Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your favorite girl loves attention on instagram

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your number one girl who you potentially will go exclusive with in the future is a gym girl who loves to post here amazing ass on Instagram/ snap story (loves training and show off here results) (And of course she/ here family owns here/their own top gyms) So she's naturally really into that training life.

How would you go about telling here what you think about that (attention/advertising herself) going forward into exclusive relationship with here (keep in mind everything else is very good, top 1% on all other levels)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't tell her anything, because doing so is equivalent to trying to change her lifestyle, and you simply are not able to change people's lifestyle.

You have only two options in this kind of scenario:

1. You try to force your will on her, and this only pushes her away from you.

2. You let her be.

In my opinion, all the "going forward into exclusive relationship" talk you've been telling yourself is a very feminine behavior, and by doing so you only pedestalize this girl a.k.a making her "The One".

You should focus your time in dating & banging other women instead.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your number one girl who you potentially will go exclusive with in the future is a gym girl who loves to post here amazing ass on Instagram/ snap story (loves training and show off here results) (And of course she/ here family owns here/their own top gyms) So she's naturally really into that training life.

How would you go about telling here what you think about that (attention/advertising herself) going forward into exclusive relationship with here (keep in mind everything else is very good, top 1% on all other levels)
Demand that she delete her Insta because its sort of the same as a cheating. She is announcing/advertising herself to the the world of simps and potential hungry backups.

I would not accept it if she was my girlfriend. I would not give a fvck if she was a plate tho.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demand that she delete her Insta because its sort of the same as a cheating. She is announcing/advertising herself to the the world of simps and potential hungry backups.

I would not accept it if she was my girlfriend. I would not give a fvck if she was a plate tho.
You don't demand sh~t man. This is wrong mindset.

OP has two choices: Either he accepts his girl's lifestyle, or he walks. There's nothing to "demand" here.

A man demanding his girl delete her Insta is only equivalent to a woman demanding her man to let her search through his phone. Both are violations of privacy and sh!tty moves from both sides.

If I were OP, I'd just downgrade this girl from a LTR-potential to plate. Simple as that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bitcoindna has a new-ish relationship and he perceives it could have LTR-potential and there could be exclusivity in the future.

The problem is that his "number one girl" is basically an "Only Fans Light" woman. She enjoys posting sexy pics on Instagram and having a large number of thirsty men in her follower base. The validation is unreal.

If this is the same woman from a previous thread (see below), she's 22 and in the "Hot Category". Most men would rate her an 8.5+ and the family owns some gyms (possibly ownership in a gym chain).

In the previous thread, you called the woman non-slutty. She might have a low partner count but she definitely enjoys the validation and could easily put up 10 notches in a year just from her Instagram DMs. I don't know if I'd call her non-slutty as an "OnlyFans Light" woman.

I'd say the best advice is to keep enjoying the ride, use condoms, and don't have babies with her or put a ring on it. Slamming the vag of a 22 year old with an elite body for 6 months - 2 years is an achievement. This relationship will run its course naturally.

I agree with @manfrombelow that he can't demand anything. He either accepts her "as is" with her many thirsty male followers or he walks now. He can't change. So that's why I am recommending he accept her "as is" and just enjoy the ride. He has timed the ride well.

Enjoy the decline! Pillage what you can. This vag is elite so keep slamming it!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
….as you walk, tell her why. It might prove a reality check for her.

She’s out there enjoying the simps attention and doesn’t realise it makes her trash in the eyes of good men.

It’s like a woman who has a BF who’s doting over his hot girl “friend”

I would never want a woman who instas like that. Nothing wrong with posting pics of her life, but @ss pics and sexualised pics? No way you want that woman in your life, end of discussion

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Either accept it or walk away. Don't act insecure. She isn't fvcking those other thirsty guys commenting on her pics, she is fvcking you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't demand sh~t man. This is wrong mindset.

