Where have all the intelligent people gone?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Oh no, another "you don't agree with me so I have to insult you" being raised by a single mom must of been tough.

Im really tired of all the insults over disagreements, like can we just agree your mom messed up and move along into maturity?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL so true.

It also seems to me that at a more nuanced level, women have become more shallow and with the prevalence of OLD, IG, facebook, and airplane travel it's easy for women to find success pursuing the top 10%, 5%, 1% SMV men. Whereas your typical man today has a tougher time than every getting laid with a 5.

Rappers, movie stars, athletes have always had more than their fare share but now they don't have to settle for women in their immediate proximity. Women message them from IG 800 miles away SMV 10 with no effort on their part. I've heard the stories.

Same goes for normal guys who are SMV 9 . The 6'3, wealthy, jacked guy gets puss more easily than ever before. High SMV men are getting laid more than ever and entitled women SMV 5 and 6 suddenly get inflated egos and think they can land one of those guys just because they are ****ing them.

Normal guys are getting super-screwed over. (1 in 3 young men report NO SEX in the past 365 days)

Women are the same now as they were back in their cave dwelling days.

And they will still be the same into the future.

Nothing will ever change for women because they're incapable of creating, well, with the exception of giving birth, nothing much nor worthwhile.

All a woman does is give out an illusion and its all preprogrammed by the feminine imperative - its just a reflection of their own biological programme.

It's actually pretty sad when you think abt it, to be a slave of nature and yet being oblivious to it.

As for the men, in the distant past, men like you see today would hv been left for dead, kicked out of their communities or simply eaten up by animals.

The modern men today don't even hv the mental strength to take in any negative comments, and because of that they do not know how to handle manipulation by women, being easily triggered, just look at the forum here, all crying blood over their perception of being insulted, but not knowing that is the very essence of their problem with women - the ability to say NO comes from having mental strength.

I think I should insult more of these bloody fools here and test their level of masculinity.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often the man who exudes 'confidence' rises to the top and is seen as a leader above the man who is rational and correct. I see it all the time in the workplace.

Also, chicks dig confidence... dumbasses
did you say chicks dig dumbasses, haha.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow. Can you provide an example?
sure. it's simple, tell the world that the sun is the center of the solar system and others might tell you that your wrong because everyone can see that the sun moves across the sky. that is an appeal to "everyone can see" meaning you are crazy if you do not agree with everyone. Only ppl like you will believe it is that way. meaning that your truth is incorrect, and in this case is actually correct.

but;

you did not see me with that guy, what you believe is crazy. now in fact we did see her with that guy and that is correct, but she tells us that we are crazy and it did not happen. this is telling us that our correct view is really just a false truth in our mind.

both of my examples are the same, but the second one is gaslight. in the first example, the abuser really believes the viewpoint that they have. in the second one, they know it is not true.

U

user43770

U r obviously talking abt urself.

No shame in that if u r honest abt it instead of just pointing it to others when u r in fact that.

Aside to OP,

Dating in the 80's or even 70's is pretty much the same as it is today with the exception of doing virtual dates.

Everything a man does back then is the same as a man does now, well maybe now a man might just not be a man as he is supposed to be but more like a hybrid that's called a metrosexual male which is 51% man and 49% female.

Therein is the problem that many modern men faces.
I liked your post, but only because I was looking at it from a Red-Pill perspective. That is, a confident guy with options would have cleaned up back then, the same as now.

But dating is nothing like it used to be. Women are nothing like they used to be. It's an entirely different game now.

A woman used to only have the options that were in her immediate vicinity i.e. people she meets in person. Now they have hundreds, if not thousands of options.

I hate to say it, but your image of the world is pretty much dead and gone.

And I hate to say it because it was a great world to live in, that many - even myself - never got to experience.

U

user43770

Regarding the original post, the majority of people have always been stupid.

The difference now is that they can easily prove it to the world with the push of a button.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked your post, but only because I was looking at it from a Red-Pill perspective. That is, a confident guy with options would have cleaned up back then, the same as now.

But dating is nothing like it used to be. Women are nothing like they used to be. It's an entirely different game now.

A woman used to only have the options that were in her immediate vicinity i.e. people she meets in person. Now they have hundreds, if not thousands of options.

And I hate to say it because it was a great world to live in, that many - even myself - never got to experience.
It would be interesting to make a list of things that used to work that don't work now. Also make a list of things that work now.

U

user43770

It would be interesting to make a list of things that used to work that don't work now. Also make a list of things that work now.
I can only imagine what cold-approaching in the 80s was like.

You're already growing up in the coolest decade to ever exist, but also the economy was booming, people trusted their communities and were out and about all the time.

I got to catch the trailing end, growing up in the 90s, but we had depressing punk rock and melodramatic parents to deal with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only imagine what cold-approaching in the 80s was like.

You're already growing up in the coolest decade to ever exist, but also the economy was booming, people trusted their communities and were out and about all the time.

I got to catch the trailing end, growing up in the 90s, but we had depressing punk rock and melodramatic parents to deal with.
Even in the late 90's and very early 2000's we were able to "mack" or conversate with women around night clubs, the street, grocery stores, gas stations and bus stops. The goal wasn't to get a phone number or laid, the goal was to conversate. The phone number results when you detect sufficient interest. Lays resulted from a meetup. In the format I use, i notice an initial interest via her taking a double take or adjusting her hair or body presence around me, and I start off with "hello" or "hi". I will talk about a commonality, and in that first 1 minute, the commonality is the location we are both at.

