Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you sense she is dating others

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything. Enjoy your life and she will pick up on this. It's not uncommon that she starts gravitating towards another dude. His wifi-signal may be stronger than yours at this moment. Women always connect to the strongest signal.

But get this, most men don't know the first thing about women. If he starts to fall for her he'll make a lot of mistakes and his signal won't be as strong anymore. So, make sure yours didn't show any signs of neediness or weakness while she was flirting and dating that other fellow.

As I said, she will pick up on your mindset and frame and won't forget this when things go south with mister loverboy. She'll start to wonder.. how is PM856 doing (I hope she doesn't call you this btw).. haven's heard of seen him in a while and according to his FB and instragram he's having a lot of fun.

This is your only chance at getting her back man. Chasing is losing. A rabbit always runs from the hunter. Showing any signs that she got to you by hooking up with that other guy will lower her attraction for you aswell. She wants a man who knows he can replace her at any time.

Hope this helps
She is putting herself in my orbit by asking questions and asking if acupuncture works for headaches (i study acupuncture). Would you offer it or would you wait until she asks for it?

Reaction score
Tbh, if you don't knock the girl's socks off which is usually looks, status, and personality but she has attraction towards you I would expect her to test the market for the one. My ex did this and I just held my frame and she eventually lost the battle to me lol.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is putting herself in my orbit by asking questions and asking if acupuncture works for headaches (i study acupuncture). Would you offer it or would you wait until she asks for it?
Definitely let her ask for it. I'm pretty sure others here will confirm that one.

She's asking questions because she wants to keep you in her life.. is it because you're her number one target? Or is it because she wants you as a backup? That I don't know because I don't know the girl

She can google those things herself. Her asking you these things isn't about the acupuncture.

But I have this feeling you're playing your cards right. Let her come to you. Remember, be fun when you answer her. And be mysterious and a challenge. This is easier done than it sounds.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fellaz.

What's your approach when you're dating a chic, everything is fine and then you sense she is talking with someone else and getting more into him and is pulling away from you? Do you keep approaching her or do you pull back?
@Pm856
You got a 100% beta male question. Firstly you always assume she is dating and screwing other men. Men as in plural. Secondly, you do your pull back before she does her pull back and make her chase your ass. This way who cares what she does.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gurl: hey does acupuncture work for headaches?
playa: ya
gurl: omg yes! can u help me? i have like the biggest headache everrrr
playa: kinda busy rn lol. google it
gurl: response
playa: [ignore]

#mindset

Reaction score
They use other men to test their feelings for you.
A girl might be only interested in guys that look like Michael B Jordan with an Empire personality and career in law for example. You might be just enough to get in the door so you ain't going to knock her socks off at the beginning. This is where game and holding frame comes in.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
There always will be a pullback. It's just how women are. Confident guys give space, needy guys freak out and try to chase. In some ways how you handle that determines whether she wants to continue or dumps you.
How many days do you wait before contacting her again during the pull back?

Reaction score
These texting games are just passive feminine behavior. Every girl is different, take it case by case. You got a million things to worry about rather a not a girl is going to initiate a dumb useless convo text and why should she? The average woman has much more going on in her life than the average men, so I wouldn't expect her to be over here on Call of Duty Warzone thinking about what type of "Hey stranger" text she is going to send to some random dude she matched with on Tinder. I've had women initiate texting and snapping me everyday and they would always flake on dates or give me the "maybe if I'm not busy" excuse. OP you are seeking validation at this point like a typical female. It's another thing if yall are actually dating though.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
These texting games are just passive feminine behavior. Every girl is different, take it case by case. You got a million things to worry about rather a not a girl is going to initiate a dumb useless convo text and why should she? The average woman has much more going on in her life than the average men, so I wouldn't expect her to be over here on Call of Duty Warzone thinking about what type of "Hey stranger" text she is going to send to some random dude she matched with on Tinder. I've had women initiate texting and snapping me everyday and they would always flake on dates or give me the "maybe if I'm not busy" excuse. OP you are seeking validation at this point like a typical female. It's another thing if yall are actually dating though.

Thanks bro for being clear. We are actually dating. Otherwise i would throw her away immediately.