Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are all the quality ladies?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ these posts are why after being with what I considered an HB9 that I'm done with these AWs...she was fine...part of the reason I tore myself through fvcking shards of bullsh!t with her that I should have walked away from ^^^

But it's just an uphill battle all of the time -- when dudes are schmoozing your woman all of the time (And if she feeds it) it just the most bullsh!t there could possibly be...not a good feeling on the heart/emotional plane/whatever...

I'm at a point where I'd like to be with a girl who is attractive (one of those who doesn't see how attractive she is) but HUMBLE...maybe even a chick who is UNCOMFORTABLE by male attention (is that weird???) and sets boundaries...

If she is showering in other men's swooning...fvck it, from now on I'm moving on..they can all fight for one another, I'll go a different route and find me that cute shy brunette in the corner...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your woman is hot, she's going to get hit on. Saying i don't want a hot woman because i don't want to compete for her, i just can't bring myself to say that.

(one of those who doesn't see how attractive she is)
does not exist. Women know exactly where they fit on the hotness scale, even if they pretend they don't.

That's like saying a guy who is rich, but doesn't know he's rich, or doesn't know just how rich he is.

some people handle it better, but they know it's there. In fact it's the humble ones that know it the most. kat (The girl i was talking about) didn't have to do anything special, didn't have to go to clubs, didn't have to show out, didn't have to do anything but be her. Regardless of what we did or how she dressed the guys were still on her. It's the ones that feel that they have to have this that are more insecure about how they look or how people perceive them. Most of the time she would go out of her way to "blend end" by wearing hats and wrapping her hear up as best as possible, throw on sunglasses, wear blue jeans and tennis shoes.. lol still was pretty freaking hot.

At 26 years old you should be wanting to be with as many women as possible lol. let them sort that **** out not you.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
At 26 years old you should be wanting to be with as many women as possible lol. let them sort that **** out not you.
Word.

With experience + game + age I shall be able to have the hb9's beckoning upon my window...or so is my long term goal :)

But man, there were some times with my hb9 in public where I just wanted to chillax...not worry about other dudes eyefvcking her...in some ways, yes, I don't want to be constantly competing off outside suitors...I don't want to slam my horns against other males who want my female...she ought to want to be with me out of her own choice..not me dominating other males whom reach out for her attention...

But I do get what you're saying...albeit, I remember one girl I worked with in Seattle who was indian and really pretty hot but didn't always dress in ways that took full advantage of her figure -- she had a nice body, big tits -- she was a little socially awkward, was adopted by a white family, and she had some mental issues (I knew she was depressed + had cutting scars on her arms and these two things actually kept me away) but she wasn't used to being hit on..I would joke with her that she ought to be used to guys hitting on her frequently and she said I was wrong....I even remember on an outdoor trip I ran logistics for this hb9 yoga-instructor/outdoor educator who was living in the sonora desert with some outdoor program manager ... she said the last guy to hit on her was some old man at a local bulk foods store ... this chick was fine.

There are some hotties that are undercover...or aren't as aggressively as pursued (this could have something with their social demeanor or what they present themselves)...but sure, women likely gain knowledge of their sexuality very early on and use it as leverage once they're aware that they can (and as society teaches them, that they ought to)..

But point taken -- at 26, where my bros are dropping like flies to marriage -- where LTRS are all around me -- (and a divorce here and there already too) -- I ought to break free from this g0ddamn desire I have for commitment...this mentality isn't working out well so far...and you know the crazy thing is when breaking out of this betahood, people around me try and socially enforce falling back into "settle down" mentality..."it's wrong to have multiple plates"..."it's wrong to value self-progress over a woman"...blah...in fact, my attendance at this forum, at this point, is just to ensure I don't relapse into AFCland again...if it weren't for some of the voices here I'm not sure what decisions I'd make out of good intentions via the betahood mindset. Even my own father, married 26 years (and they get along very well) told me to get the hell over head-over-heels-oneitis love ... he said himself he'd smack me in the back of the head the next time I go all romantic...but he wasn't married until his early thirties, was through many short and long-term relationships in between...he internalized game the hard way, via life-experience...and probably got lucky too...but even a married man knows the difference between bullsh!t romance and reality...maybe I can use this place and examples such as his to get ahead of the curve.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Besides having a drunk guy in a sports bar sit in my seat while i'm in the bathroom and told me to get lost when i tired to come back, "don't you see I'm talking to this lady lol", i've never had anything that wild .
I'm glad someone said it, lmao.