Some of the guys are saying that it's impossible for them to "d1ck women" down now adays and these are from some formerly successful daters. Back in the days I could fvck her good enough that she keeps coming to me for sex, even though they were doing rotations back then too, I was able to usually get a girl to keep coming back. I'm not sure if people are just complaining or did women in general instill more hardening and less emotional so they won't catch feelings?

Maybe we are ALL more cynical and negative due to the websites... You do know the brain is a powerful mechanism in that it will cause the reality to occur that you feed to it. If you keep feeding it negative and cynical thoughts and ones of low amounts of hope, the brain will look at the world in a way to validate your viewpoint.

If you have hope, and desire, that the brain will fill in the gaps and notice the things that you will need to create the desires in your imagination.

U

user43770

Even in the late 90's and very early 2000's we were able to "mack" or conversate with women around night clubs, the street, grocery stores, gas stations and bus stops. The goal wasn't to get a phone number or laid, the goal was to conversate. The phone number results when you detect sufficient interest. Lays resulted from a meetup. In the format I use, i notice an initial interest via her taking a double take or adjusting her hair or body presence around me, and I start off with "hello" or "hi". I will talk about a commonality, and in that first 1 minute, the commonality is the location we are both at.

Some of the guys are saying that it's impossible for them to "d1ck women" down now adays and these are from some formerly successful daters. Back in the days I could fvck her good enough that she keeps coming to me for sex, even though they were doing rotations back then too, I was able to usually get a girl to keep coming back. I'm not sure if people are just complaining or did women in general instill more hardening and less emotional so they won't catch feelings?

Maybe we are ALL more cynical and negative due to the websites... You do know the brain is a powerful mechanism in that it will cause the reality to occur that you feed to it. If you keep feeding it negative and cynical thoughts and ones of low amounts of hope, the brain will look at the world in a way to validate your viewpoint.

If you have hope, and desire, that the brain will fill in the gaps and notice the things that you will need to create the desires in your imagination.
Yes, we're all more cynical because of dating websites. Women, because they are spoiled for choice; men because they are spoiled BY choice lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You see the world as its being prescribed to you.

I see the world of my making.

And because of this, women will always remain the same to me, it doesn't matter if I jump 1,000 years into the future or 1,000 years into the past, the result would remain the same regardless.

I sincerely hope you understand what I've wrote.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we're all more cynical because of dating websites. Women, because they are spoiled for choice; men because they are spoiled BY choice lol.
We need to ditch being cynical. We know they are more spoiled due to social media, but we need to enjoy the game and avoid the traps that will drag us down. Keep it moving if she's not into you.

U

user43770

We need to ditch being cynical. We know they are more spoiled due to social media, but we need to enjoy the game and avoid the traps that will drag us down. Keep it moving if she's not into you.
Speaking of keeping it moving, and how things have changed over the years...

Y'all know how I'm a decent writer and can be funny at times. Well, I used to come up with these elaborate, hilarious messages and spam them to as many chicks as possible. And I scored a lot of chicks doing it.

Eventually, dating sites started catering even more towards women (female diversity hires, probably) and banned this capability.

Anyways, I found one of my old emails. Enjoy.

d1bafcbd391de5ce7406aa51039a0134535d911d-14~2.jpg

@Spaz @samspade

U

user43770

And because of this, women will always remain the same to me, it doesn't matter if I jump 1,000 years into the future or 1,000 years into the past, the result would remain the same regardless.

Yeah, yeah. Did you read my post? Lol

Pretty sure you don't even bother anymore, old man. Go find your reading glasses!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Speaking of keeping it moving, and how things have changed over the years...

Y'all know how I'm a decent writer and can be funny at times. Well, I used to come up with these elaborate, hilarious messages and spam them to as many chicks as possible. And I scored a lot of chicks doing it.

Eventually, dating sites started catering even more towards women (female diversity hires, probably) and banned this capability.

Anyways, I found one of my old emails. Enjoy.

View attachment 5152

@Spaz @samspade
So they banned your creativity? What a drag... There's gotta be some angles that aren't being taken advantage of.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Intelligence is not really about a person's views/perspectives or even their actions. I mean they could be very bright and still lack common sense and do dumb shyte.

It just means that their brain has the CAPACITY to understand and process complex stuff.

But they still could, in theory, do and say dumb shyte lol. People are human and have egos and biases and are subject to temptations for a dopamine hit. They aren't necessarily using their intellectual horsepower all the time.

I hope that makes sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is not really about a person's views/perspectives or even their actions. I mean they could be very bright and still lack common sense and do dumb shyte.

It just means that their brain has the CAPACITY to understand and process complex stuff.

But they still could, in theory, do and say dumb shyte lol. People are human and have egos and biases and are subject to temptations for a dopamine hit. They aren't necessarily using their intellectual horsepower all the time.

I hope that makes sense.
Intelligence isn't always "intellectual", I think you are saying.

So gathering some "not roundabout" or "illogical" ways of achieving the result, might be "intelligence", even though to your "intellect" those methods seem "stupid" and you don't "agree" that they should work.