Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

Oxxygo

Reaction score
It is very unlikely that bitcoin will disappear, so many people deal with it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a few months ago there were several posters who were talking up bitcoin like there was no tomorrow.

Now that Bitcoin has dropped to 6K and is nearing the point of no return where it costs more to mine the coins than the coins are actually worth(somewhere around 5K), they seem oddly quiet...

When something seems too good to be true it usually is. The technology itself has a lot of promise but it appears bitcoin might be extinct in the near future...
I've been here working at my company and too busy to check out this forum. We've started over a year ago with no users and are currently one of the largest content platforms in the world and the largest one on the blockchain. It's better that the market is down as it gives us time to actually focus on building something than watch the markets all day. I don't expect the market to enter into a bull market until next year and it will be led by bitcoin of course.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't follow the crypto stuff a lot, but what I do know is a lot of scambots and hustlers managed to start raking in dough from it from victims on Instagram and Twitter. So maybe the downfall of crypto is what's best for everyone.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a few months ago there were several posters who were talking up bitcoin like there was no tomorrow.

Now that Bitcoin has dropped to 6K and is nearing the point of no return where it costs more to mine the coins than the coins are actually worth(somewhere around 5K), they seem oddly quiet...

When something seems too good to be true it usually is. The technology itself has a lot of promise but it appears bitcoin might be extinct in the near future...
This is not aging well lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably should take a short position in it and make a killing when it crashes again.
Just curious, do you still really think this isn't going anywhere? Short term it may correct but it's very obvious to those paying attention it is going much higher. Literally every major financial and tech company is making some move in this space.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I must have missed this thread when I was posting on my own at the bottom!... 3 K odd... now 9K. lol

Still, i think we'll see a healthy correction here... anyone buying in the 6K range?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I must have missed this thread when I was posting on my own at the bottom!... 3 K odd... now 9K. lol

Still, i think we'll see a healthy correction here... anyone buying in the 6K range?
If there is a big pull back I will be really tempted. I got pretty much the remaining amount I wanted in during the 3's

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have been buying every pay. When I first started buying crypto I was told buy with an amount you won’t care about losing. I have been doing that and will keep doing that. I am hoping some of these bitcoin/crypto predictions come true but if they don’t I ultimately lost an amount I didn’t care about.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people had bought when I was recommending it on 'Charting Bitcoin', the'd be up nearly 200%.

Still, you could look for a retracement soon to get in.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the Bitcoin lovers now? I'll be living the high-life in Europe somewhere soon if the rate of the increase continues!:p
haha Yup. At this rate, semi retired, traveling the world within the next few years in my early 40s. If there is institutional fomo, this could get really wild. With everything going on in the world and continued interest rate cuts, the perfect storm could be brewing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Yup. At this rate, semi retired, traveling the world within the next few years in my early 40s. If there is institutional fomo, this could get really wild. With everything going on in the world and continued interest rate cuts, the perfect storm could be brewing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a spike to 14K... a retracement [so far] to the 10K range.

Averaging in anyone? No excuse if you don't [at least buy a little] as you've seen what BTC is capable of.