Talk about perpetuating myths. No, a hot chick, a HB9 or HB10, is NOT comparable to the beatles. :rolleyes:

There are always going to be some men who are either hot heads looking for trouble, or men with liquid courage. But for the most part, hot girls are not fighting men off of them, literally.

And I completely disagree with Duffdog's statement that hot girls = sluts, and nonhot girls = not sluts. I think that sluttiness depends completely and unconditionally on self worth and self respect.

If anything, hot girls are less likely to be sluts because they won't sleep with just anyone, and have the self value to have standards.

The two hottest girls I've known: one was kind of easy, but not really. Nothing like girls who really get around. The other married her childhood sweetheart and has maybe slept with 4 men total in her life.

The sluttiest girls I've known were maybe HB6's-7's, or uglier.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for some old fashioned friendly pub punchups, but I have to wonder what kind of biker bar our man Duffdog goes to that he has to fight other males to keep his hottie. The place where a man hangs with his HB10 is typically also one where other men of equally high value hang with their HB10s, and I don't think there will be any gentleman getting all punchy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker said:
Besides having a drunk guy in a sports bar sit in my seat while i'm in the bathroom and told me to get lost when i tired to come back, "don't you see I'm talking to this lady lol", i've never had anything that wild happen to me.
I had the same experience Duffdog had so I can verify it happens. In both cases, it was a situation where some drunk/stoned guy would not keep his hands off of my date over her objections. At that point I had to step in. Once it happened at a party and once it happened at a rock concert.

I was fortunate in that I didn't have to deal with any brass knuckles, and that the guys involved weren't tougher. But bear in mind this was around 25 years ago. I was raised to have self respect. I'm not a violent guy, but I've jumped guys who were disrespecting me before when I knew I would get my ass beat. With the HB9s, I was fortunate to come out on top.
I repeat, I'm very slow to fight, but as it says in Coward of the County: "Sometimes you have to fight when you're a man".

Duffdog said:
I think that those women should be reserved for males who are truly at the top of the foodchain. I resemble a 6'2 roided out white cop who eats small sedans and this sh1t still happened to me. I'm telling you, its not worth the effort.
I agree, not worth the effort. I expect my girl to hit on now and then, but when you can't go anywhere without her being flooded with male attention it gets old. And yes, it was like the Beatles.

I couldn't relate to getting that much attention from the opposite sex anyway, it was like they live in a different world.

On the one hand, having a girl like that on your arm is a big ego boost, but on the other it's humbling too because you wonder how you can compete with all that attention she gets. And in the end, I guess I couldn't.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I had the same experience Duffdog had so I can verify it happens. In both cases, it was a situation where some drunk/stoned guy would not keep his hands off of my date over her objections. At that point I had to step in. Once it happened at a party and once it happened at a rock concert.

I was fortunate in that I didn't have to deal with any brass knuckles, and that the guys involved weren't tougher. But bear in mind this was around 25 years ago. I was raised to have self respect. I'm not a violent guy, but I've jumped guys who were disrespecting me before when I knew I would get my ass beat. With the HB9s, I was fortunate to come out on top.
I repeat, I'm very slow to fight, but as it says in Coward of the County: "Sometimes you have to fight when you're a man".

I agree, not worth the effort. I expect my girl to hit on now and then, but when you can't go anywhere without her being flooded with male attention it gets old. And yes, it was like the Beatles.

I couldn't relate to getting that much attention from the opposite sex anyway, it was like they live in a different world.

On the one hand, having a girl like that on your arm is a big ego boost, but on the other it's humbling too because you wonder how you can compete with all that attention she gets. And in the end, I guess I couldn't.
then again i don't do concerts for the most part and i don't do parties for the most part, at least house parties.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Talk about perpetuating myths. No, a hot chick, a HB9 or HB10, is NOT comparable to the beatles. :rolleyes:

There are always going to be some men who are either hot heads looking for trouble, or men with liquid courage. But for the most part, hot girls are not fighting men off of them, literally.

And I completely disagree with Duffdog's statement that hot girls = sluts, and nonhot girls = not sluts. I think that sluttiness depends completely and unconditionally on self worth and self respect.

If anything, hot girls are less likely to be sluts because they won't sleep with just anyone, and have the self value to have standards.

