people that live around me don't even know. I hope we all can just humble ourselves to each other and continue to help each other out. Cause we all out for the same prize which is booty and a better life. This not only includes on here, this goes for you're everyday life. Show some love toward ya pops and mom, ya cousins, aunts, uncle's exc.

If anyone else on here wants to show some love then by all means reply and lets hear it!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?

*Puts on some black eyed peas "where is the love" and walks out*
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I don't feel, sorry.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
That's ok lik....some people are cold hearted b*stards...I still love ya bro:D


p.s thanks for all the good stuff you've shared with us on the board. Realy appreciate it man.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Nope I'm not high I just have love for my fellow DJ's. Critic me all you want. :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Is he high?!?

Why does everytime when someone is different he is high or retarded?

Aren't we the ones striving for uniqueness, to be different than the others, to be better? Then why we keep on returning back to stereotypical thinking, to hating when someone has a different outlook on things? Isn't there all over the bible posts that state "don't be too harsh on others", "accept other people's opinions", "you can always learn something new from everyone, so hear out their perspective"?

But, please, don't pay attention to me, I'm just asking myself some stupid questions... :rolleyes:
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This post is cool as long as he remembers that this site IS for lonely men but its meant to help them find girls, not keep each other company. ;)
 

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
I think he posted after a boxing match with his kangaroo...(and we all know who won THAT one...)

Naah seriously, good stuff there, but i wouldn't apply L.O.V.E to women until after at least 30 years of marriage. Or more. ;)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I think he posted after a boxing match with his kangaroo...(and we all know who won THAT one...)
Yeah.....his jab was pretty bad but not as bad as my ball bat. :p

Naah seriously, good stuff there, but i wouldn't apply L.O.V.E to women until after at least 30 years of marriage. Or more.
nah im talkin bout love for my fellow dj's! :cool:



This post is cool as long as he remembers that this site IS for lonely men but its meant to help them find girls, not keep each other company.
Tru sammo but I think its awesome that we can all help each other out. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top