Where do you guys FIND women these days?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'll also say that there IS no salsa scene where I live. In fact, until I've come to this forum, I've barely heard of it.
??

I went to a Salsa class once down on the OuterBanks NC.
They are as plentiful as KFC stores.
Try the yello pages Zeek.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a Salsa class once down on the OuterBanks NC.
That's nice, but I don't live in NC.
I did a Google search on Salsa dancing and classes.
Looks like I could find some if I drove about an hour and a half.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't dance but like eating...there are tons of women in grocery stores.
I'm going to start hitting on women at my local grocery store very shortly. I've seen them looking.
I'll try this: (if she's looking at beef or something) "hey didn't we agree on salmon for dinner?" She just might laugh.
Or my favourite pickup line: "hello there"

Oh also...the library. FULL of college chicks. I dare one of you to grab a "dating for dummies " book and walk up to a girl with it in your hand.
Haha.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
If you can't dance but like eating...there are tons of women in grocery stores.
I'm going to start hitting on women at my local grocery store very shortly. I've seen them looking.
I'll try this: (if she's looking at beef or something) "hey didn't we agree on salmon for dinner?" She just might laugh.
Or my favourite pickup line: "hello there"

Oh also...the library. FULL of college chicks. I dare one of you to grab a "dating for dummies " book and walk up to a girl with it in your hand.
Haha.
Thataboy!
Cheesy, but it might work, and is certainly better than doing nothing.
The secret of my success is never looking for women, but opening my eyes and realizing they are everywhere. My friends always crack up when I'm single because I talk to women everywhere. One time we were picking up a pizza because I hadn't showered or shaved in a few days, was wearing ratty clothes, and looked like a literal bum. Soon as we walked in the the joint I sat down by the two hottest girls in the place, and I left with two numbers.

Just keep in mind, there is no "place" to meet women. No "mood" you have to be in, no special clothes you have to be wearing. Walk down the street in any commercial district and they are everywhere.

Keep your eyes open and always be ready! Happy hunting

buster69

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's nice, but I don't live in NC.
I did a Google search on Salsa dancing and classes.
Looks like I could find some if I drove about an hour and a half.
You should google "dance schools" or "ballroom dancing" a lot do not advertise their salsa or any other group classes on the net..you may have to phone around

Also if no Salsa in your area you could try group classes in cha cha/foxtrot/rhumba...just go and dance you'll thank me later

Frisky

Reaction score
squirrels said:
Where does a "mature man" find new women?

Where do you guys look once you get up into your 30s and such? I have a lot of "hobbies", but most of them aren't hobbies that single girls get into.

This is probably the biggest "hole" in my game right now...just knowing where to FIND them.
If you're looking for a long-term relationship, then doing volunteer work with a charity can be a good starting place. Not only could you meet a lovely lady, but also you'll be meeting warm hearted, high calibre people who may have friends and relatives to introduce you to. You'll feel good about yourself too. As someone else said: build relationships with all who cross your path & keep in touch.

Have a party and ask everyone you know to bring along someone interesting.

Start a new group on Meetup and attract like-minded individuals. I went to a philosophy group and met someone who teaches tantric sex! You just never know who will be there....

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i found a sweet spot between a chipotle and a tanning salon. yah dig?