The two hottest girls I've known: one was kind of easy, but not really. Nothing like girls who really get around. The other married her childhood sweetheart and has maybe slept with 4 men total in her life.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't actually know any hot girls, and that you never have. Your conclusions resemble: "Ive never seen it happen, so its impossible"

Here is a video of one of the girls, her name is Dariel. She is a model in the LA area and came up to the love fest to dance on one of the floats. I remember that she couldn't even walk through a crowd without 10 people grabbing her ass or tits. Guess who was the photographer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gyZ6a-C23s

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't actually know any hot girls, and that you never have."
lol GOOD TO SEE DUFF BACK, *******RY AT IT'S FINEST

MISSED YA BUD (NO HOMO)

*FALLS BACK IN SIDELINES AND EATS POPCORN, WAITING FOR IQQI'S RESPONSE HOPEFULLY THEIR WILL BE SOME PICS INVOLVED OF IQQI'S HOT FREINDS*

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Here is a video of one of the girls, her name is Dariel. She is a model in the LA area and came up to the love fest to dance on one of the floats. I remember that she couldn't even walk through a crowd without 10 people grabbing her ass or tits.
Dressed like that, I'd imagine.
She's a pretty sleazy looking girl, but she does draw the eye.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order in the court!

Women control the dating game, and they know it.

Women ration out the sex, and they know it.

Women naturally want the guy who's on top. They act cool with the working man trying to come up, but the want the working man who ACTUALLY MADE IT! Trying to come up is not desirable in most women's eyes, even a Plain Jane thinks like this. Sure, you may be working, trying to come up, you may even land a few dates, but watch out for the rich, young, successful businessman (or Powerball/ Mega Millions Winner) who pulls up in that yellow Lamborghini. The working man usually fades into the background.

Game really can only get you so far. Women instinctively ask if you're handsome, rich, or have high status. If you're none of those, work on it. Having those things will allow you access to many "So-called" quality women. Even older women have it easier in the dating game. She could be 70 and not have trouble getting a man.

Women have no problems getting men at all. They always go with the best offer.

Lately, I've seen guys go into nightclubs with their attractive sisters and mothers to attract other women. At least these guys know that pre-selection only works when you have attractive women.

Personally, there's many definitions of a quality woman. But the reality is that every man wants female companionship and female love (outside of the family) and every man feels loved when they have at least ONE woman in their life.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women naturally want the guy who's on top. They act cool with the working man trying to come up, but the want the working man who ACTUALLY MADE IT!
This needs to be tatooed on people's palms so they remember.

So much hand wringing about game this and that. The real key is having true, tangible clout. Does that mean the man with clout can KEEP the girl? Of course not. Look at Tiger, Sheen, etc. But the the big time guys get to MEET girls that normal dudes don't even SEE.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Jackpot.. this is something I've noticed which I think is worth mentioning.

When I was younger/less experienced, I always thought that girls would only go for the guys that fight the hardest for their attention. Because of this, I'd end up giving the girl far too much. Granted this sometimes worked but only on average girls (I suppose because they were receiving something that hotter girls got and they didn't?)

However this seems to completely change when the girl is an 8+. Obviously when you're a hot girl you get a lot of attention, and like iqqi mentioned, they can be a lot more selective. I learnt a hard lesson a while back when I was dealing with a legit 9. I had the girl eating out of my hand but due to my insecurity I gave her too much attention as I was worried she'd go running after the next guy that gave her attention. In hindsight I should've backed up, realised my self-worth, and allowed her to come to me. I'd already done the hard part in capturing her interest but I ruined it by getting insecure and hounding her like a dog :woo:

Funnily enough this 9 (and her hot friends) have all been with relatively few guys.

On the flip side, all the sluts I know of are within the 5-7 range...

I'm not denying that there are hot girls who are sluts, but rather I've realised that when dealing with the extremely hot girls, you have to realise that they're used to attention so you have to hook them then give them space and let them come to you. It may be obvious to some others but it was an important thing I learned..

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Here is a video of one of the girls, her name is Dariel. She is a model in the LA area and came up to the love fest to dance on one of the floats. I remember that she couldn't even walk through a crowd without 10 people grabbing her ass or tits. Guess who was the photographer.
Obviously this would have no bearing on whether I'd like to sleep with her, she's got a decent body (can't see all of it) but I bet she's a bit rough in the face without the makeup. Generally I find girls with the wildest makeup tend to need it, lol.

Like Zekko said, if she was dressed like that walking through the crowd I wouldn't be surprised if guys groped her, hell if I was there I might have even done it myself, lol.

Other than that I agree with a lot you have to say on the subject matter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women naturally want the guy who's on top. They act cool with the working man trying to come up, but the want the working man who ACTUALLY MADE IT!
I agree women want the guy who's on top. But then the question becomes who is the guy on top? There are a lot of guys on this forum who believe that having game puts you on top, makes you an alpha male. They would look at the rich, successful guy and call him a beta provider or the chump the woman has to "settle" for when her looks start to fade.

