Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you suspect she's cheating on you...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s all about leverage , or lack thereof
Women are too smart for their own good, they know that if you commit to them , it’s a good chance it’s because you wanna lock down her pvssy. And that comes from having no pvssy
Most of the time ,not always

Do you think Chad and Tyrone throw themselves in the first relationship that presents itself?
When pvssy isn’t hard to come by , you’re less likely to commit or get into a relationship, it makes no sense . Anybody man or woman , if they have options they will most Likely explore them.

this is a broad generalization and it’s not always true .
some women are in a beta provider stage and
That could mean providing attention, validation,money ,security ,protection or all the above
It really all depends on the woman, her maturity level ,background, family upbringing ,etc.
I don't know what "Chad" or "Tyrone" would do -- nor do I really care. Part of what you say is correct -- of course if you ask a woman to be exclusive or she asks you to be exclusive then you are essentially agreeing to "lock each other down" as you describe. Some people desire something a little more than rotating 3-4 plates nonstop. That can be fun for awhile, but I have found it gets exhausting to deal with.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what "Chad" or "Tyrone" would do -- nor do I really care. Part of what you say is correct -- of course if you ask a woman to be exclusive or she asks you to be exclusive then you are essentially agreeing to "lock each other down" as you describe. Some people desire something a little more than rotating 3-4 plates nonstop. That can be fun for awhile, but I have found it gets exhausting to deal with.
It gets exhausting because you are a man so you’re gonna work harder
You think 3-4 new guys per week is gonna be exhausting to a hot 23 yr in her prime ? And she has to do little to no work?
what initiative does she have to devote her body to you and only you sexually? 3-4 girls per week is annoying even to a high value man because we know that at some point she’s going to ****-test us .
men don’t **** test women , that doesn’t even sound masculine
But women in fact do **** test men all the time.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets exhausting because you are a man so you’re gonna work harder
You think 3-4 new guys per week is gonna be exhausting to a hot 23 yr in her prime ? And she has to do little to no work?
what initiative does she have to devote her body to you and only you sexually? 3-4 girls per week is annoying even to a high value man because we know that at some point she’s going to ****-test us .
men don’t **** test women , that doesn’t even sound masculine
But women in fact do **** test men all the time.
It gets exhausting from the standpoint that it is a lot of time and running around. And if I am in plate spinning mode, I never assume that a woman is only "devoting her body to me" unless there has been a specific discussion to that effect.

Here is where I will disagree with you - and this has taken me a number of years to realize - high interest women do not sh1t test. Even if you think they are sh1t testing, it almost never is. It took experience with women as well as having discussions with a few posters here at SS for me to finally realize this. And I have been a lot better off realizing it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never heard of lil Wayne complain about how much “time and running around” it took
When he flew overseas in his private Jet to fvck on foreign girls
That “time and running around “ myth has to quit
. The truth is , if you’re spending time and running around and not hitting, that’s the real problem ,a sexually select man doesn’t care about that it’s not his problem

A high interest women won’t test, as long as you keep her high interest. But eventually they always test, I don’t care how good you think you are

it’s easy to be tough when you have access to her pvssy , she needs to see how you’re going to react if she takes it away.
She needs to see if you’re really bout that life or if it’s just reputation with nothing behind it.

Last edited:

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
it’s all about leverage , or lack thereof
Women are too smart for their own good, they know that if you commit to them , it’s a good chance it’s because you wanna lock down her pvssy. And that comes from having no pvssy
Most of the time ,not always
Correct. Men only get into LTR's for one reason - scarcity. And women instinctively know it. Women want the challenge of trying to tie a high-value-man down, but they don't want to win. For women, it's all about the challenge. Once you LTR her then you just destroyed a huge amount of sexual tension.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you begin to suspect that most likely she’s cheating. It’s your gut telling you that something’s wrong. I have experienced this before and I just walked the **** away because it’s not worth the effort. That time and emotions is better invested elsewhere.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where I will disagree with you - and this has taken me a number of years to realize - high interest women do not sh1t test. Even if you think they are sh1t testing, it almost never is. It took experience with women as well as having discussions with a few posters here at SS for me to finally realize this. And I have been a lot better off realizing it.
I agree with this. Some people here think that "sh!t testing" is some kind of trial by fire...and that they have to prove themselves worthy to women by successfully "passing" sh!t tests. In reality, sh!t testing is a form of disrespect. She is playing with you, like you are a dog or a child. Women don't do that to men that they are attracted to. Next time a woman sh!t tests you, think what you would do if a male friend tried to sh!t test you and respond accordingly.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a woman sh!t tests you, think what you would do if a male friend tried to sh!t test you and respond accordingly.
Guys sh1t test each other all the time. It's called busting your balls.

