Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your in a relationship and "she has male friends" gay!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.
Exactly i don't care if she dumps me! No male friends or **** off

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so simple.

If you don't agree with the fact that a girl can have male friends (or gay friends) don't even start a relationship with her.

You become a beta the time you allow sh1t only for not being rejected or to get pssy.

Each one have different opinions... We can hear others, but only within yourself you can decide whats right or not for u.

The best lesson I've learned in this life was to say no. Why accept something you dont agree with?

Anyways, is up to us take responsibility to choose how are we gonna live this life.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.
Okay, just be aware that... if you spend your whole energy into that, there won't be energy for career, life purposes, hobbies and other important things for you. You must take care of those things too.

Being chasing women all the time, partying and drinking it's a kind of slavery if you overdo that. Just make sure you're not giving up on other priorities. Also poor sleep, too much alcohol can be really bad for your health and even your sexual performance.

It's normal to do that in our young ages, and I think all guys need to have this phase during their lives... I used to be like that in my 18yrs to 24yrs, partying, 1 different girl by day and a lot of sex... But there is a price for that. I lost my fitness, lost opportunities, lost my mental health... But it was good to happen, now I'm aware why those things gave me and I changed my life. The point is: never put it as a priority and don't be slave of that. Live that moment and experiences, learn and evolve. And please, be careful about STD's, unplanned pregnancy... It can be a hell in your life.

For example, I don't get girls on parties (only if they approach me)... but I use other strategies on social media for example, got a date with the girl, go to some restaurant, home or motel later and I can tell that I had more sex with this than going to parties. Also quitting alcohol make me like a minotaur in the bed with woman... I'm kind of get a huge libido and this is fcking awesome haha

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, just be aware that... if you spend your whole energy into that, there won't be energy for career, life purposes, hobbies and other important things for you. You must take care of those things too.

Being chasing women all the time, partying and drinking it's a kind of slavery if you overdo that. Just make sure you're not giving up on other priorities. Also poor sleep, too much alcohol can be really bad for your health and even your sexual performance.

It's normal to do that in our young ages, and I think all guys need to have this phase during their lives... I used to be like that in my 18yrs to 24yrs, partying, 1 different girl by day and a lot of sex... But there is a price for that. I lost my fitness, lost opportunities, lost my mental health... But it was good to happen, now I'm aware why those things gave me and I changed my life. The point is: never put it as a priority and don't be slave of that. Live that moment and experiences, learn and evolve. And please, be careful about STD's, unplanned pregnancy... It can be a hell in your life.

For example, I don't get girls on parties (only if they approach me)... but I use other strategies on social media for example, got a date with the girl, go to some restaurant, home or motel later and I can tell that I had more sex with this than going to parties. Also quitting alcohol make me like a minotaur in the bed with woman... I'm kind of get a huge libido and this is fcking awesome haha
You can't remain functional if your drinking and cuming into pussies and mouths. You will survive on less sleep if your not cuming at all. Alcohol just makes you sloppy.

You just want a hard rod for the girls to **** without you ejaculating. or if your got a long pointy tongue like I do you can lick a ***** until shes had enough. I'm more focused on my goals as well and one of my goals is to pleasure as many women as possible.

with the stds licking ***** lowers the risk rather than ****ing in the ass or vagina but it still isn't safe sex. Also you can't get some random girl pregnant either. I've had a few girls I've fingered who had smelly salmon pussies. that fish smell is strong as fark. and I have never had a STD just being checked recently. could have herpes since they didn't test for that but i never had a outbreak.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't remain functional if your drinking and cuming into pussies and mouths. You will survive on less sleep if your not cuming at all. Alcohol just makes you sloppy.

You just want a hard rod for the girls to **** without you ejaculating. or if your got a long pointy tongue like I do you can lick a ***** until shes had enough. I'm more focused on my goals as well and one of my goals is to pleasure as many women as possible.

with the stds licking ***** lowers the risk rather than ****ing in the ass or vagina but it still isn't safe sex. Also you can't get some random girl pregnant either. I've had a few girls I've fingered who had smelly salmon pussies. that fish smell is strong as fark. and I have never had a STD just being checked recently. could have herpes since they didn't test for that but i never had a outbreak.
Hahaha the fish smell is the worst thing ever!!

Also there is some patterns you can check if the girl fcked a lot of guys and the risk of std... But this is not trustable.

Just be careful man!