Where do you guys FIND women these days?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Where does a "mature man" find new women?

When you're young, you see them all the time at school, college, and even at work (since they're jobs you won't be keeping long-term, it's usually not a big deal)

Where do you guys look once you get up into your 30s and such? I have a lot of "hobbies", but most of them aren't hobbies that single girls get into.

Tired of trolling for barflies and the low-quality internet garbage, and I don't think my friends have any single female friends...they're all in that phase where everyone's in a relationship and so everyone they talk to has to be in a relationship or they get uncomfortable.

This is probably the biggest "hole" in my game right now...just knowing where to FIND them.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my challenge as well.

The bar scene is soooooo played out, and I've never even tried any of the internet stuff. The gym and hair salons have been good to me, I've banged several girls who cut my hair.

I think it boils down to entering new social circles, expanding your sphere of influence in your community (business, philanthropy, leadership) and trying new things. I'm all about trying new things, because you never know, that meeting group for some obscure interest or hobby could introduce you to a new lifelong passion and even your wife.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panera Bread. Seriously. We have one close by the Florida Mall and my God,.. it's like a meat market for attractive, women over 30. I go there for the free wireless and the food's not bad, if a bit overpriced. All I hear is pick up while I eavesdrop. It's crazy.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Squirrels,
Beginners Dance Classes are the go.....Why do Women go there?well they want something new in their life they are lonely....If you can Dance reasonably well you really have the high ground...A couple of other good places,Garden Centres,Hardware Stores,Libraries,Yoga Classes.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second thought, book stores are also a goldmine. Your local BnN or Borders holds treasures far beyond the intellectual.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Where does a "mature man" find new women?
Gawd knows i've tried to tell you boneheads many times where to go to find a LOT of women of all ages and levels of hotness. :rolleyes:

You want another clue? OK
The first word is Salsa the second word is Class.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP brought up the main reason lots of men get married ;) They've run out of places to look.

Most men don't know where to look. Many find 'love' at work, and it turns into marriage or a sexual harassment lawsuit LOL.

I do online strictly. I agree the women there aren't top-notch, but how many women are top-notch anywhere? Maybe 5%? Say only 5% of women you meet are the type you'd want to screw, and 5% of women are willing and able to screw you, then whenever you meet a new woman that's a 1 in 400 chance you two will hook up. Pretty poor odds, which is why I play the numbers online, where it's about 1 in 100.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a mid-20s girl (very unorganized/irresponsible for her age - I helped her with that) at an art gallery recently. I was there looking for paintings and/or pictures to go in my living room, staircase, and bedroom. It was the 4th gallery I'd been to. Didn't buy any pictures, but got her # and we fvcked that same week, one of, if not THE best fvck I've had all year. She works in the back office of an internet company. I never would have found her there, she's just an intern. Had just broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years. I was more than happy to let her take her sexual frustration out on me. We fvcked, kissed, oral, for almost 2 hrs on a Sunday night about 5 weeks ago.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat as most of you. I plan to broaden my social circles some and see if that takes me any where.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE HORSE TRACK!!! I have been ****ing screaming for 8 years now to take your ****ng ass to a ****ing horse track. America's untapped goldmine of prime ass.

Here is a picture of the trainer who won the breeders cup marathon this year

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2699/4084755332_e795456d01_z.jpg?zz=1

tell me you wouldn't ****ing bend that **** all over every table you could fine.

How prime? About 2 months ago I was sitting at opening day at hollywood park, about 10 seats down from bo derek. Bo freaking Derek. Even worse, I see her so much, it's not even a big deal to me anymore. She's there virtually every week.

This is a picture of a good friend of mine, just a friend I know from the track

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kBaqacyG9mg/TG1Pfy-RdtI/AAAAAAAAAB4/TxxR2w20uMQ/S220-h/seahawkgal.jpg

she's 50. works around horses, rides horses, stays in good shape.

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/126079018.jpg

this is anna, one of my plates I was spinning before i met my fiancee. she like my fiancee is an exercise rider. she now lives in florida working at gulfstream park. not rich, not even really middle class, just loves ****ing horses. she loves music, ahs the whole punk/grunge thing going on, very spunky, i loved her personality, ****ed her 6 ways to sunday lol. very loyal, willing, honest, good gal. will make someone a good wife. last i checked (we stay in touch, parted on good terms) she is still single, frustrated becuase she can't find a man (checking in to see if i am still off the market). Here is a woman, who makes probably 2 grand a month, lives within her means, is in hella shape (Trust me), doesn't expect to be wined and dined, down to earth woman alot of men are looking for. Just give her her horses, she's happy.

Alot of people go to the track to gamble. But a large portion of people, go to the track, just as horse racing fans, and the vast, vast majority of those people are women. Women who have no interest relaly in gambling besides playing 20 to win on their fav horse, and to take pictures, and cheer their fav horse on. 20-30-35 year old women some good looking, some smoking hot, some not so hot. Go to a decent sizes track on a saturday, you will see boatloads of available women. I have mentioned a few women in my circle that I know, the big boob girl for instance, is a solid 7, very solid 7, she's a CHILD PHYSIOLOGIST, 29 years old, a rack that has to be one of god's best works ever lol, LOVES horses. never seen her place a wager as long as we have been going to the track. If I were not taken I would be all over it.

lol, Zenyatta brought more ass to the track than any horse I have ever seen in my life lol.

And to make matters better, you have an IN with these women. My first date with my fiancee, was so effortless it was pathetic, we spent the entire time talking about our fav horses. Let that sink in. Not even having to make any effort, and just you being you, and women falling for you. Women who love horses, more than antyhing want a man who likes hoses, everything you can work out. I know some absolute dimes that are married to schmucks for the simple fact that they are both horse people. To make matters even better, if you can half ass present yourself and not come off as a degenerate, you are in. I've had some attractive women approach ME before at the track.