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Men only get into LTR's for one reason - scarcity. And women instinctively know it. Women want the challenge of trying to tie a high-value-man down, but they don't want to win. For women, it's all about the challenge. Once you LTR her then you just destroyed a huge amount of sexual tension.
Okay, but what do you do when the chick starts to get tired of you not committing? You know, she's dropped hints, she's asked for it several times, and maybe she even gives you an ultimatum....

"Family Man, I really care about you, but I can't wait around forever. I want a commitment. If you can't give it to me, I'm leaving."

What to do?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys sh1t test each other all the time. It's called busting your balls.
Nah, that's different. You are talking about verbal jokes. I do that with women too (and vice versa) and it's no big deal, as long as it's in good fun. Sh!t testing is when she creates an uncomfortable situation to gauge your reaction. For example, she tries to make you jealous by being overly friendly with a male waiter.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never heard of lil Wayne complain about how much “time and running around” it took
When he flew overseas in his private Jet to fvck on foreign girls
That “time and running around “ myth has to quit
. The truth is , if you’re spending time and running around and not hitting, that’s the real problem ,a sexually select man doesn’t care about that it’s not his problem

A high interest women won’t test, as long as you keep her high interest. But eventually they always test, I don’t care how good you think you are
First, it isn’t a myth at all - regardless of your Lil Wayne example which has nothing to do with a regular person. Spinning more than 2 plates is a lot of time commitment. Throw in a job that demands 50-60 hours a week plus family commitment and that’s gets very difficult. That’s just a fact regardless of what you believe. I’ve done it before and can say it took away from other parts of my life to an extent that it wasn’t worth it IMO.

Second, you’re conflating a woman simply losing interest with sh1t testing. Women in LTRs, for instance, get bored and/or lose respect for the man for a variety of reasons and begin checking out. That isn’t sh1t testing. It’s just them laying the groundwork to exit. Sh1t testing basically happens with medium and low interest women in early stage dating and that’s about it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many LTRs have you been in in your life? I’m guessing a grand total of zero to maybe one. Probably a bad experience occurred for you that makes you make blanket statements about them.

Regardless, I agree with part of what you say in that sexual tension definitely goes down once an LTR occurs. But to say men only get in them due to scarcity is wrong. Do you really believe that?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before, but you can gather info so damn easy its kinda cheating, hence why most of time i used on a divorce you get a lawsuit against you for snooping her life.

its easy to get into her cellphone, computer and others things.

things you should look out is strange behavior out of blue, example is she always took calls with you around, then overtime she start to go to another room to take the call, start spending too much time with a new friend or even a well know friend of her, take note too woman love to post pics over the nwet, so having her and her friends as friends on online media helps you gather info and inconsistences on her storys.

but here is the deal do that all covert, never tell her.

hell if I was married and find she cheating, I would gather a lot of videos and things she did, make fake emails, get a laptop, make a virtual machine go to a far palce with wi-fi, send all that to everyone in teh her family and me, then confront her with things "someone" send me and burn her in court, and I would only do that because I could, it would be easy and would protect me from anything she would try.

then again i'm wiser then trying to play this Russian roulette

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many LTRs have you been in in your life? I’m guessing a grand total of zero to maybe one. Probably a bad experience occurred for you that makes you make blanket statements about them.

Regardless, I agree with part of what you say in that sexual tension definitely goes down once an LTR occurs. But to say men only get in them due to scarcity is wrong. Do you really believe that?
I've had 4 LTR's that have lasted over a year. Longest being 3 years.

Of course I've been hurt in an LTR. That's part of the unplugging process. Why do you think it took George Clooney so long to re-marry? This is bigboy stuff. You have to go through it to achieve manhood. You never mature unless you understand what LTR's really are.

All men get into monogamous LTR's because of scarcity and BluePill inexperience. They commit to One and this is how Oneitis happens. If you focus all of your sexual energy into one woman, then you have Oneitis by definition. It's just inescapably unattractive.

