Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the intelligent people gone?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's best skills are nagging and lying
Of course it is, otherwise how could they possibly survive?

This world, the real reality, is that we live in a world of man and beast, a world where women could never survive on her own if you take away their lying and nagging skillset.

The world which women dreams of having is a fantasy world that actually doesn't exists but somehow it comes to life in tiny bits of moments due to being empowered by men, through his creation.

It is this men, whom by and large has also taken up the belief in that fantasy world, manipulated by women into it and then they end up becoming delusional and angry.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Even in the late 90's and very early 2000's we were able to "mack" or conversate with women around night clubs, the street, grocery stores, gas stations and bus stops. The goal wasn't to get a phone number or laid, the goal was to conversate.
Absolutely. I miss this part the most. There was (and still is) something exciting about meeting someone new (in real life) and shooting the shyte with them, even if it didn't go anywhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I miss this part the most. There was (and still is) something exciting about meeting someone new (in real life) and shooting the shyte with them, even if it didn't go anywhere.
Mike32ct/All,

We still can do these things. In environments where we share activities, people will come to become familiar with you. There will be natural openings in which communication will occur, and you will learn people and they will learn you.

As far as saying hi in the grocery store and things like that, when I was more "sosuave jaded" for the last few years, that was not going to happen in a million years. But with my "azzhole level" dialed back 2 notches, some of the ladies do want to speak and greet me. It's happening everywhere.