Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where else can I escalate besides my bed?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've grown accustomed to having a first kiss on my bed... it's happened like twice now. I know it's not that much, but it's really the only place where I feel comfortable and confident enough.

Now, obviously that's a problem because when I'm out and there's a good opportunity, I won't have my bed.

Can some of you guys share your experiences with your first kisses happening in other places? I'll often find myself in an isolated spot (usually sitting down on a bench near water) with a girl but never go for it even though there wouldn't be a problem. I've just never really done it in that position and I just don't know what to expect.

And my apologies if I'm not making much sense... I've had a stressful day (eBay buyer complaints... yech)

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really NEED isolation. I've done it in public.. in department stores. Just go into an isle where there is no one else. Around a corner.

If you are by your car.. lean back on your car... or standing next to hers...

Go for it

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MoveYourAss... said:
Just do it.

Kissing is a great way to calibrate haha!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had SEX on the kitchen counter,dining room table,dentalchair etc. Had a BJ driving 70 down the highway. I know guys who had it on the sidewalk outside a ski lodge or on a picknic table out in the back yard. And you are worried about kissing her? Nobody cares if you get caught kissing. If she's ok with a kiss in the bedroom,she'll probably be OK with a kiss anywhere that doesn't involve her parents. JUST DO IT!

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I've had SEX on the kitchen counter,dining room table,dentalchair etc. Had a BJ driving 70 down the highway. I know guys who had it on the sidewalk outside a ski lodge or on a picknic table out in the back yard. And you are worried about kissing her? Nobody cares if you get caught kissing. If she's ok with a kiss in the bedroom,she'll probably be OK with a kiss anywhere that doesn't involve her parents. JUST DO IT!

I can top that... on a basketball court.. right in the middle of the court!

We should start a thread somewhere.. with the craziest places people have done it.

I'd have to rethink.. back a bit.. I do believe.. the basketball court.. tops the list.. or spooning in my pick up bed at the drive ins w/ ppl walking by.

Or on a play ground in day light! lol I'm going to hell. lol

okay.. I'll start the thread! Everyone hop over.. and reply

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vice said:
Where else can I escalate besides my bed?
The elevator?

But seriously, you seem a bit experienced so isolation would be the way to go (less external factors.) Once you get comfortable enough, you'll be breaking local public decency laws in no time.

I once had sex in the back seat of a car while my older brother was driving us to a party.