If you are abundant and have lots of women, getting into LTR's make no sense unless you are BluePill and craving female affection and love, which means that you're a weak man who cannot exist as a single entity without feeling like something is missing.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, but what do you do when the chick starts to get tired of you not committing? You know, she's dropped hints, she's asked for it several times, and maybe she even gives you an ultimatum....

"Family Man, I really care about you, but I can't wait around forever. I want a commitment. If you can't give it to me, I'm leaving."

What to do?
It's a woman's job to try and tie you down. This is the correct masculine/feminine polarity. Men should never pursue committed relationships with women. Aside what I wrote in my post above, it creeps women out when they know you're looking for love.

When she drops hints for commitment, then be playful and evasive. They love the challenge, and by not committing it sub-communicates to her that you're too high-value, and have too many options, to settle down.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87

Well we share some bad experiences in LTRs. And you are right - it is part of the unplugging process.

But where I will disagree is when say that men in LTRs are bluepill and have oneitis by definition. These are just blanket statements. Red Pill means you have become aware of a woman's true nature and have learned how to deal with her behavior in the most appropriate fashion. It doesn't mean that you can't be exclusive with a woman. It doesn't mean that you can't share a more meaningful relationship with a (single) woman. It doesn't have a requirement to be "spinning plates." It doesn't mean you have a scarcity mindset to pursue a more attractive woman - singular. This is tunnel-vision and a very black and white way of looking at relationships.

It is also arbitrary to say a man is "weak" if he wants the above with one woman, but he is "alpha" if he wants a more superficial relationship with multiple women. In the end, it simply comes down to preference.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
@Pan87

Well we share some bad experiences in LTRs. And you are right - it is part of the unplugging process.

But where I will disagree is when say that men in LTRs are bluepill and have oneitis by definition. These are just blanket statements. Red Pill means you have become aware of a woman's true nature and have learned how to deal with her behavior in the most appropriate fashion. It doesn't mean that you can't be exclusive with a woman. It doesn't mean that you can't share a more meaningful relationship with a (single) woman. It doesn't have a requirement to be "spinning plates." It doesn't mean you have a scarcity mindset to pursue a more attractive woman - singular. This is tunnel-vision and a very black and white way of looking at relationships.

It is also arbitrary to say a man is "weak" if he wants the above with one woman, but he is "alpha" if he wants a more superficial relationship with multiple women. In the end, it simply comes down to preference.
Unfortunately man, you are classic PurplePill. You are using RedPill knowledge to pursue BluePill goals with women. And you're using exceptions to the rule logic to get there.

This is a classic, and well-understood mindset that you're in. It never ends well. You have to let go of your tiny BluePill raft of hope that you cling to.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONS -> FB -> slowly turn this into a relationshipy bf/gf dynamic were u both have feelings for each other. But keeps that "were just fvcking. Its not serious" aspect of it. But treat her as if she was your girlfriend in that if she asks if your seeing other girls on the side, you Deny Deny Deny....while continuing to fvck other girls on the side.

This is something I discovered through trial and error. Was no "red pill guide" for this sh1t

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
ONS -> FB -> slowly turn this into a relationshipy bf/gf dynamic were u both have feelings for each other. But keeps that "were just fvcking. Its not serious" aspect of it. But treat her as if she was your girlfriend in that if she asks if your seeing other girls on the side, you Deny Deny Deny....while continuing to fvck other girls on the side.

This is something I discovered through trial and error. Was no "red pill guide" for this sh1t
Exactly. "Fvcking other girls on the side" is the magical ingredient. You can get into all the sham-LTR's you want if you never commit with your penis.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately man, you are classic PurplePill. You are using RedPill knowledge to pursue BluePill goals with women. And you're using exceptions to the rule logic to get there.

This is a classic, and well-understood mindset that you're in. It never ends well. You have to let go of your tiny BluePill raft of hope that you cling to.
And I could say you are coming from the classic extreme Red Pill mindset that wants to see everything in black and white. If you need that to process your relationships with females, then that is fine. Calling me "purple pill" doesn't change anything that I said. Some of the best DJs on here have pursued exclusive relationships after becoming red pilled. That is neither here nor there, but this idea that you suddenly are "weak" because you are in an LTR is just plain silly.

You have a tendency to compartmentalize/label things so you can write them off and not respond to the merits. You're better than that. For the record I think you give good advice on here -- but on this we will have to agree to disagree.