Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where did I lose her?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

@oldmanofthesea nailed it with his post earlier in this thread. You really just need to read that over. You did not necessarily do anything wrong.

As for the "Hello" text she sent to you - this is known as bread-crumbing and likely is not going to lead you anywhere except down a path of further frustration when you get your hopes up and keep trying to talk to her in hopes you can bang her. In fact, she is planning on you doing exactly this because it is free attention/validation and this is like crack to the woman's psyche. Maybe offer a nonchalant response, but move on. Talk to other women because this is not worth your time.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can be one of the most frustrating parts about dating and game. As men, we are problem solvers, and we want to think we are in control of every situation - it's easier for us to think that we did something wrong that caused her to ghost us because that means it's something we can work to figure out and then fix so it doesn't keep happening with future women. But it isn't always our "fault" or anything we could have done differently - girls are very fickle and go silent for all kinds of reasons, some of which having nothing to do with us or anything we did. There lies the catch-22: To learn good game, it is a fact that a man must improve his skills with women, but how can he improve his skills when there is a high amount of randomness it male-female interactions and we never get any feedback from the woman who ghost?

I could list 1,000 reasons why a girl ghosts a guy, all of which have nothing to do with him. Her dog could have died. She might have a boyfriend and was just looking for attention and validation and before things got too serious her guilt caught up with her and she ejected. She could be talking to 10 different guys at the same time and decided to choose a different guy over you. She might have psychological disorders that cause her to isolate herself every few weeks. The list goes on and on.

As for learning game, the best thing to do is ask questions here, like you are now. Be as specific as possible and provide as much information as possible about the interactions and timings and we can look to see if anything stands out to us as glaringly obvious but from the example you gave, this doesn't sound like anything you did wrong. When you cancelled, you gave a valid reason and immediately rescheduled which is perfectly acceptable. When she said she wasn't going to make it and didn't offer a reschedule, that's soft-rejecting you. When a girl does that to me, I assume that's the end of it. I'll either not respond at all 95% of the time, or if I do respond I'll say, "Sounds good, we can just do it some other time" and that will be the last text she gets from me unless she asks ME for a date.

If you are worried that your date reschedule is the reason she ejected, DON'T BE. First of all, you didn't do anything wrong. Second, if this actually WAS the reason she ejected, then this is a blessing for you: You have successfully screened out a narcissistic, entitled princess. Imagine what that girl would be like in a relationship any time she doesn't get EXACTLY what she wanted? Or she is the extremely insecure and jealous type who always assumes the worst about you - and she automatically assumed your reschedule was because you had another date opportunity and you took it and lied to her about why. Imagine what dating a girl like that would look like? I've been there, I know, you don't want anything to do with it.

Bottom line: When this stuff happens, think of it as women screening themselves out - they are doing your work for you and making it easy for you.
This is fuucking perfect ^^^ well said @oldmanofthesea

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 2 dates with this girl, the second one ended up kissing and with her interest growing. Next thing I canceled a scheduled date 'cause I had to work, rearranging for Saturday, she called on Friday saying she wouldn't make it on Saturday. I didn't text her or called her after that, until this Tuesday and she's didn't pick up the call. What happened?
She was never yours, it was only your turn.

Let it go.

Modern Man Advice

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've had 2 dates with this girl, the second one ended up kissing and with her interest growing. Next thing I canceled a scheduled date 'cause I had to work, rearranging for Saturday, she called on Friday saying she wouldn't make it on Saturday. I didn't text her or called her after that, until this Tuesday and she's didn't pick up the call. What happened?
Sadly, a lot of women today have zero tolerance for a date cancellation, especially early in a relationship.

Obviously work is important and a legit excuse. But that’s neither here nor there.

TLDR: For the first several dates, you are on probation and can be dismissed without just cause.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic example of how women are ****ed up in the head in different ways individually, but generally it's the same bullsh1t.

Do not try and understand or reason why she did what she did, it's a waste of time and energy.

A guy that's higher in her priorities became more available or her ego got bruised and she just had to "revenge" your cancelling of the date. However you slice it, this is a girl that you're better off without.

Men here and all over the world should stop trying so hard to bang these mediocre, uninteresting and nothing special girls. It's men who give them the fuel to further go down this path and do this to other men. It's our fault for fueling and allowing this kind of behavior