Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you suspect she's cheating on you...

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most signs of cheating are a really ****ty relationship. So if your relationship sucks get out ASAP and if your relationship remains great then assume you're being paranoid until your relationship starts to suck.

Chances are if she's actually cheating she's not going to be able to (or want to) maintain a perfect relationship with you while finding time and energy to bang other dudes.
Wish this was true but women cheat well before you know the relationship is bad usually.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a Private Investigator, once they gather up the proof you can confront her on it.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA there sneakiness is beyond simp and nice guy recognition
I have written about the "kiss of death" I received by not one but two girlfriends right before breakup, real kiss but also rolling out the red carpet for me. Then, breakup out of nowhere. Other girlfriends mask their cheating in unrelated arguments over normal relationship issues.

This doesn't even include the cheating they do with orbiters well into the first year of exclusivity, especially if you agree to it too quickly.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing you can do really
Besides wait it out or get rid of her

I remember being in this position and asking these same questions,got tired of being in that position . So I don’t fvck with exclusive sh1t no more

because at some point she will get bored or come across someone taller,better looking more interesting blah blah w.e ....Ya know? And then you really have no choice other than accept the cheating or dump her.

which I’m pretty sure you don’t want to do either one of those , it bites for sure man.

the best proactive tip I can give is to be ahead of the bullsh1t and stay single , back in the old days men were different , a woman had to damn near put a gun to his head to get him to marry or take her seriously
now most men actually value love and romance and aren’t trying to roam the earth like before.

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her more rope to hang herself. Meanwhile start paying attention to all the minor details like never before. Your answer will become clear soon enough. When you have the facts, give her a one way ticket out.
Even though I gave the same advice, this is so hard to do when you consider you are supposed to have unprotected sex, have intimate conversations, and celebrate birthdays and holidays with this person. The only reason it's even possible is because we dont want the cheating to be true.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you handle it?

Stay alert until you have tangible proof. Don't want to act out of insecurity/fear. Stay strong and hold your frame until you prove her guilt.

Once you do, expose her on Youtube for everyone to see. Man, those videos are funny. Haha

In all seriousness, I wouldn't even confront her. I would simply desist to spend any more energy on her and simply walk away.

Modern Man Advice

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine just reminded me that, sometimes the Red Pill can make you see ghosts when in a LTR. I've been cheated on in the past, so maybe this is just a little of my own insecurity popping up.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it doesn’t start off physical it almost always gets there eventually
Family man I wish you luck brother , I’m not sure if you are seeing ghost or not . But the gut feeling is usually onto something

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a theory question or a situation that is happening?

if it's a real situation, what are the reasons you see that make you worry?

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
How would you handle it?
If you're in a committed monogamous relationship with her then she's already turned-off and seeking thrills elsewhere. This is Female Nature 101. If you want your woman to desire you then for heaven's sake don't commit to her. It's boring. There's no challenge for her after that.

The only way to avoid it is to never be in a position where she can cheat. You should have a relationship dynamic where she is chasing your commitment, and you are the reluctant participant. It's the only way to keep a woman faithful. Lots of dread game. She won't cheat because she's always in fear of losing you.

Dudes - monogamy is solely for the woman's benefit so she can get you attached to her (oneitis), drain you of your energy/resources/vitality, and then discard you for new, exciting Pan87-d1ck that is lurking in the bushes.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine just reminded me that, sometimes the Red Pill can make you see ghosts when in a LTR. I've been cheated on in the past, so maybe this is just a little of my own insecurity popping up.
There's a difference between insecurity and vigilance. If you're seeing redflags then you're not paranoid.

The fact that you're in an LTR with her is already a red flag (to her). She sees you as Beta Provider. She's not getting the Alpha Fux side of the equation (or is she?).

Women cannot simultaneously view you as an Alpha and someone who is her committed boyfriend. These are 2 separate roles. You have to choose whether you want to be her Lover or her Provider. You can't be both. Lovers don't commit.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cannot simultaneously view you as an Alpha and someone who is her committed boyfriend. These are 2 separate roles. You have to choose whether you want to be her Lover or her Provider. You can't be both. Lovers don't commit.
Pan87, life is not all black and white. There are always shades of gray.

Women want to be led by their man. Commitment does not make a man less of a leader.

There have been and will be married couples that stay faithful to each other for the whole marriage.

Myself, I use biology, psychology, and religion (which is rare these days) everyday to keep my marriage going.

What you focus on is what you get in life.

If a man wants a woman with a low-partner count to be faithful to him for life it is possible.

If a man wants short time periods with high-partner count women, he can do that do.

My advice to OP, once the emotional connection in the relationship is over, nothing can bring it back.

She is cheating, eject from the relationship. Learn and move on.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it doesn’t start off physical it almost always gets there eventually
Family man I wish you luck brother , I’m not sure if you are seeing ghost or not . But the gut feeling is usually onto something
That gut feeling is your best friend. Trust your instincts. If something feels off, it is.

Hope everything works out for you OP. Good luck.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between insecurity and vigilance. If you're seeing redflags then you're not paranoid.

The fact that you're in an LTR with her is already a red flag (to her). She sees you as Beta Provider. She's not getting the Alpha Fux side of the equation (or is she?).

This is a mindset that is common on SS that every man in a LTR is beta or is viewed by women as being beta. It simply isn't true. You can certainly be "alpha" and be seen as an alpha by the woman you're in a relationship with. Can that way of her looking at you get difficult to maintain over the course of time? Of course. Many men get lazy, let themselves go, and get complacent, which makes the woman see them differently. But to suggest that the instant you offer some type of exclusivity to a woman she suddenly sees this as a red flag and sees you as "beta" is just kind of silly. There is a reason she wants that with you in the first place - and it isn't because she thinks the guy is some pushover.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mindset that is common on SS that every man in a LTR is beta or is viewed by women as being beta. It simply isn't true. You can certainly be "alpha" and be seen as an alpha by the woman you're in a relationship with. Can that way of her looking at you get difficult to maintain over the course of time? Of course. Many men get lazy, let themselves go, and get complacent, which makes the woman see them differently. But to suggest that the instant you offer some type of exclusivity to a woman she suddenly sees this as a red flag and sees you as "beta" is just kind of silly. There is a reason she wants that with you in the first place - and it isn't because she thinks the guy is some pushover.
it’s all about leverage , or lack thereof
Women are too smart for their own good, they know that if you commit to them , it’s a good chance it’s because you wanna lock down her pvssy. And that comes from having no pvssy
Most of the time ,not always

Do you think Chad and Tyrone throw themselves in the first relationship that presents itself?
When pvssy isn’t hard to come by , you’re less likely to commit or get into a relationship, it makes no sense . Anybody man or woman , if they have options they will most Likely explore them.

this is a broad generalization and it’s not always true .
some women are in a beta provider stage and
That could mean providing attention, validation,money ,security ,protection or all the above
It really all depends on the woman, her maturity level ,background, family upbringing ,etc.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to OP, once the emotional connection in the relationship is over, nothing can bring it back.

She is cheating, eject from the relationship. Learn and move on.
This right here is pretty accurate I would
say

It’s the Decline of emotional connection,which is most important if you want a long lasting LTR.