Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the intelligent people gone?

U

user43770

So they banned your creativity? What a drag... There's gotta be some angles that aren't being taken advantage of.
Not really. They've pretty much made everything to a woman's favor now. At least the apps where the good looking women are.

Granted, I'm 35, and on an online dating site. The lockdown and mask bullsh1t has made things tough for meeting women.

And if the Democrats actually steal this election, we can count on a whole lot more of it. Good and hard.

U

user43770

Intelligence is not really about a person's views/perspectives or even their actions. I mean they could be very bright and still lack common sense and do dumb shyte.

It just means that their brain has the CAPACITY to understand and process complex stuff.

But they still could, in theory, do and say dumb shyte lol. People are human and have egos and biases and are subject to temptations for a dopamine hit. They aren't necessarily using their intellectual horsepower all the time.

I hope that makes sense.
You're referring mostly to women, of course.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. They've pretty much made everything to a woman's favor now. At least the apps where the good looking women are.

Granted, I'm 35, and on an online dating site. The lockdown and mask bullsh1t has made things tough for meeting women.

And if the Democrats actually steal this election, we can count on a whole lot more of it. Good and hard.
Maybe have some masks that are funny to get them interested or talking.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
An example is selfies. I was alive when the majority of the populace thought taking pictures of yourself was vain. I remembered it. It was part of my time.

But at some point it became culturally acceptable and now people ignore their initial principles when it comes to selfies.
I like your take on this.

Further, anyone with weak character enough to confirm to whatever the cultural norm is of the time, I include in the "dumb" category. They wholey and actually believe it to be "right", treat it like devine law. **** those people lol.

People are such fickle thinkers that they become entirely a product of whatever environment and circumstance they are currently in.

Place them in 1940s Germany, would they be Nazi's?
Place them in 1800 Southern America, would they be Slave Masters?
Place them in 13th Century Southern Mexico, would they sacrifice their children along with the Aztecs?

Our rationale should be sound, such that any inherent right vs wrong can be contemplated and the (right) decision can be made, despite the past upbringing. A person's past and life experiences, etc. has no effect on whether something is morally right or wrong.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the original post, the majority of people have always been stupid.

The difference now is that they can easily prove it to the world with the push of a button.
LOL, very true. We hear talk of the wealth gap, but...

I finished a book today called "Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari, and in it, the author discusses:

• the genetic engineering of a fluorescent glowing rabbit, engineered using the genes of a jellyfish
  • the existence of prosthetic limbs controlled by the brain (even hundreds of miles away)
  • chips which can control the movements of insect and animals
  • genetically engineered super-smart mice
  • the human capability to revive the neanderthal and the mammoth
There's a growing intelligence gap.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already growing up in the coolest decade to ever exist, but also the economy was booming, people trusted their communities and were out and about all the time.
I take it getting laid was easier back then?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that Biden has won, what do you forsee as the impact on dating with a Democratic Whitehouse?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The modern men today don't even hv the mental strength to take in any negative comments, and because of that they do not know how to handle manipulation by women, being easily triggered, just look at the forum here, all crying blood over their perception of being insulted, but not knowing that is the very essence of their problem with women - the ability to say NO comes from having mental strength.
Single mothers are fuxking shyt up. 42% of birth are out of wedlock in the USA.

I agree with you, women are completely slaves to their biology, like animals. Problem is men keep giving them more and more power.

News I recieved today:

First Female Vice President of the United Sates
First Female CEO of CVS
First Female Marvel film director for Captain Marvel 2
Record number of women in US Congress
007 Franchise will star a woman

These aren't even accomplishments to celebrate. If we are truly 'equal' there would be no difference between a man or woman being selected to those positions.

Selecting women based on gender not competence? smh

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The masses are asses. I consider it entertainment, now that most of them are out of my life.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in the late 90's and very early 2000's we were able to "mack" or conversate with women around night clubs, the street, grocery stores, gas stations and bus stops. The goal wasn't to get a phone number or laid, the goal was to conversate. The phone number results when you detect sufficient interest.
Talking to a women you don't know is a gamble. Chances of being a creep, sexually assaulting her, or getting #metoo'd is at an all-time high.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in the late 90's and very early 2000's we were able to "mack" or conversate with women around night clubs, the street, grocery stores, gas stations and bus stops. The goal wasn't to get a phone number or laid, the goal was to conversate. The phone number results when you detect sufficient interest. Lays resulted from a meetup. In the format I use, i notice an initial interest via her taking a double take or adjusting her hair or body presence around me, and I start off with "hello" or "hi". I will talk about a commonality, and in that first 1 minute, the commonality is the location we are both at.

Some of the guys are saying that it's impossible for them to "d1ck women" down now adays and these are from some formerly successful daters. Back in the days I could fvck her good enough that she keeps coming to me for sex, even though they were doing rotations back then too, I was able to usually get a girl to keep coming back. I'm not sure if people are just complaining or did women in general instill more hardening and less emotional so they won't catch feelings?

Maybe we are ALL more cynical and negative due to the websites... You do know the brain is a powerful mechanism in that it will cause the reality to occur that you feed to it. If you keep feeding it negative and cynical thoughts and ones of low amounts of hope, the brain will look at the world in a way to validate your viewpoint.

If you have hope, and desire, that the brain will fill in the gaps and notice the things that you will need to create the desires in your imagination.
I personally find it a challenge to stay positive despite what I see happening with relationships in the world. Need to keep a balance between staying informed and protecting and staying positive and (realistically hopeful).

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of keeping it moving, and how things have changed over the years...

Y'all know how I'm a decent writer and can be funny at times. Well, I used to come up with these elaborate, hilarious messages and spam them to as many chicks as possible. And I scored a lot of chicks doing it.

Eventually, dating sites started catering even more towards women (female diversity hires, probably) and banned this capability.

Anyways, I found one of my old emails. Enjoy.

View attachment 5152

@Spaz @samspade
Straight Gold bro :lol:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find it a challenge to stay positive despite what I see happening with relationships in the world. Need to keep a balance between staying informed and protecting and staying positive and (realistically hopeful).
Our sphere should be positive. We appreciate the "negative" feedback without getting tainted and keep it moving.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see the world as its being prescribed to you.

I see the world of my making.

And because of this, women will always remain the same to me, it doesn't matter if I jump 1,000 years into the future or 1,000 years into the past, the result would remain the same regardless.

I sincerely hope you understand what I've wrote.
"Presscribed", that's a powerful word choice. Almost of the matrix or social fabric is manipulating his view.