IN fact this was was what I was fighting with about the last 6 months before I decided to pop the question. not only was I not worried about being able to find another girl, I knew that I could go the next 20-30 years, maybe longer, sport ****ing my way across the country from track to track, literary untapped gold mine. It's so bad, I could go to kentucky right now, tomororw and knew women from certain jobs and certain forums I could call up and go have a drink with and probably **** that night. There is a certain woman that works for a certain sales agency who I met through a mutual friend who has in so many words told me I have a standing offer.

The horse racing industry needs high quality **** gentleman lol. I can't do it anymore lol.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker is absolutely correct.

It's been years since I went down to Keeneland but that **** will definitely change next year, horsetracks are ****ing PRIME.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no 30 years old, but I do find dance classes to be hot spots to pick up women.

However, I prefer Tango over Salsa. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend this dance over the others. Why? When you tango, it feels like you are actually making love to the woman. You can make female friends REAL quick. One tango is all that you need. I kiss women (young and old) on the cheek after we tango, even though we have yet learned each other's names.

After I master Tango here in the US, I plan to fly to Argentina just to learn Tango.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Backbreaker is absolutely correct.

It's been years since I went down to Keeneland but that **** will definitely change next year, horsetracks are ****ing PRIME.
biggest arguement that my fiancee and i ever got into, at keeneland, my god, man its' just..wow. We weren't even really exslusive yet, but I liked her enough to take her to kentucky with me at the time. Saw a group of college girls, they saw me, while I wasn't going ut of my way to talk to them i wasn't turning them away either. Went back to my now fiancee, and she slapped the **** out of me lol and left. I couldn't even get mad lol. I earned that one.:kick: got so bad i actually had to check get a seperate room. I thought we were done for a minute. It took me swallowing my ego and relaizing it wasn't cool to take a girl from cali to kentucky only to hit on other girls in front of her, and apologize, had I not done that we would have been done.

If you can go in the fall go in the fall. Better weather, women come out dressing swankier. Nothing but sundresses, mini skirts and legs and heels.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Make new friends, male or female doesn't matter. Transactional relationships are the only way relationships succeed. Someone somewhere has a friend that is single. The only way is to befriend many people as you can. Not on facebook, but at work, at the mall, at anywhere. Be friendly and open minded, don't shut people out because they don't look or talk a certain way. Human beings helped you get an education, a job, and will also help find you a woman. Friends with everyone, fat chicks, ugly chicks, fat dudes, doesn't matter. It's called networking.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not know i had this in my photo bucket account

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/ghh.jpg

I know this woman through my fiancee, they used to work together. This is Camillia Ball, she goes by millie. She is like my fiancee, a brit, she is a professional actress, has done some reality **** down under and other things. I think 45 years old..definatly mid 40's, i know her birthday was 3 weeks ago as I went to her birthday party, did not bother to ask how old she was though. whatever she is, she's an absolutely gorgeous woman. She quit acting to ride horses in the morning for bob baffert, as she was a professional jockey at one time in france and gave it up to do acting but missed it too much. After falling and breaking her ankle I think it was she landed a gig on hrtv some years ago and has been doing that ever since. women like this flood the horse track. And if I showed you the guy she was married to you would ****ing cringe. Guy isn't uber rich, hell she makes more money then he does i'm willing to put money on it. isn't a DJ by any stretch, ****less AFC smuck who was at the right place at the right time and isn't bad looking, but loves horses. and honestly, we aren't buddy buddy or anything but I know her, as nice as can be, respectful, not big headed, funny, classy, not a prima dona, speaks english, french and german, just a nice horse woman who loves her horses and would have a line of men the day she decided to leave her husband lol, with 2 kids. She's got at least 10 years on my fiancee and is probably in better shape, and that's saying something becuase my fiancee is in pretty damn good shape. If she did not work at the track (hrtv 's office is based at santa anita's track, see her all the time at clocker's corner) she would be ther eevery weekend watching horses.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESPN2 tonight had a rodeo from Vegas. Every single woman riding in the barrel racing was hot...every single one.

Beyond that, in regard to finding women, I would just go back to college.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I would just go back to college.

Haha, that's what I'm doing! Grad school again! Damn, got so much puvsy back then.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Gawd knows i've tried to tell you boneheads many times where to go to find a LOT of women of all ages and levels of hotness. :rolleyes:

You want another clue? OK
The first word is Salsa the second word is Class.
Totally agree. Am taking salsa and tango classes now and the female/male ratio is 60-40.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
biggest arguement that my fiancee and i ever got into, at keeneland, my god, man its' just..wow. We weren't even really exslusive yet, but I liked her enough to take her to kentucky with me at the time. Saw a group of college girls, they saw me, while I wasn't going ut of my way to talk to them i wasn't turning them away either. Went back to my now fiancee, and she slapped the **** out of me lol and left. I couldn't even get mad lol. I earned that one.:kick: got so bad i actually had to check get a seperate room. I thought we were done for a minute. It took me swallowing my ego and relaizing it wasn't cool to take a girl from cali to kentucky only to hit on other girls in front of her, and apologize, had I not done that we would have been done.
:whistle: :rolleyes:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Beyond that, in regard to finding women, I would just go back to college.
I work at a college. :D

This is where most of my plates come from! I have a constant, fresh supply of cute, young girls!

As long as I follow the rules, it's paradise!

"That's what I love about these [college] girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."