“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When your favorite girl loves attention on instagram

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,051
Age
35
Location
Tijuana, Mexico
I got a 0 tolerance policy for these social media junkies. The hve gets quickly demoted to plate/fbuddy status. Her potential LTR position has been revoked unless the stars align and she does a 180 change for you which I wouldn't hold a candle to. Once they get addicted to the attention it's like crack to them. More potent than the crack you give her.

The last plate who I gave the boot a couple weeks ago sent me a picture of her through imessage text when she was at work one time. For a quick second I thought it was personally only for my eyes. Nah homie, the female posted the same exact picture on her instagram story.
I didnt even acknowledge the picture at that point and just ignored the text.

Point is it don't matter how good she treats me or the whatever high interest she demonstrates.
Your attention will soon not be enough and she will move on to the next. That is why it's crucial to run a make on them thru their online sh*t to discard her as any potential LTR type and thread lightly.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top