OP has two choices: Either he accepts his girl's lifestyle, or he walks. There's nothing to "demand" here.
I agree i think we are way too far down the rabbit hole of social media exposure to be expecting females to detach themselves from it

You literally can't escape it so forcing your girl too remove it from her life is a gaurenteed way to breed contempt in her

I think you are going to be very hard pressed to find a girl above a 7 who isn't highly active on social media ..... even more so if she is very attractive or has a great body

I find myself in a similar situation to OP with my main plate being solid 8 and physically fit she is also active on instagram

Of course she is going to have guys trying it with her , that is the world we live in now

Its how SHE responds to it is most important to me and also a good test for the future

Trust me you don't want a girl where you need to dictate every decision for her

If she is truly going to be high quality enough to be a long term partner she has to deal with situations like these appropriatley

Believe it or not at some stage you have to trust your girl a bit be it for better or worse.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow and @LARaiders85 are correct.

You should look for women who fit you the way they are. If all this attention seeking on-line brothers you, you just need to go find one that doesn't do that. You can not change or control women... they will be what they are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men would highly desire to be in a situation where they are in a new, soon-to-be exclusive relationship with a 22 year old top level Instagram hottie.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men would highly desire to be in a situation where they are in a new, soon-to-be exclusive relationship with a 22 year old top level Instagram hottie.
Agreed, I know I would. EDIT= Women have been showing off their goods since the beginning of mankind. The Mall is just too much of a hassle.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, I know I would. I
I would too. I wouldn't even think about her Insta page. I'd enjoy the ride while it lasted. This woman probably isn't worth building a life around but few women are.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man demanding his girl delete her Insta is only equivalent to a woman demanding her man to let her search through his phone. Both are violations of privacy and sh!tty moves from both sides.
Well my point is just that being available and announcing yourself is sort of cheating because you keep your option open when you are in a committed relationship.

But ye I guess you sort of correct, if she doesn't respect you she would be on insta and other social media, but if she does respect you then she would use it anymore... And if she doesn't it time move on and leave her to the streets.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop taking attention serohw seriously.
Well be waiting here in 6-8 months for the breakup post.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start flaunting other girls in front of her. See how she likes that. Lol. Seriously these types don't make good long term choices. They become addicted to the attention. You bringing it up will accomplish nothing positive.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was living her life like this before she met you there's likely nothing you can really do.
Its easier said than done but I'd try to just enjoy the nice ass if it is nice.

When she tries to push for exclusivity then you have the leverage to bring it up
Tell her that presentation is everything and the booty pics sends a message that she doesn't take you seriously

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I was ****ing around with a woman that loved instagram attention they were bad news in general and aren’t worth being anything more than someone you pump and dump. These women aren’t worth anything but to be used solely for sex.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally know of quite a few women that are/were like this and had a couple personal experiences as well, so here is my input.

Unless these women are doing this for business reasons, this is in my opinion a huge red flag. From what I've seen, many of the women that do this are super insecure and need a ton of validation from other people, which they do through attention seeking behavior like this. These women love getting attention just for the sake of it and don't care how they go about acquiring it. This even includes leading on tons of men despite having 0 interest in them in any manner, aka "attention whoring". I also guarantee you that they are being bombarded by unimaginable amounts on their social media dms, etc.

I don't mean this as an insult, but the fact you are even posting about this on a forum discussing this with strangers online shows that you are aware that this behavior is concerning and that it bothers you to some extent. These are totally normal feelings to have with something like this, so at least you are aware of them and not trying to delude yourself into believing that you are special or different compared to the other men this woman has entertained. Side note, one trend I've noticed is that these women fail to lock down a man for any real length of time, it's not hard for them to get one interested in the first place but there's a reason why they don't stick around. Women like this are meant for a quick fling and nothing more, trying to change or accept this behavior will just make you go insane.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't tell her anything, because doing so is equivalent to trying to change her lifestyle, and you simply are not able to change people's lifestyle.

You have only two options in this kind of scenario:

1. You try to force your will on her, and this only pushes her away from you.

2. You let her be.

In my opinion, all the "going forward into exclusive relationship" talk you've been telling yourself is a very feminine behavior, and by doing so you only pedestalize this girl a.k.a making her "The One".

You should focus your time in dating & banging other women instead.
This is one easy... Don't make this one LTR

Choose a 6-7 and live an easier life

Or choose a 9-10 baddie gym bunny, and keep posting on SS