I don't agree with that, but there are a lot of guys here who do.
Personally, I don't see what's so all encompassingly amazing about game.
When I was a young guy, I wasn't confident, not really. But I knew enough that I was supposed to fake it. Hell, everybody knows you're supposed to be confident.

SteR said:
I'm not denying that there are hot girls who are sluts, but rather I've realised that when dealing with the extremely hot girls, you have to realise that they're used to attention so you have to hook them then give them space and let them come to you.
I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I think what Duffdog is saying when he says hot girls are sluts is that they get used to having a high level of male attention. And once they've received all that, they can't really go back. When they get married they end up missing that attention so they end up cheating.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree women want the guy who's on top. But then the question becomes who is the guy on top? There are a lot of guys on this forum who believe that having game puts you on top, makes you an alpha male. They would look at the rich, successful guy and call him a beta provider or the chump the woman has to "settle" for when her looks start to fade.

I don't agree with that, but there are a lot of guys here who do.
Personally, I don't see what's so all encompassingly amazing about game.
When I was a young guy, I wasn't confident, not really. But I knew enough that I was supposed to fake it. Hell, everybody knows you're supposed to be confident.
Good point this. The only 'alpha' males I hear about on these boards are celebs.. and they get the women because they're.. well, famous. Obviously the hot girls can't all be with celebs so they guys they're getting with must have something else they're doing right.

zekko said:
I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I think what Duffdog is saying when he says hot girls are sluts is that they get used to having a high level of male attention. And once they've received all that, they can't really go back. When they get married they end up missing that attention so they end up cheating.
I can understand that.. I guess that's what separates the good women from the ****ty ones

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I should explain how I was able to bag a couple of HB9s. Don't be impressed, it was just dumb luck. I was in my mid twenties, and I had never heard of "game". I don't think there was even an internet lol.

In both cases, the girls had just moved here from out of state. Trying to make new friends, I suppose, they somehow ended up in my social circle. Of course all the guys wanted her desperately, and she started having short flings with some of them.

Each girl happened a few years apart, but they mirrored each other in many ways. I knew they were trouble and quickly realized they weren't my type. Besides, I didn't think they would be interested in me anyway lol. I was very friendly with them though. In the case of the first girl, we went out quite a bit together as friends at first, having coffee or lunches.

As with many hot girls, they could not stand the fact that there was a guy around who was not hitting on them, so they both started chasing me. And of course, as I became interested in them, their interest lessened. I don't think either one of them ever gave any kind of crap about me, I was just a "flavor of the month" to them.

Eventually the first girl started going out with this artist dude, moved away and went to college.
For the second girl, I had learned a little more. She started to get interested in this athlete type guy. I could have stayed and banged her more, but I didn't care to put myself through the misery. I don't like being second fiddle. So I put her on freeze out. This infuriated her, but I was pissed myself, and withdrew my interest in her mainly for my own piece of mind.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
What if after that stage she settles down and become "Betty Draper"?
Huh? A flaming b1tch who is a terrible mother and sluts it up?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't actually know any hot girls, and that you never have. Your conclusions resemble: "Ive never seen it happen, so its impossible"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gyZ6a-C23s
Of course people are going to grope her when she is walking around with no clothes on and in heavy club make up. She looks like Mariah Carey. I agree she is cute. I get the impression that she relies completely on her looks, which might also mean she is insecure and slutty.

And yes, I have hot friends on her level... but they don't dress or act like your example, for the most part.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget, the "Quality" woman you met in a bookstore at 30, picking the kids up from soccer practice before she heads off to women's bible study that night is the same girl who did sorority gangbang porn when she was in college at 22.

Keep that 'quality' in mind.
Is that what your daughter did when she was 22? :rolleyes:

Self-Shots NSFW.

Have a look at the sheer volume and frequency with which average women will voluntarily become sexual here. This is just one collection, there are countless millions more. Are they all sluts? How many of these women have uttered the words " I want to wait so I know you want me for more than sex?" How many of these women would make great wives in 5-10 years? How many of these women are already (or have been) wife material? How many of these women are thought of as the sweet natured "good girl"? How many guys have considered these girls "Quality Women"?
How can one be considered among the top guys of redpill/manosphere and utter such mind-blowing, grade A, unadulterated bullchit? Yeah, we all know some women are slvuts...we can find them in the local nightclub or doing videochatting, OF, IG 'modelling' and so on...but all these forms of slvtting combined are probably less than 5% of women in the 18-30 age group. To paint basically all women with the slvt brush says more about you than them.